Forum › Poor Poor Lips discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

There really is a Yuri God <3 Thanks Kawaii scans it is like you guys read my mind because I was just thinking about this manga haha!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I'm never get tired of this mangas jokes really
Thank you guys for bringing yuri to the world

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Note the date, Tsundere-Chan....

for what?

Riko
joined Jun 13, 2013

this is one of the best 4- koma to read. waiting for more, thanks Kawaii

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Binbou has released the full volume 4. Will that get uploaded here?

Maybe, maybe not. For now, the answer is no.

joined Sep 9, 2013

If anyone is interested MangaFox has Poor Poor Lips up to chp.75. I really enjoy this comic so much.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Kawaii picked it back up in March.

joined Sep 9, 2013

its finished on mangafox im surprised no one has uploaded the rest.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

JManga did volumes 2 and 3, Binbou did volume 4. We have no interest in uploading either of these at the present time (as already partially stated in this topic).

Don't support the shittiest reader possible, you're causing physical harm to everyone who has to read that post. If you want them, visit Binbou's blog, and go get the others on Manga Traders, or foolz.us.
Also, no more spam about why they're not here. It's been covered once, and now it's been covered twice.

last edited at Sep 26, 2013 3:48PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Well actually JManga did v4 as well. And it's me who got it overridden with Binbou's version.

Oh? Didn't realize that. Good to know, thanks.

last edited at Sep 26, 2013 8:47PM

joined Sep 9, 2013

JManga did volumes 2 and 3, Binbou did volume 4. We have no interest in uploading either of these at the present time (as already partially stated in this topic).

Don't support the shittiest reader possible, you're causing physical harm to everyone who has to read that post. If you want them, visit Binbou's blog, and go get the others on Manga Traders, or foolz.us.
Also, no more spam about why they're not here. It's been covered once, and now it's been covered twice.

I didn't think this was spam. I was just letting people know where they could read the rest. PS "causing physical harm" lmao sure it is

joined Jan 11, 2013

ren and I have the same birthday... my 3rd time reading this

joined Apr 1, 2013

is this really the last chapter?

joined Aug 22, 2014

Why not add others chapters here too? On many sites this manga is completed.

last edited at Nov 29, 2014 4:28AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Dang, the ending was really, really sweet.

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

I'm torn on this series. The art is cute and the jokes are often funny, but Ren seems a little... abusive. I mean, her stalking and jealousy are made fun of, but we as readers are supposed to want these two to be together. I like both characters and the yuri fan within me likes the idea of these two opposites finding love with each other, but Ren's treatment of her ex when they were still together seems troubling. I hope that some character development will lessen her abusive behaviour, because I do think the serious romantic moments between Ren and Nako are adorable.

EDIT: I read the rest on another website and I now love this series! Ren's jealous tendencies lessen over time (she's even able to get along with Nako's friend) and though she still uses surveillance, it's to see Nako's smile rather than to check that she's not getting close to anyone else. The ending is sweet and the characters are developed. The portrayal of the transgender character is also excellent, though I'm not sure how much of that is due to the translation.

last edited at Oct 26, 2015 9:16AM

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Hey yooooo this manga has an actually decent portrayal of a trans character??? What a refreshing discovery! As Meikakuna above me mentioned, I also can't be sure if its just a transnational choice but I'm inclined to believe its not. The way the character speaks about himself is very definitive of his gender, not leaving much room for "accidental" misgendering - which the other characters quickly pick up on.

Just as a warning though, there is a physical outing of the trans character (my only real gripe with the story), which sucks, but the character seems to take it alright and doesn't get too upset about it. Not that it really makes it much better.

Other than that though this manga is super sweet and really enjoyable!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ahaha, I'm glad I decided to reread this. It's so cute! Also, does anyone else find that Chapter 15 ended abruptly?

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

My headcanon is that Nako is older than Ren.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

My headcanon is that Nako is older than Ren.

Ren is about 6 or 7 years older I think.

Love this series!!!! 10 out of 10.
I finished reading this series on another mangareader and can say I laughed, cried, worried and shouted with joy at the end. I'll always keep this series close to my heart.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Great... It is very interesting... It shows the advantages and disadvantages of two different people living in two different world. Great!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

What? No way!? No more why?? I love this story! Seriously more please!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I'm torn on this series. The art is cute and the jokes are often funny, but Ren seems a little... abusive. I mean, her stalking and jealousy are made fun of, but we as readers are supposed to want these two to be together. I like both characters and the yuri fan within me likes the idea of these two opposites finding love with each other, but Ren's treatment of her ex when they were still together seems troubling. I hope that some character development will lessen her abusive behaviour, because I do think the serious romantic moments between Ren and Nako are adorable.

EDIT: I read the rest on another website and I now love this series! Ren's jealous tendencies lessen over time (she's even able to get along with Nako's friend) and though she still uses surveillance, it's to see Nako's smile rather than to check that she's not getting close to anyone else. The ending is sweet and the characters are developed. The portrayal of the transgender character is also excellent, though I'm not sure how much of that is due to the translation.

Care to share the website??

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Reread this finally, it's pretty nice, glad I did ❤

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Just wanted to mention that Goto did a NSFW doujinshi oneshot that takes place after the main story.

The title is "Berry Berry Berry A", and can be found on batoto or binbou's site.

It has the best reply to the "please be gentle" line ever.

last edited at Sep 24, 2016 1:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.