Omg! Soo cute! I want to know the story about Tosa and Shou-chan!! ><

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Cute creation!

Omg! Soo cute! I want to know the story about Tosa and Shou-chan!! ><

And I certainly am interested in the possible developments with Tosa and Shou~

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I'm slightly disturbed that I enjoyed this...Probably because Aya looks like she's 10 >.>

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

I'm slightly disturbed that I enjoyed this...Probably because Aya looks like she's 10 >.>

Maybe she indeed is 10. Refer to p31.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

You didn't need to reinforce the random age I threw! ;____;

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

It says goldfish reach maturity at age ten, i.e they stop growing. For all we know, she could be a lot older.

last edited at Oct 4, 2013 9:23PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It says goldfish reach maturity at age ten, i.e they stop growing. For all we know, she could be a lot older.

The story seems to suggest she's actually 10 or just a bit older, but from a goldfish perspective she's the equivalent of 18 or 20 in terms of maturity. I think the suggestion is in most ways the two characters are equals, save for physical appearance.

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

Goldfish girl! I like the idea of this so much. Does that make me a furry now or rather a scale-ly?

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I wanna know about her friend and her friends lover uwu wouldn't that be a nice story

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Finally, some nice loli x oneesan action!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Come to think of it, are those bubbles in Aya's eyes on the cover page?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh, nice art, nice story (or w/e). :)

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

The story seems to suggest she's actually 10 or just a bit older, but from a goldfish perspective she's the equivalent of 18 or 20 in terms of maturity. I think the suggestion is in most ways the two characters are equals, save for physical appearance.

Using this as my excuse for liking it so I don't feel too disgusted with myself.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Using this as my excuse for liking it so I don't feel too disgusted with myself.

I'm disgusted with everyone who can't express his / her liking towards something directly, but tries to find excuses for that instead.

last edited at Oct 25, 2013 2:32AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I'm disgusted with everyone who can't express his / her liking towards something directly, but tries to find excuses for that instead.

I am disgusted with everyone who is disgusted with others... wait...

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I am disgusted with everyone who is disgusted with others... wait...

Wut? :D

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Cuteeeeeee~~~~
A cat and a goldfish ? Awesome Fantastic !! Super sweet ~~~
How about A cat and a mouse ?~ like Chen x Naz in touhou ? Or A Wolf and a sheep ?~~~ Sweet Love Yuri =v=

joined Mar 12, 2014

That was a hot one. I want to know about Tosa story too but..her lover Shou chan is a futanari fox? o.O ok..lol

joined Jul 8, 2013

So nobody's gonna mention how this actually implies that the goldfish girl is probably gonna die young?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So nobody's gonna mention how this actually implies that the goldfish girl is probably gonna die young?

That doesn't necessarily follow, depends on what the internal rules of the world are. The tradeoff for fast maturation might simply be always being loli-looking, not having a short life. Or it might be frailty or something else.

Clearly the author probably didn't work all that out, but fast maturation doesn't necessarily mean accelerated life cycle (although it could if the author wanted it to).

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

Seriously. It gets on my last nerve.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Ah lolicon+animalears+romanticstory. The most wonderful thing it is....

joined Jul 20, 2011

I wonder if it shouldn't have the Older than They Look tag. I'll propose adding it, just in case.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I wonder if the Futa!Fox and her friend got published. I'd be all up in that xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.