Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jun 18, 2015

Some thoughts by Lisa Siu on Facebook, "I don't know If anyone else noticed but doesn't it seem like sumin sees her past self in sungji's naivity and behavior. All the flashbacks show how she used to behave just like sungji. And now in this present time, sumin becomes more mature and is similar to past seju and sungji is the past sumin. Sumin used to have feelings for seju and was hurt. She sees that sungji is going down this same path. It could be that sumin is trying to prevent sungji from gettin hurt and so she does all these stuff for her."

Sumin disliked black coffee in the flashback and Sungji prefers coffee sweet. I think she makes a good point.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 2:07AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

isnt seju and sumin the same age?

joined Dec 28, 2015

isnt seju and sumin the same age?

yes.

Sumin : July 12
Seju : November 2

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

sees Seju and Sumin during their innocent days

runs to the corner and sobs uncontrollably

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I love Seju ^-^* (NOT)

joined Jun 18, 2015

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/wdfs
Lezhin starts to translate WDTFS into English and it is on Chapter 5 now!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/wdfs
Lezhin starts to translate WDTFS into English and it is on Chapter 5 now!

Wonderful news! I hope they catch up to the latest chapter ASAP.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Hooray to Lezhin comics! Awesome news : )) Is it me or do you have to pay 3 coins again for ENG chs tho? ><
WDFS ch37 is on Lezhin.

last edited at Jan 13, 2016 8:27AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yeah, you have to pay again for the English version :/
Sumin sure got a lot of girls in her life. Okay, so what is Nammi trying to do here? and what's going to happen inside Sumin's office? >//<

joined Aug 18, 2015

yep it seems Sumin has gone through a lot of girls. Is Sumin going to tell Sungji the history behind that tattoo?

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I'm really curious, this time on the dialogues. Patient wait Halmoni. (THANKS,THANKS)
However, I do not know why, but between Sumin and Sunji I see so much sweetness, but something is missing, and certainly not talking about the sex. I want to know more about Sunji, where is her parents, for example? Her character is very sweet, very nice, very beautiful, very much in love, but a little too childish. I hope for a better understanding.
While, Seju, I can not help it, intrigues me most, probably because her personality and her story was featured more.
I would really like to see then the reaction of Sumin to a serious Seju engagement, with man or woman.

joined Jun 18, 2015

It seems that Gaji is trying to hook up Seju with Nami, or at least Nami likes Seju. I want Seju to be happy, but not with anyone else than Sumin, but Sungji is adorable too :/

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I just love Sumin's tattoo. :>
Looking forward to what happens behind those doors. :3

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

It seems that Gaji is trying to hook up Seju with Nami, or at least Nami likes Seju. I want Seju to be happy, but not with anyone else than Sumin, but Sungji is adorable too :/

You understand me so well. I feel the same and I have to admit that I really dislike Nami for some reason, whenever she's near Seju it annoys the hell out of me.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

it seems like sumin has slept with all of the lesbians in seoul. (and probably converted a couple of straight ones)
i hope they take it to the next level, in sumin's office no less!

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

You understand me so well. I feel the same and I have to admit that I really dislike Nami for some reason, whenever she's near Seju it annoys the hell out of me.

All of you and me both! I don't like Nami at all. No sir, a big fat no!!! And while I like Seju with Sumin, the idea of either she or Sungji ending up with Sumin is good too.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Nami makes the whole situation fun tho. Like she stirs things up. Aren't you looking forward to what Sumin actually feels when Nami is making some moves towards Seju ?? :3

joined May 20, 2013

I think maybe that's sumin and seju really didn't work out when they was together again . Probably cuz she cheated again or they just didn't work out . That's why they are here . For that it makes sense more to me for these so far . I hope the writer can dig up the problem so it can be clearer. Btw the 10 years cheating stuff is so nonsense

joined Sep 15, 2015

^Cheating might not be a big issue to you. But for some people, and even in the story, being cheated on is the worst thing that will happen to you. Like who wants to be cheated on, anyways? Tch

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

I've been mindlessly buying the chapters until the latest chapter 37. Totally didn't know that you can get a translation. Where can you get this... :(
I've sent a message (months ago I think?) to Halmoni on tumblr and no reply... :(
P.S. Who's that girl on the last chapter that has blue eyes... She looks so similar to Sungji...

joined Aug 18, 2015

Justtestinfo

I've sent a message (months ago I think?) to Halmoni on tumblr and no reply... :(

I'd recommend resending the message to her

P.S. Who's that girl on the last chapter that has blue eyes... She looks so similar to Sungji...

I guess one of Sumin's conquests
btw if u don't already know, lezhin has started posting translated version of this manga. They only have up to chapter 7. http://www.lezhin.com/comic/wdfs

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Justtestinfo

I'd recommend resending the message to her

I guess one of Sumin's conquests
btw if u don't already know, lezhin has started posting translated version of this manga. They only have up to chapter 7. http://www.lezhin.com/comic/wdfs

Yeah, I saw that, but I need to re-buy all of them again :(

Ok! Gonna re message Halmoni now. Thanks!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Has anyone received the translation for WDFS chapter 37?

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 3:25PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Haven't received any yet. I think Halmoni's busy as of the moment. She hasn't updated her Tumblr too. No post no nothing. You can look at ch.37 in MangaFox tho. They uploaded all chapters there.

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 7:42PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I see, yes, I think she is busy at the moment. I'll just wait patiently :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.