Forum › Love Prep Room discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

For some reason, this oneshot felt a little bit sad and angsty. Any opinions on this?

joined Aug 12, 2013

I agree. I've always found this one kind of sad.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i just happened to stumble upon this and read that this has a continuation on yurihime wildrose #7. i'm sure it'll be worked upon by Lililicious. here's a preview. i just hope the story will resolve happily

joined Aug 30, 2013

i just happened to stumble upon this and read that this has a continuation on yurihime wildrose #7. i'm sure it'll be worked upon by Lililicious. here's a preview. i just hope the story will resolve happily

Definitely looking forward to this.

last edited at Sep 6, 2013 8:30AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

For some reason, this oneshot felt a little bit sad and angsty

i always liked this artist,

this sure is sad, but is realistic too, it happens often to be in love with someone but to make sex with some other; it's sad but it's how it works,
...it happens to me that i'm "lucky" because het, than i think it's more common for who likes the same sex (like for the protagonist of Jin's fragment of love)

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

a hint of cruelty with touch of reality. wonderful work.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

It tells the bittersweet reality of adolescent love world.. I love the senpai, so badly good.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

This was one of the very first yuri mangas I've ever read. Gotta say that the angst on the senpai's side really got me hooked. Right in the feels.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I kinda of liked it. Not all love is happy and painless. I feel like this is a lot more common than the sweeter stories we see so often. Sure they're using each other but it's not like it's a secret. I'd say it was the right kind of dark.

last edited at Oct 18, 2014 10:58AM

joined Aug 21, 2014

One of the few works that first had me hooked on yuri. I fell in love with Nanzaki Iku's works, especially with this style of art.

The senpai is so bad but oh so good. Mmm~ I wish I had a senpai like this... or a kouhai like that... heh.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I still like this a lot. It's the right amount of sadness and bitterness that i can relate to, since I'm a master in the art of falling in love unrequitedly.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Aforementioned sequel is over here.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Senpai is in love with Shiina but she can't tell her her feelings cause she knows Shiina likes someone else. Shiina's love for Satsuki is one sided it seems

To reply you must either login or sign up.