Forum › A "small" topic for video games

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I'm just hyped for Final Fantasy 15. Looks good.

I have not looked into any FF15 news since we've had the demo a while back. I just don't want anything spoiled, hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed in the final product.

Same here. Demo was.....okay.

Just hope my first FF action RPG won't disappoint :(

joined Mar 23, 2013

I know that there was many concerns when it came to the battle system, many deemed it clunky. But since so many people pointed many aspects of it that were possibly wrong I have hopes that most of it will be fixed.

But I am wary as well, Japanese developers in general aren't very experienced in more open world games/rpgs.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I know that there was many concerns when it came to the battle system, many deemed it clunky. But since so many people pointed many aspects of it that were possibly wrong I have hopes that most of it will be fixed.

But I am wary as well, Japanese developers in general aren't very experienced in more open world games/rpgs.

Got my PS4 the other day and played the recently released japanese exclusive demo Judgment Disc, i really liked the combat, seems a bit alien in the first few minutes but it's easy to get used to and there's some cool tricks to figure out Attacking with the fast weapon and switching to the heavy swords right before the finishing move to pull it's finishing move instead is pretty satisfying
Problem with the demo is that not only is it locked to the Easy difficulty you also start 5 levels ahead 'cause the japaneses are pretty bad at action game it seems, so the demo is kind of a breeze

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 1:17AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I got my PS4 a few days ago and have been going at it with Gundam Breaker 3 lol

Having a Super Robot Wars OG game in English is nice too. Bloodborne was on some PSN sale so I bought that as well.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So a bunch of dumbasses(no offense) got banned for life(?) 'cuz they went online on their pirated Pokemon SM before release? lol...if you're gonna pirate at least be smart about it.

Also, caught a shiny numel in AS while getting a few things I missed and building up a 3rd team. Looks like I'm keeping my at least 1 shiny per year with out trying record for another year.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

^
Hype over common sense for them, i guess

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

at least 1 shiny per year with out trying.

Damn, that's a lot. I never got a shiny without trying. Except if you count that time where I put up a shiny Garchomp on the server for a Lugia and got a shiny one out of it. And that one time I got a 6IV shiny Ditto out of Wondertrade.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I can't believe I gave in and bought Dishonored 2 on PC anyway despite telling myself not to since launch because of the optimization issues. But what's more unbelievable is that it's running really well. Aside from one or two moments in Karnaca, it doesn't feel like it's dropping frames at all. Granted, I haven't used an fps counter yet since I started playing, but it feels as smooth and responsive as the first game. I've also set the preset to Auto to be safe, and it set everything to high with 1x TXAA, so that's probably what helped the most. The game actually looks really pretty even with these settings, although it is a bit blurry at times. I must also mention that I did come across a single instance of audio cutting off at the very beginning of the game, but it hasn't happened since.

Quick Tip: Definitely don't turn on Vsync despite the devs telling you to do so to help with performance, the input lag is very noticeable. Also turn mouse sensitivity waaaaay up. 15 is way too slow no matter what your preference is.

About the game itself, I mean, it's more Dishonored. The guards do feel a bit smarter now compared to the first game; they seem to hear and see things farther and become alerted when the Wall of Light's power gets cut off or if a door has been left opened. I chose Emily, and while I did have to get used to her counterpart of blink since I can't hold it anymore to plan out where to blink, I must admit being able to pull enemies to kick them in the gut and knock them out is pretty helpful. Very impressed with Clockwork Mansion with its transforming rooms.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that one of the most noticeable changes for me was that peeking isn't foolproof anymore. It does make you less visible, but if you do it while the guards are looking in your general direction, they'll notice you and start to become more and more alerted.

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 10:01AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Man i really should've figured out how this PS4 machine thing works before delving into high adventures, got into a really great battle in FFXV that lasted the entire in-game night and i was performing on fucking point, really wanted to save the video of it but i just ended up saving a two second clip after everything was over
I miss XMB

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I want to buy Uncharted 4 but......it's still $80.

Damn it!!!!! Get reduced!!!!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This is it, i've met my match, i've been exposed as the casual that i am

Edit: ....nevermind

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 6:40PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Love, Guitars, and the Nashville Skyline got released yesterday, a yuri VN. Steam version is probably all age but the one on the publisher's website, sekai's project, might be uncensored (though I suppose it won't be long before a patch is available).

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Bought DS3 dlc yesterday night.

And completed it in 2 hours -.-

Sooooooooo short -_-

Only 2 bosses in game and main one is ony interesting. Enemies attack in crowd makes it feel even more cheaper

I'd say 4/10.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Bought Killing Floor 2, played just a tiny bit, but man... gunplay feels so fucking good.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Bought Killing Floor 2, played just a tiny bit, but man... gunplay feels so fucking good.

True that. Try Demolitionist, you'll have lots of fun.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

True that. Try Demolitionist, you'll have lots of fun.

First online match was a 40-player server in giant maps with fuck-loads of high-health zeds spawning in.

That was amazing, but boring when I died... cuz rounds last waaaaaaaaaay too long.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Alright Minutoh, I'll go into a bit more detail about Fate/ Extra.
It's a "pick your protagonist's gender" premise, but the suggestive overtones are purposefully kept intact across both genders considering everyone is bisexual. In fact, one openly bi female character (who does canonically fall in love with aforementioned female protagonist) says she prefers women, so there's that.

And! This is an official poster of the game released fairly recently, so the artist supports the pairing more (not to mention her art is really good in my opinion):

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Oh, and I do not recommend reading the Fate/Stay Night or Fate Hollow Ataraxia visual novels at all. Just, don't. If you really want to, maybe watch the anime for the ufotable animations, but that's it.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 12:06AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wanted to play Fallout 4 today.

But couldn't. To distracted watching a lesbian movie. Guilty pleasure i guess.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What's guilty about that?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I got a ps4 now...f*cking irresistible black friday deals, how could I not? RIP wallet.

Pokemon pairing: FeMC x Lillie links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

If anything, playing Fallout 4 should be the guilty pleasure. Zing!

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I really wanted to play it.One part was telling me to play it since i was on work today and other part was telling me to watch the movie just a few moments beofre i reaches my house. It's more like inner guilty pleasure

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh shit fam! Can't believe this is the week i'll finally play Fantasia Final Quinze
I mean, i've been trying to lower my expectations for the last few days just to calm down since my hype was getting to dangerous levels, just thinking about some of the aspects of the game that i'm not that excited about and stuff, but the dude just confirmed that he'll be indeed sending the game today and it's really hard to remain calm on a time like this!
I mean i've been there from the very beginning, from the very first day that trailer was made public over 10 years ago, that was longer than what Beserk fans had to endure with the boat!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Alright Minutoh, I'll go into a bit more detail about Fate/ Extra.
It's a "pick your protagonist's gender" premise, but the suggestive overtones are purposefully kept intact across both genders considering everyone is bisexual. In fact, one openly bi female character (who does canonically fall in love with aforementioned female protagonist) says she prefers women, so there's that.

And! This is an official poster of the game released fairly recently, so the artist supports the pairing more (not to mention her art is really good in my opinion):

(http://i.imgur.com/KGcSD58.jpg)

Tamamo >>>> Extra's Saber

This topic has been locked.