The one student who does all the work vs. the other who just wants attention

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Just two gals being pals

joined Oct 11, 2020

Is this tailsex?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just two gals being pals

Technically one should actually be futanari what with being (based on) a gastropod mollusk and all. Quoth Wikipedia: "like almost all heterobranchs, blue dragons are hermaphrodites and their male reproductive organs have evolved to be especially large and hooked to avoid their partner's venomous cerata."
-.-;
...welp, if that doesn't sound like fodder for the more disturbing kinds of h-doujins I don't know what does.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

And this is after the great tongue debate.

But more importantly,NEW STUFF on Dynasty,that's always a good sign.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

The tailboner in the last panel is cute.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I wasn't expecting this to get translated, thanks a ton! <3

Just two gals being pals

Technically one should actually be futanari what with being (based on) a gastropod mollusk and all. Quoth Wikipedia: "like almost all heterobranchs, blue dragons are hermaphrodites and their male reproductive organs have evolved to be especially large and hooked to avoid their partner's venomous cerata."
-.-;
...welp, if that doesn't sound like fodder for the more disturbing kinds of h-doujins I don't know what does.

Personally I want plain old Yuri between these two, without penises. Nothing against Futa, and sometimes it can be fun to talk about or even see (like discussing some of the canon dick magic in Fate lol), but here I'll just think "based on" means "loosely based on" and there's no futa :P

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I mean, why need futa... when clearly the tail gets all the action.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Because I happened to learn this today, part of the reason why Blue Poison and Glaucus get paired up so much is that they're both poisonous and Glaucus Atlanticus is actually able to utilize other creatures' poisons for its own purposes

joined Jul 26, 2016

Because I happened to learn this today, part of the reason why Blue Poison and Glaucus get paired up so much is that they're both poisonous and Glaucus Atlanticus is actually able to utilize other creatures' poisons for its own purposes

I like to imagine she finds Blue to taste pleasantly spicy, IYKWIM

joined Sep 27, 2017

I mean, why need futa... when clearly the tail gets all the action.

Exactly haha

joined Jul 28, 2020

blue dragons are hermaphrodites and their male reproductive organs have evolved to be especially large and hooked

Accidentally seeing a picture of two IRL glauci having sex while Googling is a memory that I still want to remove from my brain with bleach.

Anyway, that was some god-tier redrawing with the SFX, the final "slip" dealt a critical hit.
It's crazy that nowadays you can see art of these two regularly outside of Lofter/Weibo. Their appearance together in the latest event and BP getting a skin did wonders to the ship's popularity.
I'm still sad that Hypergryph retconned BP being the one who invited Glaucus to Rhodes (along with many other aspects of Glaucus' backstory) though.

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 6:43PM

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Just two gals being pals

-.-;

Of all the things that Glaucus could take from her animal inspiration, you gotta focus on d'slong.

Anyways, pls translate more Arknights comics.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Yeah,lets focus on how Blue Poison would accept Glaucus' love "hook".

Externally in a pond/pool and in one long chain,if not several chains.

I wonder which exact species of Poison Dart Frog is used to represent Blue Poison?...

joined Jul 28, 2020

She's based on the Dendrobates azureus, hence her JP name being Azureus instead of Blue Poison.

joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm still sad that Hypergryph retconned BP being the one who invited Glaucus to Rhodes (along with many other aspects of Glaucus' backstory) though.

I didn't know that, wow that's unfortunate. Hopefully we get more on Glaucus in the future.

To reply you must either login or sign up.