Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

you are becoming gayer than me !! XDDD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

I have a weak spot for silver hair girl. Period. XDDDDDDD. Don't know why but I really love the color of silver hair xDDDD

This d.va has Sumin's features but more innocent and cuter xDDDD while this Mercy kinda looks like Seju but sharper(?), I only saw Seju in some angles, a few scenes she looked quite different xDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104
well, not only silver haired girls hehehe.. pinkies too

btw, I used to have a silver/grey hair.. XD

last edited at Jul 2, 2017 10:50PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104
well, not only silver haired girls hehehe.. pinkies too

Pinkie is only Seju xDDD. However silver hair, I've always had a thing for silver hair since forever xDD. Everytime I read a book, watch an anime, see a picture of star dying his/her hair silver, I like that person or character right away (till they changed their color that is) XDDDDD.

btw, I used to have a silver/grey hair.. XD

Oh really? to get the beautiful right tone, it seems like one person need to dye their hair a few times to get the silver/grey hair tone and it's not easy to get a beautiful color, right xDDDD? I've always wanted to try grey/silver hair since forever but dont dare to since my mother would kill me xDDDDDD and it's not really suitable for my office work XDDDD

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 12:31AM

joined Mar 28, 2017

I consider females here at least bi. They can deny whatever they want XD.

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

Oh really? to get the beautiful right tone, it seems like one person need to dye their hair a few times to get the silver/grey hair tone and it's not easy to get a beautiful color, right xDDDD? I've always wanted to try grey/silver hair since forever but dont dare to since my mother would kill me xDDDDDD and it's not really suitable for my office work XDDDD

ah, the paiiiin.. my hair is black with brown highlight.. the undertone is red.. so you could imagine.. reaching the color was not the problem, but to make it last for over a week was the biggest issue.. and crazy expensive.. after two weeks it started to turn yellow.. I had to shave it :(

I consider females here at least bi. They can deny whatever they want XD.

a girl dear to me said: 100% straight girls is a myth XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@yoonie

When you broke up, you broke up. The relationship has been dead the day they said it.

The fact that Sumin had a "clean cut” with her other 29 exes proves that she has this basic common sense. Do you know if Seju has one?

Yes, the truth is actually serious as it sounds. Sumin only faced her deepest, darkest thoughts that are she still loved Seju, still cared for her when Nammi knocked some sense into her. However, even in that inner debate, she was still in denial until that image of Seju appeared. What does that mean? Means for 10 years long, to Sumin, its a revenge, she think she masking that care, that love by thinking of it as a revenge. Yes, Sumin admitted she cared for Seju but masking it as a revenge. Does it make them sound nicer? No, why? Cause she would play back and forth between being nice and being cruel. No, scratch that, she was never nice to Seju, even if she cared, she didnt show it, she only showed up to her house when Seju had a family meeting, had sex to make sure she was ok and mentally told her: well, I was here, still here. Care?

You are not supposed to care for someone who cheated on you.

Did Seju feel cared for from Sumin for 10 years. No, she didnt. That's why Seju was so surprised in the supermarket when Sumin said she's worried. So in Seju's perspective, its not care, its a revenge? Completely, totally. So as a Seju fan, why would we want to feel thankful for that 10 years with Sumin? When Seju herself didnt feel cared, loved or anything? Only a sex buddy and a mindset that she'll come back because she always does and she even wished to be hated more so that the girl would come back? The only thing that should be appreciated for that 10 years is that she is still alive or that she got to be with Sumin so readers can empathy her for that 10 years but isnt that the purpose?

And you are not supposed to complain about you not feeling cared from someone whom you cheated on either, you know?

She made a revenge and knew Seju wouldnt object because Seju was the one cheating.

She made a revenge because she knew Seju wouldn’t object it.

And yes, that's right. That's my point. She never has one so at least Sumin got to do sth while being the one got cheated while Seju has none so who gives her the right to be angry at your ex when you got to do all those things you did to release your stress?

The one who gave Sumin “the card” as well as “the right to be angry at her ex” was Seju. It's her own fault/choice/fate.

Since you asked Seju fans if we have considered Sumin is like that because of Seju, so have you ever thought Seju smirked, flirted, playful, pushing Sumin to Sungji was because of Sumin herself? Because of her coldness and harsh words?

No, I don’t see any action from Sumin that could force Seju to smirk, flirt, and push Sumin to Sungji. I say it’s her own way to have fun. And it came from her false belief that she had an everlastingly toxic relationship with Sumin.

Its a circle without end when both actively contributed to it. The most important question is who began this circle first? Seju or Sumin? Let's be honest. Sumin might be the one intiated this whole thing with her first ever intention of revenging and coming back for that.

The one who started the circle was Seju imo. The moment you say to your ex that you will wait for them until you die, you make your “clean cut” breakup “unclean cut”.

Again, how does this make Seju fans feel appreciated with that 10 years when Sumin always wanted to move on? That Seju might also get dried and long dead if she got luckier on her relationship?

I thought Seju fans wanted Seju to be dried and long dead as soon as possible. lol I honestly wonder why Seju fans don’t share the same sentiment as Seju. She always prefers Sumin coming back to her. Her definition of “worse” is the same as mine, don’t you know?

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 5:03AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Ken

Ehehehehhh.. Stay cool as usual. I mean.. You are not missing me are you? I feel like something is missing from your voice tone. Well, then. Hope you success in everything you do. :'D

I was so busy, I didn't have time to miss you. But now I miss you a bit though. xD And thanks. :'D

joined Jun 6, 2016

Just read the new chapter... lmao so late I know.

But I must say that sumin is a complicated fellow.

First of all she already choose sungji between the two girls. She shows effort and willingness to take care of sungj more.

Yet, she asked sungji to tone down (be more quiet) when having sex.... perhaps not want to disturb someone else. Her reason of loving sungji is becuase sungji loves her, is that strong enough? I wonder.

Most of all, sumin still doesn't let nami to be close (near) seju. Possesive much? She doesn't let nami to be alone with seju (I believe sumin doesn't know that nami likes her, right?)

When sumin needs to buy porridge and go outside, is it safer if nami accompanies seju for the time being? But no, even nami ask why sumin chase her out.

Sumin clearly try to separate and make a line... between her and seju.

but I feel it somehow off.

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 7:39AM

joined May 18, 2017

Late to the party.

What a waste of chapter. Sumin is still doing Sumin.

Playing the overly possessive "ex" friend towards Seju.

So we can conclude now that gaji has extended this story no? Painfully so.

All I want is for Seju to get the hell out of there and stop enabling this BSing behavior of Sumin. It's her fault for empowering her misguided alpha lion thing. I don't plan to over analyze anything because this is clear as day.

In other less ranting news. Seju looked gorgeous in every panel haha

Any theories for the next chapter? Is Sumin going to the store and will come back and sleep with Seju? Will something relevant finally happen?

joined Jun 23, 2017

LurKings

Will something relevant finally happen?

I feel like next chapter might progress further. These recent chapters have been more subtle, but there are important things to note in each one.

Hoping that next chapter will give us more to talk about. Still waiting for certain things to be revealed.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Seju leaves for the US xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

joined Jun 23, 2017

yoonie0104

Well...

I wonder how long this will go. The first season was 27 chapters and the second was 28. If they were going to keep it consistent, then the manhwa should have ended at around chapter 82-83. We are already ahead of that.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

Well...

I wonder how long this will go. The first season was 27 chapters and the second was 28. If they were going to keep it consistent, then the manhwa should have ended at around chapter 82-83. We are already ahead of that.

Jokes aside, I personally think it will end soon xD. Around 3 to 5 chaps max. I don't think they are extending the story this time around xDDDD. It's still going on as their original plan xDDDDD and the number of chaps wouldnt be too different with other two seasons xDDDD.

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 11:41PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Btw, this is very off-topic but today I read an article about a Korean actress named Go Hyun Jung. Apparently, she married a chaebol in Korea (you guys probably knew what chaebol means by now, right?). However she was shunned and isolated by the husband's family because of her poor background in the past with alot of verbal abuse and all. Eventually, she was forced to divorce after giving birth two kids for their family and no longer be able to meet her kids because of the power of the husband's family

This case reminded me of Seju's family background a lot. It seems these kind of things actually is not so uncommon in Korean society, a place where money and political power could be bought by money, where you could look down on people because you're much richer xDDDDDD.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

All I want is for Seju to get the hell out of there and stop enabling this BSing behavior of Sumin. It's her fault for empowering her misguided alpha lion thing. I don't plan to over analyze anything because this is clear as day.

Sumin calling the doctor and taking care of the sick Seju are totally ignored. Her stopping Nami, whom she knows Seju doesn't like her much, from annoying Seju is considered as " Playing the overly possessive "ex" friend towards Seju". Clear as hell.

I should stop acting like a Sumin fan already, otherwise, I would call you guys out for your every single comment since I personally find it greatly unreasonable and exaggerated.

joined Jun 23, 2017

yoonie0104

This case reminded me of Seju's family background a lot. It seems these kind of things actually is not so uncommon in Korean society, a place where money and political power could be bought by money, where you could look down on people because you're much richer xDDDDDD.

That is harsh, I just read a little bit about it. Seju's case is similar, but there is the obvious gender difference and the fact that her family hates on her all the time. That actress' former husband must be on top of the world with all that praise and power.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Just reading articles on Chaebols in South Korea makes me annoyed.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Just reading articles on Chaebols in South Korea makes me annoyed.

I understand why they would.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Late to the party.

In other less ranting news. Seju looked gorgeous in every panel haha

Any theories for the next chapter? Is Sumin going to the store and will come back and sleep with Seju? Will something relevant finally happen?

I hardly doubt sumin will sleep with seju...

After given the second chance from sungji....

Cmiiw... The reason sumin nearly broke up with her gf because of cheating... Is only when it's with seju right? I mean sumin pretty loyal with her exes... It's either her ex dumped her, cheat on her or it's just a sex buddy or.... Old flame seju

last edited at Jul 4, 2017 9:18AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I was so busy, I didn't have time to miss you. But now I miss you a bit though. xD And thanks. :'D

I had a mild heart attack all of a sudden. xD Thanks. :'D

Have you ever thought that perhaps there was something wrong with the way you interpreted my comment above? xD

And Sia-san,, please do not hate Seju too much.

Can't help. Who asks her to be taller and prettier than me? T T Not only that, her hair is naturally pink. I have to dye my hair if I want it to be pink, you know? I hate her to death. lol

You know you breaks my heart?.

Ah, sorry. Then here you are, 502 super glue. xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Btw, Ken, why don't you defend her? There's no way I could stand a chance against you. Your DFSB is way too strong. lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Ken

Can be true since my english is so fuvk. But what i conclude from your words is.. "you did not miss me cause you are too busy (Up here i'm right, right?), but now you miss me, Even though it's just a little (Am I wrong here? Maybe here is my fault you mean?)" ==> my "heart attack" and my "thanks" is for your "a bit" and your "miss" am i wrong? please correct me.

No correction needed. :'D

If this is the reason you hate her, I will not say anything then. Women... ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

They were the only reasons I could come up with. lol

Here, i reaaally clueless.. Can you say more than this? you know already that i am stupid isn't you? you make me sound more idiot than the real me. O God..

Haha. :'D It's just a joke you're not familiar with. That's all.

I'm not your level Sia-san, you're too clever for me. But the real reason in my heartbeat is.. that I do not want to hurt your eyes, your mind, and your heart with my uneducated words, my stupid brain, and my insolent tongue. You are my first friend here in Dynasty Scans and i really like you okay.

Not true at all. Thanks, you are so kind. :'D That's so sweet of you to say that I was your first friend on dynasty in spite of that our first time talking is on mgg and I'm your #1000+ friend there. lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Ken

Yeayyyy All Hail Ken. :'D

Yeayy :'D

Then your sentences "Have you ever thought that perhaps there was something wrong with the way you interpreted my comment above? xD" have no purpose? you just want to make me sound like a dumb (well its true but LOL xD)

The purpose has vanished for some reason. xD

OK. I will keep my eyes on you okay, Don't hate my Seju too much okay, Compete in a healthy way Okay.

No, I will never stop hating her unless she tells me the brand names of the beauty products she's been using so far.

Thanks for saving my face Sia-San. :'D

No need to thank me, Ken. After all I only meant to save my joke. lol

And actually I need you to clear this up, is that true or not on your side, Whether I'm your friend or I'm not?

Honestly, you were not my friend until the moment you said I was your friend. xD

And above all, I really want to apologize to you.

I don't know what you are apologizing for, so I'm gonna assume that you were dissing me a lot in front of your PC's screen.

Ah exagerate. Who read wdtfs in mgg not even reach 1000 people. Lol

I'm glad to know that I'm your x-th friend where x < 1000. :'D

Also, I will not visit dynasty until mid-July. Make Nora yours before I'm back, okay? xD

joined Feb 4, 2017

blows my mind how Gaji enjoys making top notch love scenes even if its for free XD

she is like, aah.. I only make 13 pages for WDTFS every 10 days.. much time to spare :P

but at least now it's official.. Team Gaji don't care much about the monetary effect from extending the manhwa

To reply you must either login or sign up.