Forum › Yuri Project discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, damn

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Sad to hear, but man it's hard to believe it's already been about 5 (?) years since the first release. Many thanks to everyone who helped at YP to bless us with high quality yuri goodness. I'll miss you guys and I hope everything ends up being okay with your RL issues.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

so when they say the site, do they mean the home page only or both the home page and the boards?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yuri Guy posted:

so when they say the site, do they mean the home page only or both the home page and the boards?

Since she specifies the home page at another point in her message I'd assume that when she says "the site will cease operations" she means that the group as a whole is going to end up closing down.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, damn

Have you got a transcription or something? That's incredibly hard to read in the image.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Have you got a transcription or something? That's incredibly hard to read in the image.

Here:

Releases have decreased in numbers considerably this year - no doubt you've already noticed this, it's kinda hard not to. The reason behind this is several core staff members leaving to pursue other interests or dealing with real life priorities. This isn't unusual for a volunteer project such as this, there's always some significant turnover, but the timing and me being one of the people plagued with personal medical issues and general disinterest caused a lack of timely recruiting to the point where the site simply can't operate anymore.

While I do try to keep the lights on by dealing with technical issues as they occur, I simply have no interest on editing or handling releases anymore and neither does green. Now, what does that mean for YP? Until we've found someone capable to take over responsibility for releases there'll simply be no more releases on the home page. And if no one is willing by the end of the year, the site will cease operation entirely. If you're interested, please send a mail to phyis at yuriproject.net and we'll work something out.

It's currently the last post in this thread on their boards.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks a lot for all your hard work, most of the times unrewarding and underestimated, yet you guys sacrifice your time for the fans and for your love of yuri, that's a hero.

I was waiting for one of the mods to give the news, but anyways, I really hope yuri project lives on. Even if I can find some of the groups and bookmark them, is not the confort of finding all in one place but the people here and the discussions that I'll miss.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

On account of having no idea how the Yuri Project's board works, I'll post here instead...

I'm looking for RAWs to the first chapter of デミライフ!(DEMI LIFE!) by Ohi Pikachi. Does Yuri Project have RAWs of the 2016 November issue of Yuri Hime?

joined Jun 12, 2015

http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/21851.html

Very sad news. Rest in peace.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Holy crap, condolences to friends and family.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Phyis
Most of us didnt know you, but nevertheless still feel sad. So rest in peace and thank you, for all the wonderful effort you put into yuri project.

To reply you must either login or sign up.