Forum › Flower Picking discussion

joined Mar 30, 2012

The lady was a bit creepy admittedly, and I don't usually read too big of an age gap ones i.e. loli but it seems pretty on par with some of the stuff out there.

I do enjoy some yuri+rape but this one was meh, probably because of loli though.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Disregard everything I just said.

last edited at Feb 9, 2014 5:54PM

Unfortunate.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I felt really sad for the child. The child doesn't even know what's happening to her, she was forever changed. Later on in her life, this might be an added trigger to whatever stress she'll encounter, then the worst part is when she realizes she was actually sexually abused. No one may know it, she may never share it directly to anyone, but subconsciously, she'll either be traumatized or be "converted" like that teacher of hers (which makes it a very bad cycle of things). I guess this manga should prompt us to educate ourselves regarding rape myths (for all the earlier discussions on whether this should have a rape tag or not).

I don't think a fictional story meant purely as fantastical masturbation material that comes from Comic LO (which contains much worse at times) should prompt education based on things said in this thread. Most of it was pretty sound based on what's typically looked for in rape manga as a tag, and arguably this definitely would be rape under any other circumstance (especially if it were real and would probably not end with her wanting more). I personally had fun watching people freak out and didn't want to see the tag happen just so I could watch more of it happen.

Alas, this thread.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I don't think a fictional story meant purely as fantastical masturbation material that comes from Comic LO (which contains much worse at times) should prompt education based on things said in this thread. Most of it was pretty sound based on what's typically looked for in rape manga as a tag, and arguably this definitely would be rape under any other circumstance (especially if it were real and would probably not end with her wanting more). I personally had fun watching people freak out and didn't want to see the tag happen just so I could watch more of it happen.

Alas, this thread.

I prefer this explanation to having no rape tag over simply saying it doesn't qualify as rape at all. I understand the last page may disqualify it from the rape tag.

Though I wonder if the tags should not just be about labeling fetish material, but also trigger warnings. I don't care about people reading this kind of material – I read it. But I do sympathize with the fact that it may be triggering, which I think justifies tagging as well so that it may fit into blacklists.

This seems to fit into the fantastical masturbation material category of "rape her until she wants it". And I don't think that genuine readers of this material are interested in that particular aspect of rape culture, or the education thereof. I just think it's worth mentioning that this kind of long-winded discussion by people who don't like the material could be avoided if it had been labeled as such to be blacklisted, which it now is. And that's great. Thanks for retagging.

I did like the art. I think my tastes are too vanilla for watersports. I imagine the smell of urine and it's an immediate turn-off.

last edited at Feb 10, 2014 5:22AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I personally had fun watching people freak out and didn't want to see the tag happen just so I could watch more of it happen.

That's a really disturbing attitude to have in it's own right.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I personally had fun watching people freak out and didn't want to see the tag happen just so I could watch more of it happen.

A sadist? No offence but I'm just curious. I don't want to start a fight.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I have to admit, the rape-face on the second to last page was pretty damn good. lol

Words, words words.
By esn

The last page is especially what could disqualify it. Like I mentioned in a previous post, a lot of the age gap + lolicon manga have a similar situation as this one. For example this:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_mother_is_a_witch
The daughter objects several times and can't even struggle because she's tied up...but for some reason nobody freaked out about this one. Maybe because it's silly as opposed to sort of creepy or that it ends in a gag. I think it's really all up to your imagination, which is why I find it amazing that my comment about struggling to avoid peeing all over the floor actually changed somebody's mind about it, haha.

As for "raping until she likes it," the term "mindbreak" is commonly used for that and is liked by quite a lot of people who are into rape manga (it is sadly lacking in yuri in my opinion). I don't think anyone trying to justify not including a rape tag believes that this is something other than a fantasy...so any "education" such as the "game" thing posted earlier is redundant.

A sadist? No offence but I'm just curious. I don't want to start a fight.

None taken, in fact I love you all the more for asking. Depending on the situation I can be sadist or masochist. I try not to act on sadistic urges, so stuff like this I particularly enjoy because I can witness these reactions without invoking it myself.

Oh, but Nezchan seems to be looking for a fight with this sadist shaming attitude. I can be masochist for this fight if you want. I quite like strikes to the side of my ribcage and the safe word is "hazukashii".

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I quite like strikes to the side of my ribcage and the safe word is "hazukashii".

^ that, made me laugh.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, but Nezchan seems to be looking for a fight with this sadist shaming attitude. I can be masochist for this fight if you want. I quite like strikes to the side of my ribcage and the safe word is "hazukashii".

Having been in the BDSM community a while back, I've known a few sadists. They're pretty cool. See, a good sadist knows they also have responsibility and need to have some empathy and understanding of the masochist. They don't pick random victims, and they don't partake in random cruelty.

But what you describe, enjoying watching others unhappy or distressed for pleasure without an ounce of empathy, doesn't sound like any sadist I've met. That sounds closer to sociopath.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Having been in the BDSM community a while back, I've known a few sadists. They're pretty cool. See, a good sadist knows they also have responsibility and need to have some empathy and understanding of the masochist. They don't pick random victims, and they don't partake in random cruelty.

But what you describe, enjoying watching others unhappy or distressed for pleasure without an ounce of empathy, doesn't sound like any sadist I've met. That sounds closer to sociopath.

You ought to revise your sociopath theory, unless you're saying everyone is a sociopath.

Everyone has their schadenfreude moments once in a while.

joined Feb 16, 2014

Well that was... uncomfortable.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

You guys are overreacting. You think this is bad? Try reading Geiger Counter by Quzilax. The story continues after the loli rape. It shows her screaming and crying as she can't get over what just happened to her. She has to move she is so broken.
This is entry level stuff. You guys are normalfags if you think this stuff is wrong.

Competition eh? (Manga's rape stuff is what I like to refer as fantasy rape, kinda funny actually) Let me beat you:

Real life rape.

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

Is it wrong if i enjoyed this?

Nope I'm in the same boat

joined Mar 14, 2014

For a bunch of people reading dojins you guys are really self conscious about stuff like this. This is the norm, (and it's awesome) I mean don't get me wrong I'm not no child molester or some shit but it's just different in manga. either enjoy it or don't read because some random guy bitching isn't going to change it. Me and millions of others enjoy this, it's like an escape from reality or some other crap. Anyways, Fuck it.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Forced first time orgasms are just great. Tyvm for bringing such goodness to us lowly English speaking fellas ... rape isn't really my thing, but when the rape is nothing but pleasure for the "victim" .... well thats a whooooole 'nuther story 8D

last edited at Apr 26, 2014 10:20PM

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Forced first time orgasms are just great. Tyvm for bringing such goodness to us lowly English speaking fellas ... rape isn't really my thing, but when the rape is nothing but pleasure for the "victim" .... well thats a whooooole 'nuther story 8D

^ This .

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

Well if it was less hardcore..., that massager was annoying I just don't like that thing, if it was fingering and no pee and the face of the teacher was less creepy than this would got to favorites but like this is so-so.

joined Mar 14, 2014

this was perfect

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

I don't know what everyone's problem was, that was awesome.

I want a sequel.

joined Mar 14, 2014

I don't know what everyone's problem was, that was awesome.

I want a sequel.

yes it was

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i had never read this, and sure, i could live without it,
this feels wrong, so so wrong...

joined Feb 15, 2015

ms. hiro was sexy...

To reply you must either login or sign up.