Forum › A Room For Two discussion

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hahahaha I loved the sleepy girl,this was so cute,the art is nice, I want more!!!! <3

What's this?? O_O
It's CUUUUTE! >~<
That one gurl's a goddess of food and her gentle soulmate.... ADORBZZZZ <3

joined Jul 8, 2013

I hope this will be a series where the relationship actually progresses romantically and doesn't just forever stay in the "but do they really or don't they?" mode that most series of this type never decide to leave.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

I've been waiting for the release, its cute

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

SO MAGNIFICENTLY INCREDIBLY MOTHERLAYING GAY.
I've always loved this authors pictures, they were some of the best, most atmospheric and evoking pictures on this site, and now I get this.

The only thing that could be better is monster girl yuri between a cute harpy and some some sexily scarred female knight...If only.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

By the way, it startles me someone could just go by Yukiko. Isn't Yukiko one of the very commonest girls names? Is that the name of the circle, or is the mangaka a Yukiko something and said, I'm claiming the single-name identity first! The only other thing I see here is a Love Live! donjon, after all. This is just curiosity on my part, but I really am curious.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

By the way, it startles me someone could just go by Yukiko. Isn't Yukiko one of the very commonest girls names? Is that the name of the circle, or is the mangaka a Yukiko something and said, I'm claiming the single-name identity first! The only other thing I see here is a Love Live! donjon, after all. This is just curiosity on my part, but I really am curious.

Also known as Yukinokoe and Shio Ramen
A member of the circle Shio Ramen

http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/yukiko

I suppose Yukiko is kind of a diminutive for Yukinokoe... maybe x)
Anyway, there are plenty of authors who take these kind of simple name, it's not that rare

last edited at May 23, 2015 5:46PM

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Nice and refreshing story. I like it.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Is it just me or does Kasumi kinda look like Akko?

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I hope this will be a series where the relationship actually progresses romantically and doesn't just forever stay in the "but do they really or don't they?" mode that most series of this type never decide to leave.

I tagged this as Yuri because it was gay enough for me. Yukiko is part of Shio Ramen as mentioned above and they've done plenty of NicoMaki doujins. The majority of Yukiko's art are yuri themed as well, so it's not too surprising if we do see this getting more and more yuri in the future.

It's pretty much married life until the end of volume 1 and beyond.

P.S. Yukiko and Haru are super fucking gay married couple like on twitter. IT'S AMAZING!

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

checks out Haru's twitter
『食百合アンソロジー』

O_O

last edited at May 24, 2015 3:39AM

joined Apr 14, 2013

I havr my eye on this

Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

I don't even want to go outside if it's over 20°C.

Finally someone who gets it!

I know right? While everyone else is out enjoying the summer sun like crazy people, I'm off in the corner, melting.

20 degrees is fine, when it gets over 23 though.

Tropical countries must be hell for you guys... It's like 30+ degrees pretty much all year long here.

joined May 24, 2015

I've been reading here in ds for years but i did an acc Just now. Well, this manga perfectly describes my girlfriend and i's personality hahaha i love it. I'm the sleepyhead hungrygirl btw. <3

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Very cute, although I'd like somewhat more substance in the plot (if it can be called like that)

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

This actually reminds me of Under One Roof. It was a great manga, it was such a waste they stopped publishing it TT_TT

Anyway, I hope it won't happen to this manga. The art is really beautiful. Both protagonists are beautiful as well, especially Kasumi and her laid back or should I say 'laze' back personality haha

joined Jan 11, 2015

oh nice nice,i'm almost killed

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

This is so nice, warm, and fluffy it's making me feel good.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also known as Yukinokoe and Shio Ramen
A member of the circle Shio Ramen
I suppose Yukiko is kind of a diminutive for Yukinokoe... maybe x)
Anyway, there are plenty of authors who take these kind of simple name, it's not that rare

Thank you.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

P.S. Yukiko and Haru are super fucking gay married couple like on twitter. IT'S AMAZING!

Seriously, ever since I became a DR member I have started the habit of stalking mangakas' twitter. And you guys are the culprit!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

#believe

66777fb900c3
joined Aug 7, 2015

Is English translation dead? It seems like there are no more chapters in the Internet at all. Could someone please say that I don't have to learn Japanese to read this and manga will be translated ("-_-)

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Hi wendy, the peeps over at NHFH got very busy with life, so chapter 2 got quite delayed. We (Girls in Boxes) are working on chapter 2 at the moment in their stead, and hope to have it out soon.

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Hi wendy, the peeps over at NHFH got very busy with life, so chapter 2 got quite delayed. We (Girls in Boxes) are working on chapter 2 at the moment in their stead, and hope to have it out soon.

Yaaaassss. Thank you for picking it up^^

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I owe you my life THANKS

To reply you must either login or sign up.