Forum › Mother's warmth discussion

joined Oct 25, 2010

Asuna and Yuuki are living together in a SAO-like world where there are no physical limitations ! They can hold one another close, feel and hear their beats of their hearts. They can express their deepest feelings of love and affection without embarrassment or restrictions. Smiles , laughter, and hugs are always possible!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Asuna asks “ try to perceive yourself through my spirit which looks upon you with my eyes…extends from within to fill you with warmth, happiness, joy and love in all its manifestations. We can hold , touch , kiss as little or as much as you wish.
During our past journey, we were physically separated. Touching you was impossible, but I could still feel your touch from within your virtual prison. Until my journey, you were always with me The breeze during a gentle rain, cherry blossoms touching me . These were only a few reminders that you were cheering me on to travel bravely! When I first saw you in ICU , I was struck me to the core. I looked upon you not as terminal teen girl but the beautiful spirit dwelling within. That virtual hug wasn’t enough after I saw your dying body. I love you so much and pity never crossed my mind! I knew you and I have traveled on journeys many times along with Aiko and the sleeping knights members. Aiko came to me in an amazing dream .
She showed me about each of you and I was there also - one of the sleeping knights. I understand why you and I connected so quickly . Please allow me to fill your greatest wish. Touch-starved Yuuki is too painful to witness then . I will be your wife or anything you want . Please let me stay with you .
Mother’s Rosario helped me many times
Hold out your hand . Asuna slipped the massive diamond ring on her finger . Yuuki Konno won’t you give me the honor of wedding you ?

joined Oct 25, 2010

The writer’s intention is pure. During the Mother’s Rosario arc, Asuna felt so strongly for Yuuki that she found her in “real” life . When visiting her in the hospital, she cried because she couldn’t touch her. A plate glass separated them from each other. Her heart was broken seeing Yuuki isolated from everyone in our world and with her entire family gone. Red Ribbon Revenger felt this deep sadness too. I am grateful that this story was made and shared with us !! Even now,I can dream and envision different worlds and ways where they are freed from Terran constraints. Their budding affections can blossom

To reply you must either login or sign up.