Forum › Iroha! Let's Have Sex! discussion

Rdt_20260626_1618584198274015281416705
joined Sep 24, 2021

This is absolutely beautiful work! I really love the relationship dynamic between Iroha, Kaguya and Yachiyo. Incredibly wholesome work, and I love the art style too! :D

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

sigh typical comic book plot, teasing that best part is going to be in the next issue

last edited at Oct 2, 2026 6:24PM

joined Feb 25, 2025

awesome such straight forward. sexsexsex. love it

Img-20250811-wa0005
joined Oct 10, 2021

Yeah I loved the film a lot and this felt like a wonderful cherry on top of the cake. Thank you for your hard work!

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

sigh typical comic book plot, teasing that best part is going to be in the next issue

This is setting up a whole franchise... You just know that the next issue would end with Roka just about to join in too.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I kid, but if comic crossover events ended in giant lesbian orgies instead of interminable battle sequences more often I would become the biggest mark for capeshit

last edited at Oct 2, 2026 7:40PM

joined Aug 13, 2025

Quite a straightforward title

radioactive_handholding
Screenshot2026-03-2303050
joined Mar 22, 2026

Quite a straightforward title

the gayfoward title

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026

Quite a straightforward title

the gayfoward title

The lesbianforward title

joined Jan 14, 2023

Quite a straightforward title

the gayfoward title

The lesbianforward title

Quite a forward title.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

sigh typical comic book plot, teasing that best part is going to be in the next issue

We've seen at least one 3P in the "real world" with Iroha and the robots, but I want to see a Ray or Collab live costume 3P instead already!

Firefox_02_23_23_58-070
joined Oct 17, 2025

Is Iroha the greedy one for making two bodies for her girlfriend(s)... or is Yaccho the greedy one for innovating a way to split her consciousness in the first place... questions, questions.

I want to see a Ray or Collab live costume 3P instead already!

So true... can't get over how good Iroha looks in her Ray outfit....

joined May 27, 2025

I really enjoyed how much they talk in this one. It makes the whole thing feel close to real life and therefore all the more sexy.

Image_2023-04-26_102004495
joined Apr 23, 2023

I don't know anything about this series but this was really cute! The hugs, the girl topping expressing her enjoyment... The art really focuses on capturing how much both of them are into it. 10/10.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I don't know anything about this series

No series. The movie Cosmic Princess Kaguya.

joined Dec 28, 2017

Genuinely good communication????????????

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

The way Yachiyo and Kaguya communicate here is so dear to me. "Kaguya-hello!" without a single zip of a lick of a speck of a care in the world while Iroha is getting jumpscared

Also, "Since 8000 years ago?" is genius. This whole thing is genius.

To reply you must either login or sign up.