Forum › Baggata Way discussion

joined Jan 27, 2015

i love this manga. . . please continue updating. . . please please please. . . .

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Shihatsu's evil aura for the guy interested in Ichi almost made me cry ;v;
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/baggata_way_ch11#27

It's not only there, but every time he's looking at Ichi and the twins call him out, you can see the Captain with either her evil aura (twice I'm pretty sure) and then the third time when they're having the picnic she's got demon horns!

This series overall is great, am hoping someone picks it up because I love it! Honestly, series like these make me wish I could translate and stuff but nope.

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

What a great sport manga.would be a waste if no one pick it up. But I will wait till then :D

joined Dec 4, 2013

Pls continue the manga it's really getting good
It wold be a waist to stop in the middle of the awesome part
I look forward to your update

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

This is really good. I hope it will continue soon. I am thinking I want to watch the action in anime. Yet, before that please update...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Praise The Sun !

Some group picked it up. There's a new chapter on bato.to

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So gay (though it's not a romance manga)

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ Wouldn't it be funny if she ran towards her boyfriend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Glad someone picked this up, love that manga. :3

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

87years

thank you, new scanlators

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 11:25AM

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

UGH COME ON MAN IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MATCH AND WOW IS THIS A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT AND ALL AND I FEEL GREEDY BUT I WANT MORE BUT I AM SO GLAD IT HAS BEEN PICKED UP AGAIN I DIDN'T REALISE IT'D BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I LAST READ IT BUT UGH EACH TIME I READ IT MY ANTICIPATION PICKS UP AND I GET CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT! FINALLY FIGHTING TENJIN, FINALLY THE AUSTRALIAN UGH YES

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BEST XMAS EVERRRRR

joined Jan 21, 2015

Many thanks to the scanlators!

This might be the right time to mention that the author has a Tumblr where he(?) posts illustrations, character concepts, sketches or short comics almost weekly. Apart from this year's October 31 entry none of the illustrations contain spoilers about the plot or character arcs, but be warned that some of them, including the blog header, feature characters that haven't been introduced in the translated material yet.

joined Jan 12, 2014

I'm glad that some group picked this series but ... "Tatsumizu" made me cringe. Her name is Ryugamizu and they got it right on chapter 21. Why they got it wrong in these last chapters:? O.o

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I noticed that the group translating this has changed, at least in batoto... But here remains the same, however, if you click their website you find a very weird asian site.
I'm still chapters behind (didn't want to start because it wasn't active), maybe there's an explanation in the new episodes?

joined Jan 12, 2014

Hm... so did the group changed? Here the last three chapters are credited to Artificial Demons.

Translation is mostly ok, but some names are messed... In chapter 21 (page 21) they presented her name as Ryugamizu Mika and in chapters 22 and 23 they presented her name as Tatsumizu... when in the truth her name is Ryugamizu Reika (as the same Reika-senpai everyone cheers in chapter 22 page 09).

On chapter 23 page 11 the name is Keisen instead of Katsuragawa.

Plus Sora-Kun sounds very odd (chapter 22 pages 14 and 16) as kun is a honorific used mostly for males. In the original Anise uses no honorifics towards Sora.

Generally I don't complain about translations because I know the work and effort put into it but these errors in particular are triggering me as it makes no sense. >.<

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm almost up to date with the chapters, thanks to the new team that pick it up!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooh THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

joined May 19, 2016

I. AM. SO. HAPPY.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Wow!! I did not know that this had been updated!! Sweet! Love this series!! And I don't know why I get so stressed reading the games lol.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I miss this so much
Here's a drawing from the mangaka's tumblr

To reply you must either login or sign up.