Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Aug 26, 2015

I got the translation from Halmoni ( thanks to you). Now that I understand what was going on hahhaa, but it's kinda confusing sometimes when the author switched back and forth from the past and present. The thing is that I wonder why every time Sumin is with somebody, there is always a scene that she was with Seju in the past. Is it the author's strategy to reveal the story like that or is it really that Sumin can't give up on Seju and somewhat still thinks of her like she thinks that "they're fated" 2be 2gether?

joined Aug 26, 2015

Sumin will always be there for Seju (ref ch. 20) but as family/friend. Before Sungju came along, Sumin n Seju were just friends with benefits. I dont think Sumin n Seju can ever go back as lovers unless they both still have romantic feelings toward each other. Then again, sometimes love alone isnt enough to have a happy ever after. Anyway, beside going into details of the breakups i hope the author will discuss more of Seju's character.

It was really ambiguous of Seju's character and yet it still is now, but I think I know a bit more of hers from chapter 19. I thought that she was cherished and embraced by her family but that chapter told everything about her childhood. She always has that mysterious smiles even with her brothers or with Sumin, but her eyes look completely empty to me. I think she is the one who will smile even when she hurts the most. She just doesnt easily show her real emotions and feelings. However, I believe that she truly loves Sumin otherwise she doesnt have to be by Sumin's side that long time and stand Sumin cold's reactions and angriness since Sumin parent's accident. For Sumin, I'm sure she was in love with Seju and she was more gentle with her before the accident + the cheating part. I think the ambiguous character in the story is now Sumin not Seju whether that she's still in love with Seju, which explains why she acts cold to her because of the cheating, or that she's over Seju and making her new connection with Sungjji.

joined Aug 26, 2015

I feel bad for Seju after my friend mentioned Seju was crying in the last panel. However, I dont think she is meant for Sumin. My take on Seju - she is of course attractive, smart (she probably already knew Sumin is attracted to Sungji), and very mysterious (scary way). Seju is more like a lover material, not sure if that makes any sense lol. Cant help thinking she would be unhappy if she is settled down. I think Seju will be fine without Sumin.

The crying scene is a flashback(should be after Sumin caught her cheating) We should be able to get into more details in the next two chapters on the reason why they broke up.

Author mentioned that Seju has never been with anyone but Sumin and that guy (for one night). I couldn't imagine how Seju would feel once she knows that Sumin is really serious about Sungji. She's got no one else. I feel so sad for her.

I agree! I don't know if anybody feels the same way but Sumin and Seju switched their child-side to each other. Before Sumin parent's accident, she acted like a child and I always cared of Seju's feelings. Now then it's Seju taking care of her. Seju always acts like she's playing a game and doesn't care much who Sumin is with, but I think she cares more than everybody else. aww!! Now that Sumin got Sungji but Seju really has no one else.....

I only signed up just to comment for this..lol and yes!! I feel the same way..everybody makes mistake and sadly, Seju made a big one but actually it was not entirely her fault..but it looks like most people see that Sumin is the only "victim" here..Seju deserves second chance if she truly loves her..but oh well, she has Sungji now..and my gf totally ships them..lol but for me, Seju is love..xD

Haha, I mean I can totally understand. A cheating is a cheating no matter what reason it is to some people, and I respect that. I mean I wouldve acted the same way if that happened to me, but sometimes it's just hard to give up on someone even they treat you badly. The interesting part here is why Seju and Sumin are still together after that incident. It;s not that they can't find other sex-mates. Maybe the next chapter will reveal why, and I hope that the author will not make the reason was because of Seju's begging Sumin to be with her.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Haha, I mean I can totally understand. A cheating is a cheating no matter what reason it is to some people, and I respect that. I mean I wouldve acted the same way if that happened to me, but sometimes it's just hard to give up on someone even they treat you badly. The interesting part here is why Seju and Sumin are still together after that incident. It;s not that they can't find other sex-mates. Maybe the next chapter will reveal why, and I hope that the author will not make the reason was because of Seju's begging Sumin to be with her.

yeah i too think the author will reveal more details of Seju & Sumin's past relationship in the next chapters. I think a dramatic event will happen before the break, in chap 27? Seju smiles at everything which gives me an uneasy feeling lol. She is so hard to read. Anyway, I hope sumin will end up with Sungji. I notice Sumin is like a different person when she's with Sungji. It's like Sungji brings out the best in her. To me, it's rare to find someone like that - not sure if it makes any sense :)

last edited at Sep 11, 2015 10:50PM

joined Aug 26, 2015

yeah i too think the author will reveal more details of Seju & Sumin's past relationship in the next chapters. I think a dramatic event will happen before the break, in chap 27? Seju smiles at everything which gives me an uneasy feeling lol. She is so hard to read. Anyway, I hope sumin will end up with Sungji. I notice Sumin is like a different person when she's with Sungji. It's like Sungji brings out the best in her. To me, it's rare to find someone like that - not sure if it makes any sense :)

I see that also haha. It's like Seju had an impact on everything in Sumin's life as she was an important person, but Sumin just can't forget the past (cheating + accident) whenever she's with Seju. Sungji brings Sumin to a new chapter; everything is refreshed now. I would like a young beautiful innocent girl to start over also, but I like Seju's character more- mysterious and "hard to read" =]]!!..p.s: for the smile part- sometimes the one who smiles a lot is the one who was hurt the most/ I just read so many manga to know this lol..

joined Aug 18, 2015

I see that also haha. It's like Seju had an impact on everything in Sumin's life as she was an important person, but Sumin just can't forget the past (cheating + accident) whenever she's with Seju. Sungji brings Sumin to a new chapter; everything is refreshed now. I would like a young beautiful innocent girl to start over also, but I like Seju's character more- mysterious and "hard to read" =]]!!..p.s: for the smile part- sometimes the one who smiles a lot is the one who was hurt the most/ I just read so many manga to know this lol..

Let's agree to disagree on Seju. "I would like a young beautiful innocent girl to start over also" Lol :)

joined Aug 26, 2015

Let's agree to disagree on Seju. "I would like a young beautiful innocent girl to start over also" Lol :)

Well, I hope the author will give me more reasons to "disagree" a sexy and mysterious Seju ^.^! At this point I somehow want them both lol... with Sumin haha

joined Aug 18, 2015

Well, I hope the author will give me more reasons to "disagree" a sexy and mysterious Seju ^.^! At this point I somehow want them both lol... with Sumin haha

I meant to say we can agree to disagree on who Sumin should end up with. SejuxSuminxSungji? Omg i hope not. It would ruin the series for me! I would rather see Sumin end up choosing Seju instead of dating both. I dont see why they both want to share Sumin lol. Btw i find Sungji pretty and elegant, not beautiful and sexy like Seju. About Seju's smiles, it isnt always optimal to laugh off frustration/disappointment.

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 8:03AM

joined Sep 12, 2015

Halo guys
There are some question I have for the story, especially the relationship between sumin and the chairman (red haired), so please help me out if you got time or you wanna kill some time haha

In ch6, the flashback of sumin, was the girl the chairman?

In ch12, why sumin asked the chairman if she was crying?

In ch14, why sumin asked seju "why am I here" at the end? And the scars on her shoulders and back?

In ch15, who was the girl with namisa? the chairman?

In ch17, was the girl the chairman in the beginning? So they were couples?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Halo guys
There are some question I have for the story, especially the relationship between sumin and the chairman (red haired), so please help me out if you got time or you wanna kill some time haha

In ch14, why sumin asked seju "why am I here" at the end? And the scars on her shoulders and back?

Ch6 - No, we don't know who that was, I bet some girl "which you can buy with money".
Ch12 - Where? Sumin never asked the chairman if she was crying in ch12 :) chairman was comforting Sumin.
Ch14 - Sumin just got dumped, she was with Seju, got drunk, told her what happened and then was wondering herself why did she came here. The "scars" are the the tattoo which was not finished that moment.
Ch15 - Hahaha noooo~ the chairman is the redhaired (ch17), we don't know who was that woman with Namisa.
Ch17 - Yes, it's chairman and she was in relationship with Sumin.

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 12:50PM

joined Aug 26, 2015

I meant to say we can agree to disagree on who Sumin should end up with. SejuxSuminxSungji? Omg i hope not. It would ruin the series for me! I would rather see Sumin end up choosing Seju instead of dating both. I dont see why they both want to share Sumin lol. Btw i find Sungji pretty and elegant, not beautiful and sexy like Seju. About Seju's smiles, it isnt always optimal to laugh off frustration/disappointment.

I know. I would look down on Sumin if she does that ... it's just so hard cause both are good, and I wonder which is the author's type lol... Let's just wait..

joined Sep 12, 2015

Halo guys

Ch6 - No, we don't know who that was, I bet some girl "which you can buy with money".
Ch12 - Where? Sumin never asked the chairman if she was crying in ch12 :) chairman was comforting Sumin.
Ch14 - Sumin just got dumped, she was with Seju, got drunk, told her what happened and then was wondering herself why did she came here. The "scars" are the the tattoo which was not finished that moment.
Ch15 - Hahaha noooo~ the chairman is the redhaired (ch17), we don't know who was that woman with Namisa.
Ch17 - Yes, it's chairman and she was in relationship with Sumin.

Thanks! That's help a lot!
But wasn't the chairman straight? (From the conversation she had with sumin in the beginning of ch12)

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thanks! That's help a lot!
But wasn't the chairman straight? (From the conversation she had with sumin in the beginning of ch12)

You're welcome ;) Yeah, she was straight before knowing Sumin, but it looks like she's not as straight as she thought she was XD just pay attention the way she looks at Sumin (the same ch12 & 17th) she is attracted to her and maybe mostly because of her looks. Chairman: You're extremely pretty for someone on 'that side'... again the way she is looking at Sumin +_+

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i feel like a lot of people will be hurt in this manga. :(

joined Feb 17, 2015

Yeah, me too :(

joined Jun 18, 2015

Yeah, me too :(

Hurt me please. Do not hurt Seju :'(

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Really? Yeah I agree with all of you, not only some of our manhwa characters but us too gonna be heartbroken in the end one way or another. Now I wish to see more of Seju in the next coming up chapters and make all the past events situation more clear to understand. I can bet chapter 27 gonna be a killer one so that "hiatus" month could drive us crazy +_+"

joined Sep 14, 2015

Hey, I bought chapter 3 of WDTFS on lezhin and I used the Overtoon method to translate it into English which it did perfectly but as soon as I scrolled down my browser would crash. I tried both Mozilla nd chrome but both crashed. I used a Samsung s3 android to read it btw. I cleared cache, nd restarted my phone but it still didn't work. Is there anything I can do to stop it from crashing?
Thank you for your help and for your translations x

2014-09-06-korra
joined Aug 18, 2015

Not sure why it crashes on your phone (maybe a problem with flash or something) but have you tried it on a pc or laptop? Definitely working on those (at least with firefox, overtoon didn't work for me in chrome, again maybe a problem with flash or java there?). Also did you wait for the website to have fully loaded before using the overtoon?

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 5:07PM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

i want the next chapter already these two are so damn adorable, they are my OTP at the moment. Actually I'm petty sure they are everyone's OTP at the moment. Sweet sweet sweetness

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

WTF is Sumin a lesbian magnet or something??

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

the only thing I can fault this manhwa for is its unrealistic depiction of people's gaydar. If the reality were like that, the possibilities would be endless... Oh but you need to be hot like Sumin to reap the benefits.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

sumin is hot. that's the premise of this tale. all else follows after that--- converting straight girls, lesbians zoning in on her, etc.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Oh wow the fight in Chapter 26 look amazing - Sumin x Seju looking cool/sexy together even when they are fighting <3! And who the heck might that freaking dude be? If he do something to Sumin >< This manhwa with those weeks of waiting are literally killing me damn it! +_+

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 10:23AM

joined Jul 25, 2015

That guy was in Ch 19 I think when Seju went to visit family. Either brother or (SHOCK) husband?

To reply you must either login or sign up.