Forum › Mother's warmth discussion

joined May 24, 2014

what an odd tittle to NOT HAVE incest...still pretty good

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

this translation was.... fascinating. I mean, I don't really know what the source material was like though.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

this translation was.... fascinating. I mean, I don't really know what the source material was like though.

I'm fairly certain there's no yuri at all...

But yeah, this was nice.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Goddammit, I just get over my own hatred for SAO (finally realised it wasn't worth the energy), I see this. . .

But I love yuri and this was a good read so much confliction of feelings @.@

But yeah, this was nice.

I can confirm no yuri (read light novels and watched current season of anime), just a lot of angsty Mary sue bullshit all over the place. If you look hard enough, with yuri goggles on zoom x10 paired with wishful thinking while using the telescopes at Keck Observatory, you might have a chance at seeing some. . .

I lie there is none. Just disappointment everywhere.

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 12:28AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................... "I asexually long to feel somebody's skin." ----- next page: sex. That is not a way to fulfill someone's asexual longing. Not complaining, though, as Yuuki seemed pretty into it.

There is not.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................... "I asexually long to feel somebody's skin." ----- next page: sex. That is not a way to fulfill someone's asexual longing. Not complaining, though, as Yuuki seemed pretty into it.

Assexually here means she's fine with either gender's touch, rather than not having sex.
If she meant to say no sex, then she'd say not sexually.

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 1:34AM

joined Sep 6, 2015

Assexually here means she's fine with either gender's touch

Bisexually, then.

Asexually = not sexually. The prefix "a-" literally means "not".

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Assexually here means she's fine with either gender's touch

Bisexually, then.

Yes, I understand that, however, the story was written to have the 'bissexually' meaning, otherwise it would make no sense for a hentai doujin, I'm pretty sure it was translated wrong in this case. I'm judging by context though, so I just wanted to give you another point of view, sorry for expressing myself badly, you know, internet.

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 2:11AM

joined Sep 6, 2015

I'm judging by context though, so I just wanted to give you another point of view

To be honest, I did not interpret her statement as either 'asexually', or 'bisexually', more like a general want for closeness. After all, this is coming from a bedridden, terminally ill girl, whose parents and sister have already died, a year or two prior, and she herself does not have long to live either (the whole family was a victim of AIDS, after a blood transfusion had gone terribly wrong). She was also ostracized by her peers, after finding out about her condition.

The word itself, without regard to context, was what amused me so. My original comment was not meant as a serious criticism, or anything of the sort. I just found it a funny word to be used in that situation.

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 9:26PM

Pretty HOT stuff going on here... O///O

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I'm judging by context though, so I just wanted to give you another point of view

To be honest, I did not interpret her statement as either 'asexually', or 'bisexually', more like a general want for closeness. After all, this is coming from a bedridden, terminally ill girl, whose parents and sister have already died, a year or two prior, and she herself does not have long to live either (the whole family was a victim of AIDS, after a blood transfusion had gone terribly wrong). She was also ostracized by her peers, after finding out about her condition.

The word itself, without regard to context, was what amused me so. My original comment was not meant as a serious criticism, or anything of the sort. I just found it a funny word to be used in that situation.

I see, well, as I said before, things written on the internet are bound to multiple interpretations, since it's pretty hard to express every thought, for me at least.
Anyway, that was a good talk, thank you, and sorry for misundertandings. :D

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 9:32PM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Rofl!! Boin Boin was hilarious!!! xD

And is it just me or am I a psychic? I just watched SAO for the first time 2 days ago and thought ' I wonder if dynasty has any yuri of this? ' And here it is!

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 9:00AM

Z118074050
joined Feb 1, 2013

This is new, i mean i never thought someone would choose those two to be a couple.

Miku_badass_svgexport-140
joined Sep 3, 2011

asexually

I think that's just a typo.

joined Sep 6, 2015

Anyway, that was a good talk, thank you, and sorry for misundertandings. :D

It was a pleasure, and if anything, I am the one who should apologise, my original comment was pretty vague.

This is new, i mean i never thought someone would choose those two to be a couple.

Right? I personally never even considered SAO to be yuri material. Lack of imagination, I guess.

joined Jul 18, 2015

I personally hate SAO so much. It so overrated and doesn't even have a good story or character development, just good graphics, action scenes and fanservice to make up for it. I stopped watching halfway through season 2.
I used my yuri goggles for SAO before but all the girls like Kirito anyway, no point.
Anyway, I think this is the first SAO yuri doujin in dynasty? A nice read but there's no way any yuri will be happening in the actual anime/manga XP

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

And then Yuuki dies.

what an odd tittle to NOT HAVE incest...still pretty good

This arc in the story, centered around Yuki and Asuna, is called Mothers Rosary. The title of the doujin is a reference to that.

Yes, I understand that, however, the story was written to have the 'bissexually' meaning, otherwise it would make no sense for a hentai doujin, I'm pretty sure it was translated wrong in this case. I'm judging by context though, so I just wanted to give you another point of view, sorry for expressing myself badly, you know, internet.

I think it was a mistranslation. "Asexually" was probably supposed to be "platonically."

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 7:43PM

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

OH YES

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

There is Yuri on SAO in Mother Rosario arc, Yuki fall in love for Asuna and she explicity say that
So yeah, this doujin is pretty acurate about Yuki feeling for Asuna

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 10:13AM

joined Sep 6, 2015

There is Yuri on SAO in Mother Rosario arc, Yuki fall in love for Asuna and she explicity say that
So yeah, this doujin is pretty acurate about Yuki feeling for Asuna

Wait, what? If you are referring to that time Yuuki asked Asuna to marry her, it was a joke. They were visiting Yuuki's old home, that was supposed to be demolished, or something, so Asuna jokingly suggested that Yuuki should marry, and have that person protect the house. Yuuki laughed it off, saying that she did not have someone like that, and she followed this by making a mock proposal to Asuna.
If anything, Yuuki saw Asuna as her older sister, and explicitly called her out as such, and considering that on that occasion she did not laugh it off, instead bursting into tears and abruptly logging off, I would say that was a more accurate portrayal of her feelings. Made all the more poignant by the fact that Asuna inquires as to whether Yuuki has a sister, only to find out that she did have an older twin sister, who died the previous year. I remember Asuna sobbing after hearing that.
So, hardly a yuri platform, in my opinion.

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 3:08AM

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Still a better love story than Sword Art Online

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

This doujin needs the cheating tag.

joined Jul 16, 2015

What is with all of the hate for SAO? Am I the only here that likes it?

And I liked this. I always thought Yuuki and Asuna would be cute together.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I've never seen SAO personally, but I've always heard people either say it's awful or amazing. I guess it's sort of a love it or hate it type thing, then. It being a harem series certainly doesn't help, of course.

I've never seen SAO personally, but I've always heard people either say it's awful or amazing. I guess it's sort of a love it or hate it type thing, then. It being a harem series certainly doesn't help, of course.

SAO is a good series riddled with major plot holes and other issues. Those who like it either somehow miss these issues or consciously overlook them because there are good points. Those who hate it have either jumped on the hate bandwagon without really knowing why, simply cannot excuse the issues which are admittedly horrendous even though I enjoyed the series for what it was, or simply don't like it.

last edited at Nov 14, 2015 11:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.