Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

It isn't too difficult to find the translations and raws if you've been following along.
Ch.29 rough translation: http://pastebin.com/RassHaP6
If you need the raws, check the google drive folder. Otherwise, you need to create an account to view it on comico by using points (it's no longer free). Google is your best friend in this case, since I don't want to post links to old Korean raws that aren't available on comico.

Thanks so much!! Yeah I went away for holidays for a while so I've fallen behind a bit, heh. Gonna try and keep up now though :)

joined Feb 19, 2015

Hahahaha Seol-A had a major Orz moment

joined Nov 30, 2011

Halmoni, you missed a '!' on line 50 in your translation: "..then what's your deal?" In the comic there's a '?!' after what I suppose you translated into "deal." Thought you'd like to know :)

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 12:30AM

joined Feb 17, 2015

I think Seol-a wants to follow and talk to No-rae no matter what as it is still not clear to her why No-rae would do those things. Also, No-rae is one of her very few girl friends so I can understand Seol-a's actions. That said, I still can't imagine what will happen when Seol-a manages to reach No-rae. (Unless Seol-a gets lost, have an accident, No-rae will hear about it, No-rae will feel guilty, look for her, care for her.. and so on [gotta stop my delusions!!!])

I love your delusional state LOL!!!

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Thank you halmoni for the translation!

I'm glad I braced my heart beforehand. Ssamba takes us from bliss to hardcore angst.
Kim No-rae, you need to get your act together! If I'm receiving emotional whiplash - switching between swooning to feeling upset because of you - I can only imagine how confused Seol-a must be.

I get the impression that No-rae is doing the rejecting while she still can before her heart is completely exposed and she becomes the rejected instead. Since she's probably assuming her feelings won't or can't be reciprocated. Because if she simply wanted to end things with Seol-a, she could explain and tell her the truth. And in her mind that would most likely cut their ties as well. But, the difference is she would be the one to get hurt then.

At least No-rae knows she was in the wrong and feels bad about it. That does redeem her... a bit. XP

But, wow, I've got to hand it to Seol-a, she's a lot stronger than she appears, to be able to hear all of that and still persevere even when it touches deeply upon her past fears. :3 I hope she gives No-rae an earful in return. lol. Also, I'm curious how her conversation with Hee-jin played out. I'm assuming she told Seol-a of No-rae's whereabouts. But, I wonder if there was more to their conversation and if that will be shown later in a flashback.

joined Apr 20, 2015

Long time lurker here :D Finally decided to make an account to thank Halmoni for all the work she's done!

Hahahaha Seol-A had a major Orz moment

At least Seol-A's the type to remember her drunken escapades lol.

Also, are the ch29-31 folders on the google drive supposed to the empty? I see them being updated but there's nothing in them.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@moonfrost13

Kim No-rae, you need to get your act together! If I'm receiving emotional whiplash - switching between swooning to feeling upset because of you - I can only imagine how confused Seol-a must be.

I get the impression that No-rae is doing the rejecting while she still can before her heart is completely exposed and she becomes the rejected instead. Since she's probably assuming her feelings won't or can't be reciprocated. Because if she simply wanted to end things with Seol-a, she could explain and tell her the truth. And in her mind that would most likely cut their ties as well. But, the difference is she would be the one to get hurt then.

At least No-rae knows she was in the wrong and feels bad about it. That does redeem her... a bit. XP

Spot on!!! OMG. Now that I read your explanation I remembered that in the past I put someone like that in Seol-a's position now. So I can sympathize with No-rae. (The difference is that I did not get chased after :P oh well).

To me this is some kind of defense mechanism that No-rae consciously put up so she can avoid whatever happened to her in the past. So to whoever mentioned it before, the No-rae's heartbreak flashback is really timely. (sorry lazy to read back)
I think that one is so devastation that it made her to take a break from the uni. So curious on what really happened.

But, wow, I've got to hand it to Seol-a, she's a lot stronger than she appears, to be able to hear all of that and still persevere even when it touches deeply upon her past fears. :3 I hope she gives No-rae an earful in return. lol.

Show's just how important No-rae is to Seol-a.

Seol-a, you can do it! Do your best!

@nintro0xyd

I think Seol-a wants to follow and talk to No-rae no matter what as it is still not clear to her why No-rae would do those things. Also, No-rae is one of her very few girl friends so I can understand Seol-a's actions. That said, I still can't imagine what will happen when Seol-a manages to reach No-rae. (Unless Seol-a gets lost, have an accident, No-rae will hear about it, No-rae will feel guilty, look for her, care for her.. and so on [gotta stop my delusions!!!])

I love your delusional state LOL!!!

Expect to have more in the future! :P
I don't do this to just every manga, manhwa, manhua, tv series, etc.. I just love FF so much that's why ;)

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 1:00AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Halmoni, you missed a '!' on line 50 in your translation: "..then what's your deal?" In the comic there's a '?!' after what I suppose you translated into "deal." Thought you'd like to know :)

Thanks for letting me know! I added the change.

Also, are the ch29-31 folders on the google drive supposed to the empty? I see them being updated but there's nothing in them.

Oh snap I just realized that too. I haven't seen QCO around in a while, so I honestly don't know what's going on. But maybe she knows that I don't like having Korean raws floating around for Koreans to download? I do have a source for raws to refer to for translation/quality checks, but I won't be spreading the link around (if you do know where to find it, kudos to you lol). There are people out there who put raws up.

It's also not very difficult to make an account on comico and use points to see older chapters. You get 20 points or something for logging in, and I've never had a problem with running out of points while unlocking older chapters. If anyone needs help making an account, let me know.

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 1:12AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

"Why did you let me hear those words" That line got me thinking, is it possible that No-Rae was a victim of one of those 'champion', where the guy only approached No-Rae to score? That's why she is so hurt and decided to shut her heart for good. Now I'm getting even more curious about No-Rae's past relationship, and I'm hoping that will get a chapter about that soon.

I wonder if Hee-Jin said anything else to Seol-A other than No-Rae's whereabouts. Also, what will Seol-A do when she gets to No-Rae's home town. And what will No-Rae do when Seol-A shows up on her door? Will she push her away again, or finally give up end start talking?
I'm so excited for the next chapter!!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

halmoni:

I do have a source for raws to refer to for translation/quality checks, but I won't be spreading the link around (if you do know where to find it, kudos to you lol). There are people out there who put raws up.

it should be some kind of Fluttering Feelings sanctuary...

Martian:

I'm so excited for the next chapter!!

I think whole chapter will be Seol-A's thinking about No-Rae action/behaviour (we can assume that trip to No-Rae hometown can take w while so it's plently of time for thinking when you drive) and maybe about her own feelings in this situation. Maybe in last frame we will see No-Rae surprised face when she will see Seol-A.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

wow intense chapter, No-Rae was too harsh on Seol-A and she is so jealous too, she keeps mentioning Kyung-woo. I want to say that I'm so happy that Seol-A remembered 90% of what happened while she was drunk but I'm sad at No-Rae's actions. I understand that she wants to run away from her feelings so she pushes Seol-A away though and I also understand that she is angry at Seol-A for letting herself get drunk in front of a guy, naive or not. I don't know if No-Rae thinks Seol-A is just kind of naive or if maybe she knows what could happen but doesn't care (because she likes Kyung woo or something similar). Well, at least Seol-A didn't give up there, I thought she was going to that when she remembered the girl from high school, I feel relieved, she is a fighter. I really can't wait for the next chapters, I'm pretty sure the story is going to get more interested and deep.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Alextasha:

Yeah, but such a sanctuary would surely be for strange people.

But even if such a sanctuary existed, if only once you reached there, you could see all Tags somehow, then if only you could then find the Fluttering Feelings tag, such that you could see everything FF related.

But what a shame such a place does not exist. If only!

(Too subtle?)

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 3:21AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

anonymous:

Alextasha:

Yeah, but such a sanctuary would surely be for strange people.

But even if such a sanctuary existed, if only once you reached there, you could see all Tags somehow, then if only you could then find the Fluttering Feelings tag, such that you could see everything FF related.

But what a shame such a place does not exist. If only!

Yeah you right, but sometimes I think about tumblr as a such sanctuary for strange people. It would be nice to have some kind of place like this. With no only Fluttering Feelings but also other yuri things... I should stop dreaming...

(Too subtle?)

(not at all)

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 3:51AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Thanks for letting me know! I added the change.

No problem! :)

05710d8a431fbd2e03e3e0832730833e
joined Dec 17, 2014

I've reached a new low with manhwa... I read the new chapter from a spanish site because it was up. I think its safe to say this has taken over my sunday nights lol

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

I'm curious on the top 3 comments of chapter 31 in the Comico site. They have so many likes!! Apparently, i cannot copy and paste them to google translate.

@Martian

"Why did you let me hear those words" That line got me thinking, is it possible that No-Rae was a victim of one of those 'champion', where the guy only approached No-Rae to score? That's why she is so hurt and decided to shut her heart for good. Now I'm getting even more curious about No-Rae's past relationship, and I'm hoping that will get a chapter about that soon.

Hmmm.. you got me thinking there. That could be the case regarding No-rae. But that "Why did you let me hear those words" line, in my opinion, may also mean about No-rae's being unbiased towards other people regardless on what rumors she hears about them (I can't word what exactly that is, refer to the past chapters :p ). Since in her self she knows how much she cares about Seol-a, she can't help but to get angry or be cold towards her. Her judgement towards Seol-a is being tainted because of what she saw or heard.

Oh, but what you said made much more sense! Just looking at it on another angle :D

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

xyth:

Spot on!!! OMG. Now that I read your explanation I remembered that in the past I put someone like that in Seol-a's position now. So I can sympathize with No-rae. (The difference is that I did not get chased after :P oh well).

To me this is some kind of defense mechanism that No-rae consciously put up so she can avoid whatever happened to her in the past. So to whoever mentioned it before, the No-rae's heartbreak flashback is really timely. (sorry lazy to read back)
I think that one is so devastation that it made her to take a break from the uni. So curious on what really happened.

I'm guilty of pulling a No-rae on someone, too. But, I've also been in Seol-a's position with a close friend. Embarrassingly enough, I was similarly clueless and it took me longer than it should have to piece together why she was suddenly avoiding me and dodging my questions. ^^;

I see it as a defense mechanism as well. I've seen comments (not necessarily here) calling No-rae a bitch or saying she's a bad person (as if they've forgotten every single chapter leading up to the recent ones) but, I believe she's mainly afraid. Fear and a strong desire to protect an already fragile heart can make a person say and do irrational things. It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you human. And I love that ssamba portrays these emotional layers.

I thought maybe her ex-boyfriend cheated, played her, or was dishonest in a way that completely shattered her trust. Because in a flashback No-rae said something like, "How could he do this to me?" And Hee-jin mentioned that No-rae tends to get caught up with delinquents or those opposite to her. But, I might be grasping at straws with that guess. haha.

Side note:
anonymous and Alextasha, you two are cracking me up here. If readers don't catch those references, then we can assume there's no hope for them. lol.

Oh, I didn't know winter is the same one from Tumblr and pixiv. How awesome. ^^ I love your fan art and often reblog them. Your picture is great, too, madamme. It's a nice wish fulfillment to see an actual touch without either of them pulling their hand away at the last second.

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 6:14AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

moonfrost13:

I've seen comments (not necessarily here) calling No-rae a bitch or saying she's a bad person (as if they've forgotten every single chapter leading up to the recent ones) but, I believe she's mainly afraid. Fear and a strong desire to protect an already fragile heart can make a person say and do irrational things. It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you human. And I love that ssamba portrays these emotional layers.

Yeah... some people are s/u/ch an assholes with describing her like that. i completly agree with you. It's just natural human reaction.

Side note:
anonymous and Alextasha, you two are cracking me up here. If readers don't catch those references, then we can assume there's no hope for them. lol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

joined Apr 20, 2015

Halmoni

I do have a source for raws to refer to for translation/quality checks, but I won't be spreading the link around (if you do know where to find it, kudos to you lol). There are people out there who put raws up.

Kudos for me I guess since I know about that source (subtle hints about sanctuaries and strangers notwithstanding). And thanks for the clarification about the google drive!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I've seen comments (not necessarily here) calling No-rae a bitch or saying she's a bad person (as if they've forgotten every single chapter leading up to the recent ones) but, I believe she's mainly afraid. Fear and a strong desire to protect an already fragile heart can make a person say and do irrational things. It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you human. And I love that ssamba portrays these emotional layers.

Just to clarify, I said :

Looks like No-Rae is being a bitch >.>

I agree, it may be a bit much but it didn't meant No-Rae is a bad, wicked or mean person and that she did that by pure evil. It just meant that at this precise moment she did something "bad" and cruel (though she had her circumstance)

joined Nov 30, 2011

@ Moonfrost 13 & Xyth
I was on the receiving end of those out bursts more than a few times in my life. I experienced very similar treatment that No-rae was giving Seol-a (minus the whole shitfaced in public bit) from the avoiding and no talking too to a sudden, raging outburst. In that regard, I think Soel-a is handling herself extraordinarily well given the circumstances and good on her to chase after No-rae. I know I did when I had too >;-P ...

Moonfrost13

I thought maybe her ex-boyfriend cheated, played her, or was dishonest in a way that completely shattered her trust. Because in a flashback No-rae said something like, "How could he do this to me?" And Hee-jin mentioned that No-rae tends to get caught up with delinquents or those opposite to her. But, I might be grasping at straws with that guess. haha.

It will be very interesting to see what actually happened to her. To see Seol-a's reaction to what I'd assume would be a semi-confession of sorts.

Random Blurb:
I forget where it was but there was that throwaway line that No-rae's friend used when she talked about some guy coming out of the military soon and that No-rae should be excited to see him. I'm not sure if it's something to do with the ex but I feel like it'll come into play soon as well.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

@Martian

I thought the "Why did you let me hear those words/Why did you make me hear things like that" line was more like No-rae being "Why were you so reckless, to the point where I keep hearing these terrible rumors about you?". No-rae was being an asshat, but the whole scene where she's struggling to tell Seol-a how she's constantly worried about her because of all those rumors, really broke my heart. She wants to tell her, but at the same time she can't, since she doesn't want to hurt Seol-a.

anonymous

(Too subtle?)

The subtlety is real. But I actually use jrdp's raws lol.

moonfrost13

I see it as a defense mechanism as well. I've seen comments (not necessarily here) calling No-rae a bitch or saying she's a bad person (as if they've forgotten every single chapter leading up to the recent ones) but, I believe she's mainly afraid.

I'm pretty sure the people who called her a bitch haven't been paying attention for the past like, 10 chapters.

xyth

I'm curious on the top 3 comments of chapter 31 in the Comico site. They have so many likes!! Apparently, i cannot copy and paste them to google translate.

Amorinvain: "Don't fight ㅠㅠ Then again, Seol-a has a pretty admirable attachment. Usually when someone talks that way, the relationship falls apart. Of course, she can't seem to give up can she? (smile)

Queen Ddugi: Daebak (t/n: amazing) she even called Hee-jin. Baek Seol-a, you are admirable. I thought she had lost her will, but it's still right there with her.

Heeheehehe: This update time gave me cancer..

I hate how these Korean netizens don't punctuate their comments :/

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 1:16PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

this reminds me sooo much of Octave!
Setsuko got really pissed and threathened to break up with yukino when yukino got drunk with the guy who has a crush on her!!
and now, yukino's going to her hometown! hahaha so many similarities.
I dont know if it's smart for seol-a to follow norae too soon.
it feels a bit too pushy for me. i think seola should let norae clear her head a bit before driving on .. if it were in real life!!
that said, im curious as to what she'd do.
there's no scenario in my head where anything would go right from this!! im just pessimist may be.

joined Nov 30, 2011

it feels a bit too pushy for me. i think seola should let norae clear her head a bit before driving on .. if it were in real life!!

No, sometimes you have to go on the attack. If you let them solidify their feelings you could really loose a chance at something great. Like that great ancient Chinese strategy guy once said, "kick them while they're down."

Also, Octave is my favorite yuri of all time but Fluttering Feelings has not once, made me not to want to punch my computer screen, yet. Although I love Octave, every time I reread it I want to ring Yukino's neck.

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 6:52AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

NicLarkin:

and now, yukino's going to her hometown! hahaha so many similarities.

and we all remember what they did there ^////^

Random Reader:

Although I love Octave, every time I reread it I want to ring Yukino's neck.

Everytime I read THAT chapter... my poor Setsuko ;(

To reply you must either login or sign up.