Forum › Otome's Philosophy of Love Formula Ch.2 discussion

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

I'm a fan of Sawano Akira, the few times he's done yuri, so I was surprised to see how little love this piece has gotten in five year's it's been out there.

I hope you guys enjoy this one, and check out Yuri-Bot Scans' official twitter for info on my WIPs and just to hang out and shitpost about yuri and hentai lol
@Yuri_Bot_Scans

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Ch.1 is het right? Is it a prequel of ch.2?

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

This chapter was released in Penguin Club 2010-07, and I haven't found ch1 or any other chapters for that matter. I'm leaving ch2 in the title but treating this like a one-shot because there are no signs that we'll ever see another chapter.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Well that was strange but not in a bad way.

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

How peculiar. Still entertaining though.
Also, no glasses tag?

fixed

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Technically, it's an NTR story. It goes a lot like some usual staples. Girl likes boy, asks character to help teach her something sex related, and gets utterly consumed by her carnal desires, forgetting about original love interest. There's even "anal sex as a finishing blow".

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

This chapter was released in Penguin Club 2010-07, and I haven't found ch1 or any other chapters for that matter. I'm leaving ch2 in the title but treating this like a one-shot because there are no signs that we'll ever see another chapter.

At least the siblings seem to be also featured in "Imouto to Tsukiau 11 no Houhou". No idead how those works are related, since I can't read Japanese.

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 3:17PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

That was really quick for her to cum three times . I am thinking someone had some mad skills !

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

uuhm.. OKAY!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Technically, it's an NTR story. It goes a lot like some usual staples. Girl likes boy, asks character to help teach her something sex related, and gets utterly consumed by her carnal desires, forgetting about original love interest. There's even "anal sex as a finishing blow".

Is it really NTR if they were never in a relationship to begin with? You can't really be unfaithful to a POTENTIAL significant other.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

So if I had to guess the sister probably had sex with her brother in chapter 1. They looked way to casual in practicing together with the sex toys like they've done something like this before.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

What.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

you cant say no to the glasses

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Lol!!!! Hahaha!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Is it really NTR if they were never in a relationship to begin with? You can't really be unfaithful to a POTENTIAL significant other.

NTR isnt just about one character being "stolen" from another
It's reading about the MAIN character getting their love interest "stolen", it's the angst you feel from empathisizing (that some people enjoy) that makes it ntr.

The first ntr I've ever read was Your Fault from Kuzushiro. Netorare kinda leaves you feeling like shit after reading what the mc experiences. Cheating isn't necessary to be netorare, but can be.
The two genres/tags aren't codependent, or else you'd see each cheating tag coupled with a netorare one and so on

I'm sorry that I'm not super clear, I'm not sure how to define ntr, but it has something to do with how shitty it feel as you're reading it

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 10:19PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

this still het....
chp 1 http://nhentai.net/g/49604/5/

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 12:33AM

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

NTR isnt just about one character being "stolen" from another
It's reading about the MAIN character getting their love interest "stolen", it's the angst you feel from empathisizing (that some people enjoy) that makes it ntr.

The first ntr I've ever read was Your Fault from Kuzushiro. Netorare kinda leaves you feeling like shit after reading what the mc experiences. Cheating isn't necessary to be netorare, but can be.
The two genres/tags aren't codependent, or else you'd see each cheating tag coupled with a netorare one and so on

I'm sorry that I'm not super clear, I'm not sure how to define ntr, but it has something to do with how shitty it feel as you're reading it

Basically, NTR is to angst as tragedy is to sadness. Just like how sad events don't necessarily warrant a tragedy tag, cheating doesn't necessarily warrant an NTR tag.

joined Apr 28, 2016

. There's even "anal sex as a finishing blow".

Am I the only one that noticed why "the finishing blow was anal sex" was because the bro Otome practiced with was a guy and he only had a butt hole? xD

Or maybe saving the other girl for her crush is also a valid reason.. eh.

It ends up being saved for Otome herself instead lol

joined Oct 12, 2013

this still het....

It's okay, she eventually used her experience for good instead of evil.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Where's the defloration? I thought defloration means when she's no longer virgin? And I doubt that doing anal for the first time would be considered "defloration"

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

this still het....

Since she has sex with her brother in the first chapter and even has sex with him in the second, during their practice, is this really yuri. While the scene itself is yuri the manga has a whole, to me at least isn't. She only did what she did because of her pride. I feel like if the author continued she would have had sex with her brother again or there would have been a threesome

last edited at Apr 29, 2016 12:40AM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Where is the incest tag lol

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"Technically"? If we're going to be "technical", shouldn't we at least have some actual relationship to be cheated on so that we're at least going with the watered-down definition of NTR as cheating? I mean, if we really were going to get "technical", we should go back to what NTR originally meant (which was pretty nasty and very rare). But it becomes just absurd and meaningless if we're going to call something NTR when it's because of a character who never appears in the story and who quite likely has never heard of the girl who is supposedly NTRing him.

It's true that this is a familiar formula, quite common (minus the sex or most of it) in romantic shoujo manga too.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Technical instead of literal, is what I meant. Same formula, different POW.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
  • Learned how to use them using his brother playing the part of a girl.
  • When penetration is involved, goes directly for anal.

Have a nice day.

last edited at May 2, 2016 4:25AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.