Forum › Summer Night discussion

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

AHH it's nice to see another story from tanjiu!

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

Their art style never ceases to amaze me. Sigh, I miss this

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Sweet

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Dynasty needs a Riding Double tag.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Was this a repost or something like that? I could swear I've seen the sudden entrance through the window before.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I read this a few weeks ago. It was broken into 6 small parts. It's a shame this was so short as it honestly felt like it was just starting by the end of it lol. Would have loved to see more of these two.

This story just makes me miss Tamen De Gushi even more :(. Back before he wasn't forced to cancel that series and we just get random art every once and a while I miss the actual story.

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 3:10PM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Nice! Instantly added on my Eyebrow Appreciation list (yes, it's real)

I would definitely dislike this girl if she were in my class. Would I be angry at the version of her I'd imagined and not the person she really was? Possibly. Does that mean I would dislike her any less? Not really, no.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This story just makes me miss Tamen De Gushi even more :(. Back before he wasn't forced to cancel that series and we just get random art every once and a while I miss the actual story.

She was in no way forced to cancel the series. Whatever the reasons for not continuing to post it seriously, it was not because she was "forced" to stop.

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 5:10PM

thats rare , a tanjiu work on dynasty . nonetheless this is still a cute oneshot !!

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I enjoyed the tone of this work a great deal. It felt romantic, you could even say, in that subtext way. Deep feelings that aren't explicitly being expressed but are conveyed through how the character changes her evaluation of the other girl.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

She was in no way forced to cancel the series. Whatever the reasons for not continuing to post it seriously, it was not because she was "forced" to stop.

Ah my apologies for being misinformed I was told she was basically told by the government to stop after making a gl manhua because of the laws there. And have heard that a few times at this point. Silly me. Thank you for the correction.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This has such a nice atmosphere to it

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Ah my apologies for being misinformed I was told she was basically told by the government to stop after making a gl manhua because of the laws there. And have heard that a few times at this point. Silly me. Thank you for the correction.

Yeah thats just a false rumor that somehow started.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Love their art, this was a very cute little story.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Saw the art style and knew exactly who this was. Haven’t seen this artist in awhile so it’s refreshing to know they’re still active! Thanks for translating <3

joined Mar 4, 2019

Was this a repost or something like that? I could swear I've seen the sudden entrance through the window before.

If anything, you might have seen a translation of this on twitter under the original comic, I know thats where I remember seeing this first.

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

eyyy tanjiu -- i've missed her! honestly with the last updates that i'd seen for "Begin w/your name!" being right around when covid hit, i got really worried ... glad she's still releasing work! hopefully we get to see more in the future, whether it's these characters, "Begin w/your name!", or something new <3

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wish there were more stories like this one. Much, much more.

(I also want a continuation, of course... but since it's a oneshot I will settle for more oneshots in the same vein.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.