ForumNews Unfortunate News

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Thank god he's not in the Love Live fandom.

OT9 for life, yo.

Oh my god xD
Totally with ya Shima

I dunno, this crazy dude's rambles suggests some people don't have that supposed common sense at all!

Same with the occasional hate I get for releasing doujins of pairings with Nico or Maki that aren't NicoMaki, for example. Mostly this is just hilarious for me, mind you, but yeah, some people take this shit way too seriously

Apparently! It's really sad how frequently people take it that seriously. It's just so much easier and less stressful to ignore the ones you aren't a fan of. This doesn't even apply to just doujin pairings either but really anything. People get way the hell too worked up over things they dislike when that only serves to end up making them see more of it than they would otherwise.

Most of the time I do that just for fun xD Especially that one time when Kouhai released tons of EliUmi, so I joked about how much hatred I have for NHFH

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 9:31PM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I dunno, this crazy dude's rambles suggests some people don't have that supposed common sense at all!

Same with the occasional hate I get for releasing doujins of pairings with Nico or Maki that aren't NicoMaki, for example. Mostly this is just hilarious for me, mind you, but yeah, some people take this shit way too seriously

Apparently! It's really sad how frequently people take it that seriously. It's just so much easier and less stressful to ignore the ones you aren't a fan of. This doesn't even apply to just doujin pairings either but really anything. People get way the hell too worked up over things they dislike when that only serves to end up making them see more of it than they would otherwise.

Most of the time I do that just for fun xD Especially that one time when Kouhai released tons of EliUmi, so I joked about how much hatred I have for NHFH

I got some pretty angry tweets / messages about releasing some HonoMaki stuff...

Maybe the NicoMaki fans are just especially rabid? :D hides display pic

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Orangepekoe we're not supposed to be best friends? :(

Sorry. We're supposed to be the best of friends. Very good friends, even! :D

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Orangepekoe we're not supposed to be best friends? :(

Sorry. We're supposed to be the best of friends. Very good friends, even! :D

We are the canon ship of dynasty, right???????? :D

We must now seek blessings of canon ship by THE man, himself!

last edited at Mar 19, 2015 1:15AM

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

It is a fact that anybody who ships any Orange or Kouhai pairing other than OrangeKouhai is degrading not only OrangeKouhai but the entirety of the Dynasty community and yuri in general. This is because if you do not ship OrangeKouhai, you are suggesting that OrangeKouhai is a weak pairing, that Dynasty is a weak community, that yuri is a weak genre, and that you are a terrible person who probably abuses small animals. It doesn't matter if you never actually create any alt pairing content. In fact, factually speaking it doesn't matter if you don't read any alt pairing content. Merely thinking about the possible existence of any pairing for Kouhai that isn't with Orange, or any for Orange that isn't with Kohai, is a thought crime of the highest magnitude for which you deserve to be shot.

It is also a fact that anybody who ships any Orange or Kouhai pairing other than OrangeKouhai is degrading not only OrangeKouhai but the entirety of the Dynasty community and yuri in general. This is because if you do not ship OrangeKouhai, you are suggesting that OrangeKouhai is a weak pairing, that Dynasty is a weak community, that yuri is a weak genre, and that you are a terrible person who probably abuses small animals. Furthermore, it doesn't matter if you never actually create any alt pairing content. In fact, factually speaking it doesn't matter if you don't read any alt pairing content. Merely thinking about the possible existence of any pairing for Kouhai that isn't with Orange, or any for Orange that isn't with Kohai, is a thought crime of the highest magnitude for which you deserve to be shot.

Finally, it is a fact that anybody who ships any Orange or Kouhai pairing other than OrangeKouhai is degrading not only OrangeKouhai but the entirety of the Dynasty community and yuri in general. This is because if you do not ship OrangeKouhai, you are suggesting that OrangeKouhai is a weak pairing, that Dynasty is a weak community, that yuri is a weak genre, and that you are a terrible person who probably abuses small animals. In conclusion, it doesn't matter if you never actually create any alt pairing content. In fact, factually speaking it doesn't matter if you don't read any alt pairing content. Merely thinking about the possible existence of any pairing for Kouhai that isn't with Orange, or any for Orange that isn't with Kohai, is a thought crime of the highest magnitude for which you deserve to be shot.

QED

joined Mar 23, 2014

I got some pretty angry tweets / messages about releasing some HonoMaki stuff...

Maybe the NicoMaki fans are just especially rabid? :D hides display pic

Probably because NicoMaki got so popular that its fans automatically think it's almost canon and get super offended when those two are split. And if I remember correctly, the first time you released some HonoMaki stuff, it was unexpected since we were getting tons of NicoMaki and then BAM! A HonoMaki release caught us off our guards and NicoMaki fans just start firing back without thinking.

joined Jan 30, 2013

It is a fact that anybody who ships any Orange or Kouhai pairing other than OrangeKouhai is degrading not only OrangeKouhai but the entirety of the Dynasty community and yuri in general. This is because if you do not ship OrangeKouhai, you are suggesting that OrangeKouhai is a weak pairing, that Dynasty is a weak community, that yuri is a weak genre, and that you are a terrible person who probably abuses small animals. It doesn't matter if you never actually create any alt pairing content. In fact, factually speaking it doesn't matter if you don't read any alt pairing content. Merely thinking about the possible existence of any pairing for Kouhai that isn't with Orange, or any for Orange that isn't with Kohai, is a thought crime of the highest magnitude for which you deserve to be shot.

It is also a fact that anybody who ships any Orange or Kouhai pairing other than OrangeKouhai is degrading not only OrangeKouhai but the entirety of the Dynasty community and yuri in general. This is because if you do not ship OrangeKouhai, you are suggesting that OrangeKouhai is a weak pairing, that Dynasty is a weak community, that yuri is a weak genre, and that you are a terrible person who probably abuses small animals. Furthermore, it doesn't matter if you never actually create any alt pairing content. In fact, factually speaking it doesn't matter if you don't read any alt pairing content. Merely thinking about the possible existence of any pairing for Kouhai that isn't with Orange, or any for Orange that isn't with Kohai, is a thought crime of the highest magnitude for which you deserve to be shot.

Finally, it is a fact that anybody who ships any Orange or Kouhai pairing other than OrangeKouhai is degrading not only OrangeKouhai but the entirety of the Dynasty community and yuri in general. This is because if you do not ship OrangeKouhai, you are suggesting that OrangeKouhai is a weak pairing, that Dynasty is a weak community, that yuri is a weak genre, and that you are a terrible person who probably abuses small animals. In conclusion, it doesn't matter if you never actually create any alt pairing content. In fact, factually speaking it doesn't matter if you don't read any alt pairing content. Merely thinking about the possible existence of any pairing for Kouhai that isn't with Orange, or any for Orange that isn't with Kohai, is a thought crime of the highest magnitude for which you deserve to be shot.

QED

Don't ship real people, kids.
Real people are complicated!

last edited at Mar 19, 2015 4:36AM

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I feel like you may be missing the spirit of the post

joined Mar 23, 2014

Sorry but I'll never give up on my OTP Shimazoo

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't know Cifer, I believe Nezchan x Orange has some strong yuri vibes! XD

Jokes aside (although I enjoy it), I just want to say that this thread proves how nice and united is the staff and the users of dynasty, you should feel proud! now, if you excuse me... Teppu is out!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Hmph! Except OP loves me only >:(

joined Jan 30, 2013

Go away with your canon.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't know Cifer, I believe Nezchan x Orange has some strong yuri vibes! XD

Yeah! That's the way! NezPekoe has a nice ring to it.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

;- ; incredibly rude! All of you!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

;- ; incredibly rude! All of you!

Now you know how that random scanlator felt.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

He's not random and that was not how he felt. TRUST ME but I must obtain the blessing of canon ship from THE MAN himself. There is no other way!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I feel like you may be missing the spirit of the post

Nachos are great, but personally I prefer wearing sweaters

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

He's not random and that was not how he felt. TRUST ME but I must obtain the blessing of canon ship from THE MAN himself. There is no other way!

You better prepare some good arguments then cause he is not giving away canon ship-ness for free.

Also,

That's ultra offensive to gondoliers. Are you telling them to just starve?

Tumblr_ndswy8zyst1tbrceao1_1280
joined Mar 17, 2015

To: Admin
Please upload the KyouSaya doujin last yesterday again because many wanted to read it.

If you're a true fan, you would've been able to find these readily available elsewhere already.

This is the only website I could read doujin about them.

Tumblr_ndswy8zyst1tbrceao1_1280
joined Mar 17, 2015

Hello, top person to blame here. I have decided to take down some recent Madoka doujins that were uploaded to the reader. The original scanlator (I have gone out of my way to ensure that they were the originator) did not agree with removing part of their credits page. I feel that such a page is not something I personally want on the reader so I have decided to simply take all of it down per his wishes.

Our reader was created with the original idea to respect the wishes of the people who worked on it (original artist or scanlator) as much as possible while still providing content. It is sad that content people enjoyed is being taken down but leaving the situation as it is would be causing too much trouble for us than it is worth. The side motive of this person of wanting to spread his ranting to as many people as possible is not something that will be allowed here.

If you would like to download these releases still, please feel free to ask on our forum
jjs and a moderator will help you out. If you have any concerns regarding this decision, you can post here or email me at Casusby@gmail.com

Peace.

So if that's the case how about uploading more Love Live! doujin or more Kantai Collection doujin so that everyone will feel relief for this case please.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So if that's the case how about uploading more Love Live! doujin or more Kantai Collection doujin so that everyone will feel relief for this case please.

Perhaps a better idea is calm the hell down and stop telling staff what to do. We post what's available when it's available, not to do damage control for something that's not really a big issue.

I suppose you could go bug some of the scan groups to produce more, lemme know how that works out for you.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'll redo all of them for three simple and easy payments of 59.99!

I will also hold your hands through registering for a sad panda account! It's a one time only offer, but you must call now! Hurry!

last edited at Mar 19, 2015 5:43PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

I will also hold your hands through registering for a sad panda account! It's a one time only offer, but you must call now! Hurry!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's worth the payments just for the privilege of holding your hand. <3

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Nez please. Her hands are mine.

This topic has been locked.