Forum › Posts by Rekoml63

Rekoml63
joined Sep 12, 2015

really confused about the man who hit sumin lol Seems like he doesn't give a damn about Seju but meanwhile he hit sumin because of seju ???
In fact that's a lot of stuff I don't understand in the story, reading wdtfs is as hard as watching Inception for me lol need to read the same chapter few times in order to understand what's happening, and don't know why you guys can illustrate that much (especially halmoni) I am so dumb
And again thanks halmoni for your super fast translation, hope Gaji could rest more and get well soon!

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 11:52AM

Rekoml63
joined Sep 12, 2015

Halo guys
There are some question I have for the story, especially the relationship between sumin and the chairman (red haired), so please help me out if you got time or you wanna kill some time haha

In ch6, the flashback of sumin, was the girl the chairman?

In ch12, why sumin asked the chairman if she was crying?

In ch14, why sumin asked seju "why am I here" at the end? And the scars on her shoulders and back?

In ch15, who was the girl with namisa? the chairman?

In ch17, was the girl the chairman in the beginning? So they were couples?

Ch6 - No, we don't know who that was, I bet some girl "which you can buy with money".
Ch12 - Where? Sumin never asked the chairman if she was crying in ch12 :) chairman was comforting Sumin.
Ch14 - Sumin just got dumped, she was with Seju, got drunk, told her what happened and then was wondering herself why did she came here. The "scars" are the the tattoo which was not finished that moment.
Ch15 - Hahaha noooo~ the chairman is the redhaired (ch17), we don't know who was that woman with Namisa.
Ch17 - Yes, it's chairman and she was in relationship with Sumin.

Thanks! That's help a lot!
But wasn't the chairman straight? (From the conversation she had with sumin in the beginning of ch12)

Rekoml63
joined Sep 12, 2015

Halo guys
There are some question I have for the story, especially the relationship between sumin and the chairman (red haired), so please help me out if you got time or you wanna kill some time haha

In ch6, the flashback of sumin, was the girl the chairman?

In ch12, why sumin asked the chairman if she was crying?

In ch14, why sumin asked seju "why am I here" at the end? And the scars on her shoulders and back?

In ch15, who was the girl with namisa? the chairman?

In ch17, was the girl the chairman in the beginning? So they were couples?