Forum › Yuri in other Media (list in first post)

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

So I got around to start the list. I know there's a lot more and I got some lists with more stuff but that's all I feel like doing today, basically. If like, the mods wanna just edit the list directly instead of posting it in the comments, then that'd be awesome, actually.

Also, the When They Cry franchise seems really confusing and I don't know if I added the right things.

Higurashi s as much of an Kinetic novel as Umineko minus that Uminekos last episode presents you with an actual choice in the end

Here is an example, they never really act like couple but Lambda both are is very fond of her of each other

put in spoilers because it's kind of a twist that Bernkastel is just as cruel as Lamda

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 11:20PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

has the two being rulers of the Candy Kingdom together with them about to be married sometime in the next few years, although that happens way in the future.

Finn and Bubblegum or Bubblegum and Marceline? I mean, I guess Finn and Bubblegum but I'd rather clutch to the last piece of hope.

Maus:
That seems really creepy and I kinda wanna play it now.

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 11:18PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

has the two being rulers of the Candy Kingdom together with them about to be married sometime in the next few years, although that happens way in the future.

Finn and Bubblegum or Bubblegum and Marceline? I mean, I guess Finn and Bubblegum but I'd rather clutch to the last piece of hope.

Bubblegum and Marceline! Here I found the thing.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, that's really awesome. Thank you for the info!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

No problem! The AT comics are really gay.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Holy crap. Holy utter crap. I did not see this coming. I'd been following Adventure Time for a while, but for some reason I always thought it was going to end in disaster (i.e. Finn and Bubblegum).

Is it really Marceline and Bubblegum??

[Edit: I found the page, just typed in a 10 at the end of the URL lol...not that that clarified anything.]

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 11:45PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Although Finn's apparently with Bubblegum as per the season 6 finale, not sure of the circumstances though because I haven't seen it yet

BOOOOOOO!

YAAAAAAAAAY!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I'm probably gonna update the list tomorrow cause I started Orange Is the New Black and it's awesome. Didn't know the Weeds guy did the show, I'd have watched it way sooner if I did.

Piper's fiancé is a pretty nice dude so it kinda sucks to root for the NTR to happen. But eh. Yuri. Fuck that guy.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 12:08AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Useful page 1 links are useful...I don't know why I didn't think of that...too late now.

The Summon Night games in general are worth mentioning especially the gba games: Swordcraft story this is in the back of the box(left panel) nuff said, the second one has it's moments as well, the DS game has some subtext but I haven't gotten all the endings so...can't say either way. useful link for the 1st gba game.

I'll probably edit later since this is the only thing on I can remember at the moment.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just finished episode 3 of OITNB and, yeah, Piper x Alex needs to happen. I don't have any reservations about rooting against the faincé anymore. Seriously, what was wrong with me?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hey, this thread is pretty fun. More video game examples include the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series, where you can play as a female character and romance other female characters. I've never played them, but I've heard lots of good things about them.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Hey, this thread is pretty fun. More video game examples include the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series, where you can play as a female character and romance other female characters. I've never played them, but I've heard lots of good things about them.

Duuuudddee I wanna play Dragon Age sooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaddd. If anyone is thinking about getting this game, read this review, and I assure you, you'll want it. ( And it's in comic-form so it doesn't take long to read.) http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/dragon-age-molly-ostertag/

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 1:42AM

21bd50a9-fb4d-47b7-a52f-4864e2af91fc
joined May 8, 2015

Just finished episode 3 of OITNB and, yeah, Piper x Alex needs to happen. I don't have any reservations about rooting against the faincé anymore. Seriously, what was wrong with me?

It's okay bc even the actor playing Larry hates Larry

EDIT: for truth

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 3:01AM

joined May 8, 2015

Useful page 1 links are useful...I don't know why I didn't think of that...too late now.

The Summon Night games in general are worth mentioning especially the gba games: Swordcraft story this is in the back of the box(left panel) nuff said, the second one has it's moments as well, the DS game has some subtext but I haven't gotten all the endings so...can't say either way. useful link for the 1st gba game.

I'll probably edit later since this is the only thing on I can remember at the moment.

Oh I play the second game! One of the supporting character which turns out to be the last boss tease the hero a lot regardless of the gender you choose (and will ask you to kiss her). If you play this and did not choose your hero to be female you're doing it VERY WRONG

EDIT: this is the character I was talking abt http://summonnight.wikia.com/wiki/Lynn

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 2:14AM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Duuuudddee I wanna play Dragon Age sooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaddd. If anyone is thinking about getting this game, read this review, and I assure you, you'll want it. ( And it's in comic-form so it doesn't take long to read.) http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/dragon-age-molly-ostertag/

Haha, I love Dragon Age. I've played the first two, but have yet to play the third though [mostly because I hate all of the characters sigh].

The first one is amazing, the second one not so much (but not nearly enough to be bad or even decent as many people seem to say it is).

If any of y'all have a PS3 and haven't played it, I also second (or third?) the recommendation. You won't regret it.

Unless you have finals

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

VN, don't forget Aoishiro. Bit old, but a great one, there was a full translation. Amazing art, amazing story, amazing musics, love that game ! But hard as hell, I recommend getting a guide if you want to get the endings, because unlike a lot of other VN, one wrong choice can lead to a game over.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Don't forget to list the webcomics from that other thread, maybe also list translated mangas and doujins that can't be uploaded here, like the ones translated by Yurikai and from that annoying person...

joined May 8, 2015

Don't forget to list the webcomics from that other thread, maybe also list translated mangas and doujins that can't be uploaded here, like the ones translated by Yurikai and from that annoying person...

who is this annoying person

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 3:01AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

who is this annoying person

He's known as anticrack-kun, -anon- on g-e.hentai, basically he's an idiot who thinks anyone care about his opinion, so he whines everywhere about how crack pairing is offensive and degrading to the characters, he started to translate doujins and even made his own site to post them besides g-e.hentai, the last two news thread are about him because he started to whine that Dynasty stole his translations, they're still uploaded here, but any new doujin he translate will not be uploaded, I understand that the mods want to respect the groups that translate doujins and not upload without their permission, but why respect a retarded that don't respect anyone...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Here is the thread if you want to read it. It gets pretty funny once the guy starts ranting there.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Here is the thread if you want to read it. It gets pretty funny once the guy starts ranting there.

That's the second thread about him, this is the first when his doujins where removed, them he started to whine again and they where reuploaded.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 3:44AM

joined May 8, 2015

That's the second thread about him, this is the first when his doujins where removed, them he started to whine again and they where reuploaded.

Holy shit he's nuts

joined Jan 21, 2015

Shaw x Root 4 evur.

Yes. I can't recommend Person of Interest enough, and I'm going to ramble about it for a second if you don't mind.

The f/f romance isn't even the best thing about it (the characters first meet in late season 2, and the relationship development is slow, subtle and mostly subtext... like all the romance on this show). It's part crime procedural, part sci-fi/cyberpunk, with the sci-fi part slowly becoming more important and basically taking over sometime during season 3. It starts out slow though. Season 1 is pure procedural.

The characters are all complex, badass and morally ambiguous and the writing is fantastic. If it helps, some people have pointed out that you could sum it up as Christopher Nolan's brother making his own version of Batman.

Also worth noting is that it's the first time I've seen the cast and crew of a non-LGBT show being so supportive of their same-sex pairing. Given the show's tone and body count, there's a fair chance that both women will be dead by the time it ends, but the writing team loves them so much that (and I never thought I'd be able to write this) I genuinely believe they'll try to avoid killing off their queer women.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

No problem! The AT comics are really gay.

Unsurprisingly. Have you ever read Kate Leth's Twitter or Tumblr?

joined May 8, 2015

For movie there's Carol, already debut in Cannes with rave review from critics. It's based on novel called The Price of Salt and straight up about lesbian romance in 1950s. Can't wait for the theatrical release because Cate Blanchett and Rooney Maara wooing each other is my sexual orientation

To reply you must either login or sign up.