Forum › Yuri in other Media (list in first post)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

If I was a Pretty Little Liar, I'd be all like "Fuck you, Mystery Girl! I ain't gonna deal with your bullshit." after the second message. Alison seems like an ass and whoever ships her with Emily is stupid. I'm just saying.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Edit: finished season 3, nearly broke something when Shaw went after Root in the Samaritan building lol.

Don't read too much into it, she only did it for the mission! She rode all the way to New Jersey on a bicycle in the middle of a blackout for the mission! The mission, damn it!!

Root is Shaw's mission! lol

Started on season 4 this morning.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Alison seems like an ass and whoever ships her with Emily is stupid. I'm just saying.

Only an idiot calls other people stupid based on something they recognise only seems to be true. I'm just saying.

WARNING, SHIP TERRITORY ENCROACHED, DEFENSES ACTIVATED!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah? And you're ugly and your ship is ugly.

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 1:32PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

;-;

My face I admit, but the ship really is a low blow man.

;-;

joined Sep 15, 2013

Well i started watching rizzoli and isles because of the recaps that used to be done on afterellen, they were like really fucking hilarious and thats where i got into the fandom a bit and realized that they used to call her captain crotchblock because in the earlier seasons she would pop up and put a stop to the eyesexing, made perfect sense to me so i was like i am going to call her that too.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'm like, a few episodes into Pretty Little Liars now. just started the crazy swimming girl arc, and Alison is still a piece of half-human garbage. And this time I'll even leave out the seem, like I don't like panty lines. Heh. Puns.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Alison seems like an ass and whoever ships her with Emily is stupid. I'm just saying.

Only an idiot calls other people stupid based on something they recognise only seems to be true. I'm just saying.

WARNING, SHIP TERRITORY ENCROACHED, DEFENSES ACTIVATED!

Shots fired! Man the cannons!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I finished "the gravity between us" this morning. The characters were surprisingly relateable. The ending felt rushed and the epilogue felt kinda like the author ran out steam lol. Otherwise is was pretty good. 8/10 lilies. :)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I really think Emily should have talked to Paige about the whole attampted murder thing before she started dating her. But I guess Paige not coming out is a bigger problem than that.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I really think Emily should have talked to Paige about the whole attampted murder thing before she started dating her. But I guess Paige not coming out is a bigger problem than that.

I personally didn't really see it as Paige trying to drown Emily and more as a harsh bullying attempt. I kept seeing fans talk about this scene, but when I actually watched it, I felt like people blew it up to more than it actually was. Still a really dick move, but not attempted murder.

But I agree they should have talked it out regardless instead of Emily automatically forgiving Paige for being a dick just because of her insecurity with her sexuality.

last edited at Jul 21, 2015 12:42PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I definitely agree that Paige didn't really want to kill her but in front of a jury the judge would be all like "That's attampted murded, dude." If it really was a murder attempt, Emily would be way dead now though.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Woah, I just checked Twitter and stuff and apparently Emison is like, the #1 reason for people to watch the show. And they are not happy.

last edited at Jul 22, 2015 10:47AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahaha if you don't care for spoilers and stuff, the Emison tag on Tumblr is a hoot. The circle of negativity gets a little old after a while though.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I decided to get Bluebell Hall and its really cute. The writing style makes me think of Dickens, and I can't help but hear the narrator as Burgess Meredith lol.

Finished it, it was really cute! My biggest problem with it though, was that the writing style made the girls feel like they were 10 or 11, instead of teenagers. Other than that it was disappointly too short.

last edited at Jul 23, 2015 11:33AM

joined Apr 19, 2014

Mangagamer announced they're localizing a visual novel about gay ghost girls or something.

I don't really follow the VN scene anymore so I dunno their usual turnaround from announcement to release or their recent translation quality tho.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Mangagamer announced they're localizing a visual novel about gay ghost girls or something.

I don't really follow the VN scene anymore so I dunno their usual turnaround from announcement to release or their recent translation quality tho.

Recently they're getting good at translating, also it's two, one is the ghost girls ,which is 18+ https://vndb.org/v8508) and the other one is a 15+ https://vndb.org/v12072 and what's more the 15+ one has a really decent cast of seiyuu's, Fukuen Misato, Kitamura Eri, Kana Hanazawa, Mamiko Noto and others

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I think ghosts on the rooftop has been fan-translated already. I wasnt sure i wanted to play it because it sounded sad. :l
The otherone I might get because it has Hanzawa Kana in it. :)

joined Apr 19, 2014

I'd actually only known about the first one. The other looks like something I might read though.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I think ghosts on the rooftop has been fan-translated already. I wasnt sure i wanted to play it because it sounded sad. :l

Nope doesn't have a translation.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Nope doesn't have a translation.

It's also not sad, as far as I know.

The Pretty Little Liars cast really can't have any kind of human interaction without somebody falling in love.

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 12:18PM

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Anyone else playing Life is Strange? It's pretty freakin' gay :)

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's pretty freaking subtext gay lol. I love it though, havent been able to buy the other chapter(s) though.

Just watched poi 4x11, the ending made me cry even though I knew it was going to end like that. That kiss though... :3

Definitely the worst and best ep.

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 10:59PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's pretty freaking subtext gay lol. I love it though, havent been able to buy the other chapter(s) though.

Just watched poi 4x11, the ending made me cry even though I knew it was going to end like that. That kiss though... :3

I told you (: Now wait till the the final episodes xD

joined Jan 21, 2015

Bhumi

Yeah, Max and especially Chloe have been pinging my gaydar since the first episode. I think it won't go further than subtext, but I don't think it'll go the bait and switch route either. The guy that could be Max's love interest is actually a massive creep and possibly more dangerous than just your typical awkward high school boy with a crush. I don't think anything's gonna happen there.

The game is definitely worth picking up during the next Steam sale if you're into mystery games, in any case.

Kitsune Spirit

Glad you... enjoyed that episode haha. As painful as it is, this storyline turned Root and Shaw's fun, flirty banter-filled relationship into an epic love story, the kind that's usually reserved for straight couples. I'm still amazed that they actually went there.

Be warned that the back half of the season isn't as strong as 3b and 4a, but it was kind of unavoidable when they set the bar so high. There still are several amazing episodes though. And the finale has a spot-on choice of licensed music.
Check out this fanvid for more feels (spoilers up to 4x11).

The wait for season 5 fills me with excitement and dread at the same time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.