Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 31, 2015

Chapter 31
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/32

* to self *

Don't read it yet, wait for halmoni's translation.

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 10:54PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Good question. I don't think it's very likely though. I doubt they'd have a party with the professor on Sunday night. That sunday evening Seol-a was wearing glasses and drinking coffee at home, reflecting on Hee-jin's words. Besides, how did they get the professor out with them?

It's normal in Korean culture to go out to drink in a professional way with all the hierarchy, it's a way of socializing. I had a teacher who went to Korea when he was a student for studies and internship at a research department and he did sometimes went to drink with his teachers/superiors.

These kind of drinking "party" is something they do very often and that is seen as a normal and good thing to do. May it be with just classmate/coworkers or with teachers/superiors

Looks like No-Rae is being a bitch >.>

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 5:49PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

It's normal in Korean culture to go out to drink in a professional way with all the hierarchy, it's a way of socializing. I had a teacher who went to Korea when he was a student for studies and internship at a research department and he did sometimes went to drink with his teachers/superiors.

Yeah, I heard about it, but I assumed it happened naturally, like after class, during the week. It feels wrong to have a party with a professor on Sunday night - he has to do the lectures next morning and others have to listen, you know ;)

yeah, don't tell me she said that she just used Seol-a to get to Ji-hwan or something in order for Seol-a to start hating on her.

joined Mar 28, 2014

oh and it seems Seol-a called Hee-jin

joined Nov 30, 2011

That's a helluva long update.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yeah, I heard about it, but I assumed it happened naturally, like after class, during the week. It feels wrong to have a party with a professor on Sunday night - he has to do the lectures next morning and others have to listen, you know ;)

Yeah may have been a special occasion

yeah, don't tell me she said that she just used Seol-a to get to Ji-hwan or something in order for Seol-a to start hating on her.

I bet on No-Rae pretending or trully to go along with the rumors and criticize Seol-A for being easy with men

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 6:09PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Yeah may have been a special occasion

which is why I think it's rather unlikely to happen on sunday... regardless, doesn't matter much now as the chapter's out and ssamba woke seol-a up on a normal weekday

I bet on No-Rae pretending or trully to go along with the rumors and criticize Seol-A for being easy with men

but why would Seol-a then remember those two girls who tried to befriend her for benefits?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

but why would Seol-a then remember those two girls who tried to befriend her for benefits?

They were talking about her behind her back and seing her as superficial. The fact that they didn't see (or want to see) her as a friend hurt her as bad as them trying to get benefits.

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 6:46PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Either way, this looks pretty serious. Cannot wait to see what was being said between the two.

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

Chapter 31 translation by halmoni
LINK REMOVED - ONLY HALMORI PERMITTED TO POST THESE

You should let this work (to post it) to Halmoni..

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 9:52PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

hahaha, so Seol-a decided to meet her new family, yaaay
I already see them sleeping together in one room at No-rae's place!

@halmoni, just so you know, you're... you're so epic I can't even describe! thank you!

joined Nov 30, 2011

I think Nez mentioned a number of pages back that Halmoni is the only one allowed to post that up.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

@halmoni, just so you know, you're... you're so epic I can't even describe! thank you!

Haha thanks. Just doin my job. Sorry it took a while though, the chapter came out late and there was a lot of text :(

I think Nez mentioned a number of pages back that Halmoni is the only one allowed to post that up.

I honestly don't mind if people post my translation/comico link here faster than I do lol. I just don't want Korean raw downloads to be circulating around publicly (since it looks like a few people from Korea actually visit Dynasty lmao).

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

So let me get this straight, after the fight Seol-a does the smart thing and calls all of No-rae's friends to see if she can find anything out, but when she can't they told her where No-rae lives?

Oh man, this is so awesome. Characters with brains.

joined Feb 17, 2015

Wow amazing Seola even after Norae turn her down like that. O_o

joined Nov 2, 2014

I don't think No-rae will be able to resist if Seol-a shows up at her house ^^

joined Nov 30, 2011

I honestly don't mind if people post my translation/comico link here faster than I do lol. I just don't want Korean raw downloads to be circulating around publicly (since it looks like a few people from Korea actually visit Dynasty lmao).

I just don't want anyone getting in trouble is all :)

Anyhoo, anyone think we're fiiiiiiiinally gonna get the dirt on No-rae's heartbreaking past romance?

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 8:46PM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Thank you very much halmoni!!!!

I think this is the conflict that we are waiting for! I expect some positive development once this conflict has been resolved. fingers crossed

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

I just don't want anyone getting in trouble is all :)

Same! if you don't mind then I think it's ok

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

UGH. I GIVE UP ON THE DATES. -super confused- (Turns out you were right about the Professor thing takachi! [and haha, Blackkitty, :P too kind too kind]

In other news:

NO-RAE. HOW COULD YOU. If Seol-a was anyone else, you might have burned that bridge for good.

continues to rant for another hour

But omg, I'm ridiculously excited for next chapter...Seol-a's following No-rae to her home town!!! (Stalker much Seol-a, haha?)

Despite being absolutely delighted Seol-a is playing the follow-no-rae-to-the-ends-of-the-earth card...honestly...I'm not exactly sure what Seol-a's planning to do once she gets there though. Like seriously...is she just going to be like hinoraeandnoraesfamilyweneedtotalkaboutwhynoraeisbeinganass? and then drag her out? I can't seem to picture this...

And of course, thanks so much halmoni :)) I actually got to see your translation at the same time I saw the chapter, so it was amazing.

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 9:39PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be honest, I'd prefer to leave these as you-only as it makes it much easier to keep track of the links being posted. You generally post pretty quickly, so I don't have sympathy for someone who's that desperate to get it NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW.

Seol-a
joined Apr 6, 2015

Seol-a is such a fighter. I'd be so pissed and/or dejected but she's just like 'no, I won't let it end like this!'

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

If it's no trouble... could someone link the translation and actual pictures of chapter 29, or quote someone who linked them or something? I've been going through pages for like half an hour now and I feel like I might have missed it somewhere or something... thanks so much if you do :D

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

To be honest, I'd prefer to leave these as you-only as it makes it much easier to keep track of the links being posted. You generally post pretty quickly, so I don't have sympathy for someone who's that desperate to get it NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW.

Ah I see. Ok then, I guess I'll stick to posting the links lol.

Ch. 31 rough translation: http://pastebin.com/17rTXZfR

If it's no trouble... could someone link the translation and actual pictures of chapter 29, or quote someone who linked them or something? I've been going through pages for like half an hour now and I feel like I might have missed it somewhere or something... thanks so much if you do :D

It isn't too difficult to find the translations and raws if you've been following along.
Ch.29 rough translation: http://pastebin.com/RassHaP6
If you need the raws, check the google drive folder. Otherwise, you need to create an account to view it on comico by using points (it's no longer free). Google is your best friend in this case, since I don't want to post links to old Korean raws that aren't available on comico.

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 10:53PM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@HypocriticalLiar

In other news:

NO-RAE. HOW COULD YOU. If Seol-a was anyone else, you might have burned that bridge for good.

continues to rant for another hour

But omg, I'm ridiculously excited for next chapter...Seol-a's following No-rae to her home town!!! (Stalker much Seol-a, haha?)

Despite being absolutely delighted Seol-a is playing the follow-no-rae-to-the-ends-of-the-earth card...honestly...I'm not exactly sure what Seol-a's planning to do once she gets there though. Like seriously...is she just going to be like hinoraeandnoraesfamilyweneedtotalkaboutwhynoraeisbeinganass? and then drag her out? I can't seem to picture this...

I think Seol-a wants to follow and talk to No-rae no matter what as it is still not clear to her why No-rae would do those things. Also, No-rae is one of her very few girl friends so I can understand Seol-a's actions. That said, I still can't imagine what will happen when Seol-a manages to reach No-rae. (Unless Seol-a gets lost, have an accident, No-rae will hear about it, No-rae will feel guilty, look for her, care for her.. and so on [gotta stop my delusions!!!])

To reply you must either login or sign up.