Forum › help admin o.O a disgruntled forum troll is spamming the forum

joined Jan 8, 2014

A disgruntled forum troll is spamming the forum

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I dunno how someone can be quite this angry about a simple disagreement over the opinions of some fictional characters, lol.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

We know. He pulls the same shit any time he doesn't like a doujin or image, usually concerning Madoka.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

and this is perfect example from where word "fan" came from (fanatic)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Should we alert someone, I mean that lvl of character love is alarming...definitely not healthy
:p

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 12:03PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan

We know. He pulls the same shit any time he doesn't like a doujin or image, usually concerning Madoka.

You'd think he'd eventually realize that it'd be far less stressful (for everyone including himself, especially you mods that have to clean up after him) to just ignore the stuff he dislikes rather than getting so absurdly worked up over it, lol.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I actually read what he or she wrote. How can we not care about fictional characters?

I for one am disgusted with myself. nyoro~n

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

You'd think he'd eventually realize that it'd be far less stressful (for everyone including himself, especially you mods that have to clean up after him) to just ignore the stuff he dislikes rather than getting so absurdly worked up over it, lol.

That's not how mental issues work =x

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

none

That's not how mental issues work =x

Well yeah, repeating the exact same thing over and over again expecting different results is a common definition of insanity after all and is clearly his mindset here, lol. He should honestly seriously consider seeing a therapist or something to work through whatever issues he's having in his life. He's clearly very stressed out and that is only causing problems for everyone else and more problems for him.

joined Aug 16, 2014

He should honestly seriously consider seeing a therapist [...]

I wholeheartedly agree. For himself and for everyone else too.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

He seems pretty obsessed with crack. Maybe that's the problem.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

It was pretty scary not gonna lie lol I didn't know whether to post something or just like worry about the fuck this person was even talking about. I didn't want to make matters worse by falling into his or hers troll trap but then I looked at the pages and I was like "my God who has the time to actually go through and post ALL this?!"
Anyways glad stuff is back to normal :)
Thought tell you the truth I didnt read all of it can anyone explain what he or she was talking about ?

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 12:24PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah I kinda dont want to make light of this situation, just because this person probably is really facing some mental issues...
But this is the internet, so you know they waited til friday to pull this shit, and they're probably giggling at all this, drinking some kind of gamer powerade etc...anybody got a pic of that W.o.W. obsessive player from south park, that was a funny episode ^_^

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

OriginalGengar

He seems pretty obsessed with crack. Maybe that's the problem.

Good one xD

joined Aug 16, 2014

Yeah I kinda dont want to make light of this situation, just because this person probably is really facing some mental issues...

Probably? A person probably facing mental issues doesn't invest so much time and energy into the love life of fictional characters. That's reserved for the ones who need to see a therapist asap.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Idk which part of "they are not cannon, shipping is by definition making-up a relationship between characters that doesn't actually have one" you don't understand. I'd argue with you but 1. you clearly seems not to care about others opinions 2. they delete your post before I have chance anyway ;x

You are on edge, go somewhere and chill out, repeating the same thing that pisses you off is not good for you.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Forget it Nev. You don't argue with delirious people.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

none

Why? It could be fuuuun xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Or delicious people.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I dunno, maybe that persons just a reaaaaally dedicated troll.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I liked the part where they explained shipping value by assigning relationship points.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Or delicious people.

Lol, imma have to remember that line... ^_^

joined Aug 16, 2014

Why? It could be fuuuun xD

Well, you're free to, but it's pointless.

If you dedicate this much energy to trolling, you most likely need a trip to the therapist too.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Making a 1 spelling mistake makes me "fucking retarded" Gotta write it down.

This topic has been locked.