Forum › Flower Picking discussion

joined Apr 6, 2013

Oh god, it was so awful and creepy it was awesome, but compared to that the reactions in this forum are so much better. this should probably have a "WTF am I reading" tag though

last edited at Feb 4, 2014 7:17PM

K-on2
joined Nov 20, 2013

Typical: Read the warnings and ignore, then left traumatized.

True

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Hahah, that was great.

K-on2
joined Nov 20, 2013

this was horrible it looked like an old woman rape that loli girl. just look at the girl face it showed she didn't want to do it and she just all over. that old woman looked like a rapist(looking shady face).

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I am a pervert, that I admit. I enjoy this kinds of things once in a while since my sadistic side kicks in. And after I read, my mode wears off and I feel that sting of guilt.

Still, that expression of the teacher made me giggle. She looks like a creepy person, and she is. I just love that look.

I feel sorry for the girl though.

Imprinting

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't like this one thing, which means it's gross/creepy/no one else should.

I didn't get rapey vibes from it, just more molest-y ones. The "No"/"Don't" stuff is common in doujinshi/hentai/JAVs/anecdotally, rl Japanese sex as well. As for the squirting thing, I'm pretty sure she was peeing, not squirting.

Well, there's "no"/"don't" in a coquettish, almost ritual way, and there's "No, NOOOOO!!!" while struggling to escape and crying. Makes me unhappy.

BTW, what's with people quoting stuff that doesn't actually appear in anyone's comments anyway? I saw it in another thread today too (different person doing the fake-quoting). It's kinda misleading.

Imprinting

Stockholm syndrome?

joined Apr 14, 2013

I thought it was okay would've been better without the massager though

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I am a pervert, that I admit. I enjoy this kinds of things once in a while since my sadistic side kicks in. And after I read, my mode wears off and I feel that sting of guilt.

Still, that expression of the teacher made me giggle. She looks like a creepy person, and she is. I just love that look.

I feel sorry for the girl though.

Imprinting

I am pretty sure there are stuff that carry the same tone, just without the rape-ish disturbing feeling and the aftertaste of guilt.

In other words, there is creepy and aggressive looking stuff that is actually consensual. (Or is it non-consensual which you enjoy and not just the looks?)

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I'm just a bit tired of vanilla stuffs anyway, so this is a nice break.

Images%20(6)
joined Nov 16, 2013

I Honestly dont know how to absorb this manga.. Started as a cute and flirty to.. well, down right creepy. lol...

joined Apr 14, 2013

The first 3 pages I was like: "ehh it should be ok"
Then the very next page I was like: "Oh no...this...this aint gone be good..."
Then the last few pages I was like: "Goddamn. I just witnessed a rape. Goddamn..."

And yep, this manga hurt my soul a little. Goddamn...

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I like age gap but this one was a no for me D: that's too bad I was really getting into a lot of them that have been on the reader but this one kind of made it creepy D: hopefully another comes along that can fix my feels D:
and her eye (the one at the bottom right) was CREEPY like a pedo that just found her pray :(
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/flower_picking#4

last edited at Feb 4, 2014 10:49PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Imprinting

Stockholm syndrome?

Yeah. It seems to give me that kind of impression.

In other words, there is creepy and aggressive looking stuff that is actually consensual. (Or is it non-consensual which you enjoy and not just the looks?)

I enjoy both. Been a while since I last read something that's "dark" so it had been entertaining. Lack of "dark" materials make me crave for it, though subconsciously. damnit, KOISHI!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "picking flowers" a euphamism for going to the washroom (to pee) in Japan? If so, then we're definitely talking pee here, plus probably a pun on defoliation.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "picking flowers" a euphamism for going to the washroom (to pee) in Japan? If so, then we're definitely talking pee here, plus probably a pun on defoliation.

Lol, just notice it after read ur comment, it's true in my country, I'm an asian but not Japanese tho

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

dahaha hino was soooo creepy looking!!! a definite predator!! lol

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

The first 3 pages I was like: "ehh it should be ok"
Then the very next page I was like: "Oh no...this...this aint gone be good..."
Then the last few pages I was like: "Goddamn. I just witnessed a rape. Goddamn..."

And yep, this manga hurt my soul a little. Goddamn...

I didnt even get after the first 3 pages and my soul got hurt damn it should have a rape tag WTF... T_T age gap is one thing..but this is non consensual and just wrong in so many levels.. imagine yourself as the girls parent or even as the girl herself.. DAMN.. I am glad I came to the comments before reading anymore of it T_T jeez

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

This... kinda creeped me out. Does anyone else think it deserves a rape tag?

Edit: Going through the comments, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it. The girl clearly didn't want what the tutor was doing.

last edited at Feb 5, 2014 3:42AM

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

Man, she really had to go. (o.o)

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Should have followed my intuition and not to read it when this chapter is tagged with 'TOYS'.
Yuri and 'TOYS' just don't get along that well..

Glad to know that I have a bad habit of reading the comments before reading further the story..or else I would have traumatized ._.

last edited at Feb 5, 2014 5:07AM

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Kinda expecting the comments. You guys are no fun! :(

Yuri and 'TOYS' just don't get along that well..

Do you even masturbate

last edited at Feb 5, 2014 8:59AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kinda expecting the comments. You guys are no fun! :(

Yeah, being squicked out by child rape is such a downer.

Are you Woody Allen?

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I suggested RAPE on the tags. Also reading the comments a "wtf am I reading" tag should be added!!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I suggested RAPE on the tags. Also reading the comments a "wtf am I reading" tag should be added!!

It's pretty clear what is going on, WTF am I reading is reserved for bizarre, confusing, or nonsensical stories, and it doesn't have enough physical coercion to justify the rape tag.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

It's pretty clear what is going on, WTF am I reading is reserved for bizarre, confusing, or nonsensical stories, and it doesn't have enough physical coercion to justify the rape tag.

It doesn't take physical coercion to be rape; I agree with the rape tag.

I knew better than to try to read this one, but tried anyway. I read less than a third of it before I got to disgusted to continue. I'll leave it to those who read the whole thing to figure out if it's rape.

To reply you must either login or sign up.