Forum › The Promise discussion

Bsegckseb1dasaousgh17znf
Soga Scans
joined May 29, 2022

Please note that if you wanna talk about the anime ending specifically, please do so here

Beatorokken
joined Feb 23, 2014

Created a better ending in a few pages that's hilarious.
Anyway fuck this series go watch ggwp or rewatch Kamiina Botan again for peak!
Or just watch The Lovers for mermaid yuri.

Gr-ctmexmaa3vb3
joined Mar 16, 2022

At this point, any artists can make a way better ending than anything the scriptwriter and Kadokawa's men had delivered to us.

last edited at Sep 21, 2026 10:43PM

Gr-ctmexmaa3vb3
joined Mar 16, 2022

Created a better ending in a few pages that's hilarious.
Anyway fuck this series go watch ggwp or rewatch Kamiina Botan again for peak!
Or just watch The Lovers for mermaid yuri.

you forgot watatabe.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Lmao leave it up to fan creations to save the day

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

Created a better ending in a few pages that's hilarious.
Anyway fuck this series go watch ggwp or rewatch Kamiina Botan again for peak!
Or just watch The Lovers for mermaid yuri.

did enjoy The Lovers for the short film, and now glad that I didn't invest any time into this

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

Zoned out for a bit and thought it was the watersports tag

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020

Ahhh nice ⁠(⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠´⁠꒳⁠`⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think not talking about the ending is going to be impossible.

I forgot that Mari's boxing basically became entirely irrelevant after the tournament being reminded just pissed me off all over again.

Norainhere Staff
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I think not talking about the ending is going to be impossible.

I forgot that Mari's boxing basically became entirely irrelevant after the tournament being reminded just pissed me off all over again.

I know I wasn't the only one hoping that Mari would get the chance to punch Lara's racist dad lmao

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024

We already got artist making oneshot from episode 12 :D

last edited at Sep 22, 2026 3:33AM

joined Jul 31, 2021

crazy how a shitty ending completely ruins this series for me
no amount of fanfiction will ever get me to care about this series

last edited at Sep 22, 2026 5:59AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Fan artist are so fast this days

joined Jan 30, 2026

ppl are so quick

joined Jan 30, 2026

I love u whoever made thiss

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I do find it funny that the author made themselves Mari's opponent in the boxing match

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Please keep the fanart and doujins coming. Goodbye Lara was beautiful series and my favorite adaptation of The Little Mermaid. I don't want it to disappear because of a dubious ending. Everything before that was stellar.

To reply you must either login or sign up.