Forum › Nadeshiko Hiyori ch01 discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wow this thread... I get the feeling that I started it by bringing it up...
Hehe

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Wow this thread... I get the feeling that I started it by bringing it up...
Hehe

Yup, all your fault, take responsibility!

joined Jan 17, 2014

Yay to be continued!!translate it fast!!!!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Don't get your hopes up too much, I guess.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Don't get your hopes up too much, I guess.

The only thing I hope is that the couple don't do anything het, the transfer student is alright do het, but not the yuri couple!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

or for the Nezchan x OrangePekoe Fanfic I wrote.

Wait what. WE ARE REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL LIVES AND REAL LOVES MAN. NOT COOL. Not cool..!

You are a winged unicorn made of rainbows and nez a mountain crushing dragon made of explosions. I write weird things when drunk. I am sorry.

you should ignore me on Mondays too, usually haven't slept.

Actually RPS (Real People Slash) is kinda creepy. Husky and Medley is kind of an exception because they knew about it and have been cool about the whole thing.

I usually think this too, but alcohol makes avatars on forums less real people to me. I am sorry. (refer Mondays, don't know why I posted that in the first place.)

this is the last place I'd expect to see WH40K reference but whateves and are we seriously gonna start this heterophobia crap again lets just chill and accept that certain romance stories that grab hetero readers won't grab gay readers and gay romance stories won't always grab hetero readers now can it happen obviously will it always happen and excuse my language but FUCK NO

Did you really read my comment as serious heterophobia?

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:27AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

OK I know it's not anime or manga but you all talking about the subtle differences of "hey your het is in my yuri vs. Yuri in het" now that's a strong battle.. I still can't put into words how I felt when I watched "the kids are alright" cuz all the previews talked about this couple with a family and then in truth it's not a lesbian story it's a story of how a lesbian always needs some d in her life to help her realize this an that and I'm like WTF u tricky mf***ers this isn't a story about lesbians! again and again just another story about some guys fantasy of getting with a lesbian... At least that's all I remember about the lame ass movie... I mean I've seen a lesbo indy film where they're pirates and that shit was better than this multi million dollar bullshit ...

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:48AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I mean I've seen a lesbo indy film where they're pirates

I need this film.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

OK I know it's not anime or manga but you all talking about the subtle differences of "hey your het is in my yuri vs. Yuri in het" now that's a strong battle.. I still can't put into words how I felt when I watched "the kids are alright" cuz all the previews talked about this couple with a family and then in truth it's not a lesbian story it's a story of how a lesbian always needs some d in her life to help her realize this an that and I'm like WTF u tricky mf***ers this isn't a story about lesbians! again and again just another story about some guys fantasy of getting with a lesbian... At least that's all I remember about the lame ass movie... I mean I've seen a lesbo indy film where they're pirates and that shit was better than this multi million dollar bullshit ...

Really? I never watchet it, all I know is that it received "universal acclaim from critics"...

I mean I've seen a lesbo indy film where they're pirates

I need this film.

Me too.

joined Feb 1, 2013

When it comes to Maruta... I hope for the best, but I prepare a letdown. Honestly, the fact that there's no rape, misogynistic violence, sexual slavery/blackmail, body mutilation, mindbreak, or other BS makes Maruta one of the better mangaka that I've come across... I really liked the het he did with the girl who's always eating udon.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Am I the only one who had never heard of the author prior to reading this? It seems like everyone knows who they are excepting for me.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Am I the only one who had never heard of the author prior to reading this? It seems like everyone knows who they are excepting for me.

If you don't read H-mangas you would not know this mangaka. It's really simple like that.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

If you don't read H-mangas you would not know this mangaka. It's really simple like that.

Not questioning that I don't know, but how it seems so many other people do.

But that sounds like an accusation. Pondering that so many do? Hmm...

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

You're definitely not the only one. I didn't know anything about him before, the comments just made me research.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Words travels fast. If you frequent /u/, he's often a topic in the releases and general threads. His last few releases here have probably also prompted discussion about this that informed people.

I don't really read H-manga, especially if it isn't yuri, but I still know Maruta by word-of-mouth.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You're definitely not the only one. I didn't know anything about him before, the comments just made me research.

Damn it, I wanted to be unique!

Words travels fast. If you frequent /u/, he's often a topic in the releases and general threads. His last few releases here have probably also prompted discussion about this that informed people.

I don't really read H-manga, especially if it isn't yuri, but I still know Maruta by word-of-mouth.

Thank you.

*Still grovelling for forgiveness from the fanfiction thing.

joined Mar 23, 2013

It's not. It would be logical that most people who know of Maruta would know by reading his work. And since he's a H-artist, H sites is where someone would be more likely to stumble upon his work.

The other way would be like another poster said through forums, mostly 4chan.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 12:23PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It's not. It would be logical that most people who know of Maruta would know by reading his work. And since he's a H-artist, H sites is where someone would be more likely to stumble upon his work.

The other way would be like another poster said through forums, mostly 4chan.

My reply sounded like an accusation, sorry. When I said pondering that was me musing on a way to word what I said without sounding like I thought it was odd that many people knew.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Did you really read my comment as serious heterophobia?

nah just making a general statement thats it just a bad idea for hat to come up here

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 9:43PM

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

I dunno if this continuation will be het since it seemed like Ms. Tokyo was waaaaayyy more gay than she thought.

I just hope it doesn't end up involve her with the couple in this chapter.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I dunno if this continuation will be het since it seemed like Ms. Tokyo was waaaaayyy more gay than she thought.

With this author the girls are all very much aroused by women and seems totally gay but when a guy come, he get the same reaction

Honestly, seing how this chapter is, I doubt she will end up having sex with only one person

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 12:28PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

With this author the girls are all very much aroused by women and seems totally gay but when a guy come, he get the same reaction

Honestly, seing how this chapter is, I doubt she will end up having sex with only one person

Or with only one person at the same time, for that matter.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just hope it doesn't end up involve her with the couple in this chapter.

It seems practically guaranteed that Ms. Tokyo will end up with Ms. Public (im)Morals, although her sidekick would be a fun choice. Hopefully the lesson is getting over her infatuation with her dad by making out with girls instead.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

All girls and some guys are bisexual in Maruta world.

Or with only one person at the same time, for that matter.

If it continue been yuri, I think Akira (the transfer student) will have sex with Natsuo (the member of the morals commite), since there's don't seen to be any male in the school, if it have more than two chapters we'll probably seen Natsuo having sex with more girls, since she was flirting with one in the beggining, and Akira will join her, now the question is if Hinano and Honjou are really a couple or if they also have sex with other girls.

I think it will go like this, chapter two will be Akira and Natsuo, chapter three maybe Hinano and Houjou will join them, and chapter four will show that a lot of girls have sex with each other, as long it don't have any het any yuri will be acceptable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.