Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

REQUEST ACCEPTED! :D

Damn, this shit is deep.

joined Oct 14, 2013

ahh, I'm so happy this series is finally here

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I didn't want to read it at first, don't like tragedy and drama and this kind of art, but then... well... I have no words to describe my feelings. Too deep and too depressing, but man... Too plausible. I found a lot of familiar lines here.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hm. While good, I don't think I can stomach this while it's ongoing, better stop before I'm pulled in to deep.
Returning after every chapter release would probably be no good. I'd rather wait until it's completed.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I avoided this manga at first, but after reading it, this has quickly become one of my favourites.

Profile_ing
joined Sep 20, 2014

REQUEST ACCEPTED! :D

May I second that :D

Well, it is to the benefit of all readers, so enjoy... then weep like you have never before wept in your life!

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

Don't know why I didn't give this a chance before and I'm glad I finally did, but damn I feel like my emotions have whiplash from reading as much as I did.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

This manga is madness, homofobitch as fuck
you guys will explode of rage

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Yay! It's here! Dropped it because updates took too long!

That and it's not the usual moe-moe Yuri. Art style made me back away but remembering this, I'd be fine with it.

joined Nov 11, 2010

This manga is madness, homofobitch as fuck
you guys will explode of rage

Or not? Maybe you shouldn't just take everything you read at /u/ at face value. Anybody who genuinely thinks this manga is homophobic is retarded.

Anyway, I'd been planning on reading this for some time; the series popping up here was a good opportunity to do so. Definitely a pretty intense and engaging story for sure. Actually I realized just now that the characters are never even revealed to have names, that is pretty fucking impressive for the emotional impact I've now associated with each character. Apparently the mangaka refers to them as "Les-san" (the blonde) and "Megane-san" (the dark-haired).

That aside, I have to comment that (for me anyway) the series isn't as depressing or tragic as it probably seems. Although there are definitely consequences Les-san (and possibly Megane-san) will have to face down for murder, and I don't know how extreme they will be, for now I confess I'm basically seeing the development set up for Megane-san to eventually reciprocate Les-san's feelings. In which case a happy end is not entirely impossible/out of reach.

Maybe it's kind of twisted or even rude that I'm reducing even a story like this to the simplistic, stereotypical question of "omg kya, when will these two get together?", and enjoying it as such. Basically not particularly taking it seriously as art. I basically consider the story pretty good reading though. Will be looking forward to future chapters.

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 12:55AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Actually I realized just now that the characters are never even revealed to have names, that is pretty fucking impressive for the emotional impact I've now associated with each character. Apparently the mangaka refers to them as "Les-san" (the blonde) and "Megane-san" (the dark-haired).

..Huh. I read it to upload it and all that, and I never even realised that. Wow.

Ex-girlfriends mom best character ftw.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Actually I realized just now that the characters are never even revealed to have names, that is pretty fucking impressive for the emotional impact I've now associated with each character. Apparently the mangaka refers to them as "Les-san" (the blonde) and "Megane-san" (the dark-haired).

..Huh. I read it to upload it and all that, and I never even realised that. Wow.

Man, I was telling my girlfriend about the series, and as I was describing the series, I was like, "The characters, I forgot what their names were...blah blah.." Then I come read the comments and had my mind blown. No wonder why I didn't remember what their names were. They never even had any!

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 9:12PM

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

That aside, I have to comment that (for me anyway) the series isn't as depressing or tragic as it probably seems. Although there are definitely consequences Les-san (and possibly Megane-san) will have to face down for murder, and I don't know how extreme they will be, for now I confess I'm basically seeing the development set up for Megane-san to eventually reciprocate Les-san's feelings. In which case a happy end is not entirely impossible/out of reach.

Maybe it's kind of twisted or even rude that I'm reducing even a story like this to the simplistic, stereotypical question of "omg kya, when will these two get together?", and enjoying it as such. Basically not particularly taking it seriously as art. I basically consider the story pretty good reading though. Will be looking forward to future chapters.

You poor soul, I already spoiler myself about the end and is damn Nightmare

joined Jan 8, 2014

Enjoying this series so far...it's refreshing to get away from the mainstream school girl slice of life story line :P ... and the non-moe art is pretty good too ^_^, I like that we got this big chunk of volumes all at once...The characters have been developed so well...
Please keep scantalating ...

& Omg that one girls denial is intense, she even aware of it ??

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

shame the mc has the case of the uglies D;

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

The whole story is dark.. but somehow, chapter 10 broke me apart...

joined Oct 10, 2014

So deeeep

So daaark

Love it!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Pretty impressed. I do find myself wishing that they'd ease up a bit about suicide this, suicide that. Not to mention the guilt. I'm sure killing someone is very traumatic, and yes it was a stupid and kind of bad thing to do. But the mofo deserved it, so try to get past it a bit eh?

And I don't see why it should end their lives. It's a bit late to just brazen it out and not get caught now that they've been on the run for days. But les-san is rich. I've never heard that the justice system in Japan is unusually punitive, and I have always gotten the impression that it skews to favor the well-heeled as much as anyone else's. They should both turn themselves in, get a good lawyer, say the husband was massively abusive and claim les-san confronted the husband on megane-san's behalf and then he raped les-san and she killed him in self defence. First offence, not likely to reoffend. Maybe get a few years, les-san would get time off for good behavior (I dunno about Megane-san, she's not really the good behavior type), they'd be out on parole in maybe three depending how much time they served before the trial and whether that counts double in Japan. I have this feeling, though, that in the end the manga will undermine its realism in an opposite way to the typical--where most manga are more fluffy and cheerful than real, ones that go gritty have a tendency to make things more harsh and dramatic than the real world.

last edited at Oct 14, 2014 7:39PM

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

shame the mc has the case of the uglies D;

What do you mean I found these characters extremely attractive.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This is one of those Mangas that ruins my life.

Profile_ing
joined Sep 20, 2014

Wtf just happened?! Girlfriend-san is dead, what?! How... Why... What...

Does anybody have an explanation at hand because, I swear, if we have to wait another few months or so for this frenchtoasting resolution I can't promise not to murder my girl crush's good-for-nothing husband to see for myself!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Interested to see where the next chapter leads...but can I say again just "wow" the art is fantastic! This seems like an art thesis or something because of all the styles they touch on and the landscapes, still life, and life drawings in this chapter alone...yeah I get the distinct feeling this mangaka was classically trained...or really good at rendering photos to sketch...which again, another style...

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

would her girlfriend not dealing with her being a murderer and leaving her for the other girl be the cause of her suicide? Since she did know about it when they got there in the apartments...

joined Nov 6, 2014

At last I can read this chapter... thanks dynasty scans...really really waiting for the next chapter...

To reply you must either login or sign up.