Forum › Posts by liko

liko
2014-09-06-korra
joined Aug 18, 2015

Omg being German, I find the title incredibly hilarious. Would also be a great name for a band of the Neue Deutsche Härte genre. Like Rammstein and Eisbrecher. ...Panzertitten!

liko
Beloved L discussion 06 Sep 15:49
2014-09-06-korra
joined Aug 18, 2015

Is the scene from the beginning of this new chapter with the other doctor or her new girlfriend?

It is of Dr. Wei and Ding Yi, the current girlfriend.

Wut? That doesn't make sense. It's a flashback of Wei and Lu. With a continuation of the flashback at the end of the chapter, which is why Lu is crying. She's remembering the scene while looking through the window. Just look at the colors of the flashback panels - all blue, starting with the window.

liko
Furumapura discussion 13 May 21:03
2014-09-06-korra
joined Aug 18, 2015

10/10

The TCHHHs though. Made me spit my coffee.

More please.

2014-09-06-korra
joined Aug 18, 2015

Hey guys! So I sent halmoni a mail two days ago asking for translations, but I haven't gotten an answer yet so I'm not sure whether she got my mail.. How long did you guys had to wait for a reply? Should I wait a few days longer or send her one more mail? Don't wanna spam her.. But I'm so friggin' excited for the latest chapters. :S

2014-09-06-korra
joined Aug 18, 2015

Not sure why it crashes on your phone (maybe a problem with flash or something) but have you tried it on a pc or laptop? Definitely working on those (at least with firefox, overtoon didn't work for me in chrome, again maybe a problem with flash or java there?). Also did you wait for the website to have fully loaded before using the overtoon?

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 5:07PM