Forum › Emo Star discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was laughing during the whole thing, this how it feels to be high?

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

i'm lost.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Idk. I was going to say "What the hell." But there's already enough of those sooo ok.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i would also like to mention that i appreciate the School Days name drop and the Bible Black reference. really made the story imo.

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

I died.

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 9:27AM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I laughed at the scene with Miyuki's mother, but is that supposed to be part of the plot? It seems like it could work, but everything around it seems to fail to fit. Also, Konata became a bitch and Tsukasa went insane out of nowhere; there needs to be some build up to both. I can accept Miyuki being randomly turned into a yandere(as out of character as it is), but there needs to be some sort of flow between scenes other than "Miyuki's dating Konata".

As for the translation, if he wasn't doing much more than cleaning up Google Translate, it would've been better to leave a note at the beginning rather than constantly interrupting the flow with "(I don't know)".

Why expend so much effort critiquing a steaming pile? It's because it's a steaming pile it's worth analyzing: you learn more from catastrophic failures than little hiccups, after all.

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Dafuq did i just read?

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

The phrase "so bad it's good" doesn't even begin to describe this piece of art.

Its kind of like School Idol Days, except you can't take it seriously.

joined Jul 7, 2016

I didn't look at the tags. I read a few pages and thought "WTF am I reading?" Checked the tags. Sure enough.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

As for the translation, if he wasn't doing much more than cleaning up Google Translate, it would've been better to leave a note at the beginning rather than constantly interrupting the flow with "(I don't know)".

IIRC, the person who released it referred to it as a "craplation". Honestly, given the quality of the story, I think the crappy translation enhances the "so bad it's good" experience.

last edited at Jan 13, 2023 7:57AM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Ty

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014

I really liked this(even translation is awkward, I guess?), it's all easy to understand.
What makes it perfect is lack of trendy sick blackmail/humiliation crap, but only pure love, violence and decisive suicide. As a coward who can't kill himself, I always like to read such stories(not that there is too much of them in manga, I've see may be only 3-4).

joined Dec 7, 2019

Genius or stupid? I laugh how bad this is that is good!!

joined Oct 29, 2019

I can't stop grinning like a freak after reading this. Help.

Img_20230315_170021_845
joined Oct 11, 2021

What the fuck

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

It would have been the cherry on top if it ended with "To four girls......rest in pepperonis"

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 11:06AM

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022

most of the ''what the fuck am i reading?'' is usually just top tier comedy but this is first time ive actually asked myself ''what the fuck did i just read?'' cuz i still have no clue what i just read

To reply you must either login or sign up.