Forum › What's that manga called?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

drpepperfan posted:

This is a thread for those of you who are looking for the name of a manga you can't find. Feel free to describe as much of the plot, it's characters and scenes as you can, so that other users can help you find it.

To start off with. There's a rich girl whop gets punched at the end (by the student council president, possibly), and she brings a tiger to school at some point (maybe she even rides it). It probably isn't yuri.

(Yes, this is the new thread. Previous thread found here. Cheers)

last edited at Nov 14, 2022 9:36PM

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I am looking for a one-panel comic. Simple or no coloring. I could have sworn it was a Tamamusi work but I can't find it for the life of me. The scene is a girl thinking "A girl is good too..." as she flirts with a slightly shorter girl who says "Please, onee-san..." The work is titled "BL yuri"; the point was that the artist was saying "BL yuri" should refer to yuri between a bi girl and a lesbian, rather than yaoi between two ukes.

Reposting this from the old thread because I will actually go insane if I cannot find this picture.

joined Jul 30, 2020

I am looking for a one-panel comic. Simple or no coloring. I could have sworn it was a Tamamusi work but I can't find it for the life of me. The scene is a girl thinking "A girl is good too..." as she flirts with a slightly shorter girl who says "Please, onee-san..." The work is titled "BL yuri"; the point was that the artist was saying "BL yuri" should refer to yuri between a bi girl and a lesbian, rather than yaoi between two ukes.

Reposting this from the old thread because I will actually go insane if I cannot find this picture.

That was an image no longer on this site due to Binbou removing all their stuff. I did manage to find the original though:
https://twitter.com/tama_64/status/883287251492380673/photo/1

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

That was an image no longer on this site due to Binbou removing all their stuff. I did manage to find the original though:
https://twitter.com/tama_64/status/883287251492380673/photo/1

Thank you so much. I thought I was going crazy because I knew in my heart of hearts that it was a Tamamusi picture

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I don't have a lot to go off of but I'm trying to find this fantasy manga with a female mage character whos image is centered around being a fire mage but who's actual best aptitude is for ice instead, which she tries to conceal for some reason.
There might be an arena battle arc where that comes our, maybe, not sure.

Or maybe the elements are swapped, I can't remember anything else ^^'

Edit: I think she may have been from a very cold place where warmth is very precious so she did her best to get good with fire magic? Smth like that

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 3:04AM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I don't have a lot to go off of but I'm trying to find this fantasy manga with a female mage character whos image is centered around being a fire mage but who's actual best aptitude is for ice instead, which she tries to conceal for some reason.

That sounds like it could be Granite from Goblin Is Very Strong.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

That sounds like it could be Granite from Goblin Is Very Strong.

That's totally it, thank youuuuu

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

NO-TEXT LESBIAN DRAMA ON FRONT COVER OF ?TSUBOMI?

There was a really intense no-text drama over several issue covers of, I think, Tsubomi, where most of the girls involved were playing pretty devious games with each other and it was a true love dodecahedron. Was that Tsubomi, and when was it?

ON EDIT: I looked at all 21 つぼみ covers and didn't see it, so either it was inside / back cover or not Tsubomi.

last edited at Nov 29, 2022 2:54AM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Titanoktonon posted:

This?

And the relevant context related to the covers is right in the top post of that thread, too! I've studied a bunch of Tsubomi covers and as far as I know they never had anything like that. Very cool idea.

last edited at Nov 29, 2022 10:55PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'll try this again, cause no one seemed to remember the name of one I've been lookin' for when I asked about it a couple months ago

There was a manga that we had here a couple of months ago. What I remember of the conceit was it was two girls who had to sneak inside of a locker at school to hide from people, and then it gets really risque with some touchin' and I THINK an ear bite? When I went looking it looked like it might have actually been removed from the reader, but I might just not be able to find it.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This?

Thanks, I didn't think it was Yuri Hime for some reason but I went and saw all the covers for Tsubomi.

This story was really odd. I can imagine TOSHINO KYOKO writing it.

last edited at Dec 1, 2022 1:12PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

There was a manga that we had here a couple of months ago. What I remember of the conceit was it was two girls who had to sneak inside of a locker at school to hide from people, and then it gets really risque with some touchin' and I THINK an ear bite?

Probably not these since they are kinda old:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mousou_honey_ch01#28
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine#30

F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

Looking for a Touhou doujin. Reimu, Marisa, and Alice are dining at the SDM. Remilia or Sakuya offers them their choice between "Meal A" and "Meal B". Reimu and Marisa think nothing of it, and each choose a different meal. Alice, realizing the choice was given because one of the dishes likely contains human meat, says that she has lost her appetite.

I'm not sure if this is an individual work, or an unrelated extra at the end of another work. In any case, it is fairly short, from what I recall.

joined Dec 3, 2022

There was a manga that we had here a couple of months ago. What I remember of the conceit was it was two girls who had to sneak inside of a locker at school to hide from people, and then it gets really risque with some touchin' and I THINK an ear bite? When I went looking it looked like it might have actually been removed from the reader, but I might just not be able to find it.

Is it After School? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_school_ch4_5#19

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Not any of these, though After School is one of my absolute favorites. Thanks for tryin', friends!

joined Dec 8, 2022

Not any of these, though After School is one of my absolute favorites. Thanks for tryin', friends!

could it be this oneshot called "their secret time" by hanano chiaki?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

could it be this oneshot called "their secret time" by hanano chiaki?

This... MIGHT be it!! I remember it being a little different from this, but my memory is terrible lmao it could very well be this.

joined Sep 18, 2022

I recall there was a oneshot manga abt a woman faking a marriage with a gay man and she made a wedding dress for her crush which is her bestie since high school but I couldn’t remember the title of the manga could someone help me pls thank youuu

joined Sep 18, 2022

^
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/thursday

thank you! was in the mood for useless lesbians.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Office lady drinks from cafe, has piercing, cafe lady pierced her own ear because of office lady back in highschool. Blah blah blah they go on vacation together

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

2 manga.

One is the one where there's a girl who keeps trying to pay her friend to do lewd stuff with her. The friend is very much the straight man to this, just completely ignoring her advances, and has a younger brother. They also have another friend who finds both the pervert girl's obsession and the other girl's nonchalance extremely weird.

The other is the one where a girl tells her peers she's a lesbian and is socially ostracized, punches a dude, and runs away to Tokyo to stay with her aunt(?), then ends up staying with the novelist her aunt is an editor for, who is a useless adult who can't do shit. Also definitely also gay but won't admit it.

Can't remember the name to either or find tags that they'd be under easily (I mean, obviously both would be under yuri for example, but that's not gonna be easy to search)

To reply you must either login or sign up.