Forum › Renai Manga discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Way not to show a kiss :(

On a side note, I really, really want to see a longer series from this author. A bit less cliched and we might have a second Morinaga Milk. But with less high school.

Morinaga Milk's stuff is totally cliched. But it doesn't matter because she does all the little things so well she shows you why it became a cliche in the first place.

That was a lovely chapter ending, but not a manga ending. This needs a few more chapters. Or maybe I just need a few more chapters of this.

Yumikuri
joined Jan 28, 2015

http://postimg.org/image/3xd0387tf/

I had to do it ...

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 8:27AM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I've always liked the part where it shows how ruthless the Editor-in-Chief is. I dislike past "loves" that are still relevent so giving me a reason to dislike them or making it clear that there is nothing there helps me enjoy the main couple more. This does it well without making the Editor-in-Chief seem completely evil.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Bonus Chapter? Bonus Chapter! Really wish there was more of this, I love them! :3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I love Kodama Naoko and mainly because of Renai Manga. :) By the way, her Cocytus is coming at some point. I've read a couple chapters and it's interesting.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

That was a sweet ending, but I suppose I'll have to live with the lack of smooch.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I love Kodama Naoko and mainly because of Renai Manga. :) By the way, her Cocytus is coming at some point. I've read a couple chapters and it's interesting.

Cocytus is only 2 chapters and completed, read em translated in spanish a while ago. I think this mangaka has a thing for unsatisfying conclusions / lack of closure for the plot / story suddenly cuts off / main plot feels like a loose end... Specially in Cocytus. Quite the disappointment cuz it had potential to become something actually interesting.

last edited at May 30, 2015 7:20PM

joined May 30, 2015

Cocytus is only 2 chapters and completed, read em translated in spanish a while ago. I think this mangaka has a thing for unsatisfying conclusions / lack of closure for the plot / story suddenly cuts off / main plot feels like a loose end... Specially in Cocytus. Quite the disappointment cuz it had potential to become something actually interesting.

I agree, even after I finished reading the two chapters of Cocytus, I honestly thought it was going to be continued because the ending was so abrupt. So I was surprised to hear it was actually done! :0

And, yeah, I also read them in Spanish, but I also speak Japanese so I took a look at the raws and oh my gawd like 40% of the translations in Spanish are MADE UP. I am not even kidding. I compared what I read in Japanese to what they wrote in Spanish and I was like UMMMMMMMMM how did you get THIS from THAT? Whoever was the translator was really bad. You might want to read it again once Yuri Project releases it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And, yeah, I also read them in Spanish, but I also speak Japanese so I took a look at the raws and oh my gawd like 40% of the translations in Spanish are MADE UP. I am not even kidding. I compared what I read in Japanese to what they wrote in Spanish and I was like UMMMMMMMMM how did you get THIS from THAT?

Yes, even taking it in as spanish without regarding it as translation it was rather janky.

Whoever was the translator was really bad. You might want to read it again once Yuri Project releases it.

Since the fault is on the content, re-reading with better translation won't make the disappointment go away.

So, no thanks ;)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

netgirl I am the same. Let me give you the worst example: I read the spanish translation and it said, among other things, that the Kuro-neko girl was the one sleeping with her boss, and that was why she wouldn't be fired, and that was why the girls at school said she was prostituting herself. in reality the japanese said "somehow you work at a coffee shop and the rumors turn it into prostitution" and that she wouldn't be there much longer, possibly, because there WAS an employee there sleeping with the boss, who couldn't be fired, and the black cat girl had bluntly pointed it out. Afterward the main character marveled at how she was so naively and offensively honest, basically, and worried about her more. When I read the Spanish version I didn't think much of the Kuroneko girl, because she seemed blasé and nihilistic. But I looked at the japanese originals and the Spanish was wrong. When I saw an english transcript, I went "I was right!"

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Such a beatiful ending on the extra, please excuse me while i go to buy some insuline for everytime i want re-read it

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This is the first yuri manga I ever bought in my life.
Nothing exciting ever happens,but still very sweet nonetheless.

10562934_757964210905538_7523055198321208810_n
joined Dec 6, 2013

Seriously, why you no kissssssssssssssss

joined Oct 17, 2014

Apparently, there's a different Bonus Chapter from the Yuri Hime version that takes place further in the future with the two of them living together. No idea if anyone's actually translating that and I couldn't find raws anywhere.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Lmao, the author lost a humility contest with the editor! XD That had to be interesting!

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm surprised that I hadn't seen this one before. I'm really grateful that the bonus chapter came out to point it out to me! It is so sweet! The bonus chapter does put a nice finishing touch to it, though I would have likes more of a romantic ending with a kiss and all, it was still very, very sweet and obvious where the two were headed, all thanks to that meddling Editor-in-Chief! LOL!

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Well that was a nice ride. It's not everyday that we get manga about manga and authors who draw it. (The other one I remember in Yuri department is manga no tsukurikata). Wish it were a bit longer though, hoping there will be someone to pick up that second extra.
And yes, Chef Editor, you're indeed a matchmaker.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Its too sweet too fluffy its almost not yuri but a subtext ((
I need at least one kiss please!!111

Moth2
joined Mar 26, 2015

Where is the kiss?....

joined Oct 30, 2015

Kya!! I love this Author!! Kodama Naoko!! I love all of her Manga!! This is such a Kawaii Manga but I kinda wished there was a kiss scene but it's cute the way it is! <3

joined Jan 4, 2016

So pure so innocent so cute >w<

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Such a cute and nice story.

Was that it? It was sooooo cute nonetheless.

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

That was the cutest yuri manga ever!!! ^3^ The main char reminded me of P-mew from Lily love <3

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

I think I might want to have a manga about Kodama Naoko and her editor as well after the afterwords xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.