Forum › The Heroine's Capture Target is... discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I would say it is objectively bad in this case- not all uses of isekai are bad. But here, it serves NO purpose, is inserted near the end out of nowhere, and achieves nothing.

As for the fact they knew each other in a past life etc- you can make that stuff up if you like but it has no baring on the actual stories content. Thats basically fan fiction. You shouldnt need to make things up to justify a stories content.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 5:18AM

joined Jul 19, 2020

cute.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Nelicia looks like a hot witch, but I guess it's a nice twist that the innocent looking Nancy tricked the prince to get them both free.

last edited at Nov 8, 2020 5:11AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The best part of this wasn't the gay anime girls. The best part was the "wide-eyed innocent" Nancy totally destroying the prince with grace and elegance. The actual villain got what he deserved.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

is there going to have a translation of other stories from this anthology?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Wow! That was a great twist at the end...

joined Sep 2, 2020

I like the first chapter the best.

joined Jul 1, 2020

11/10, My satisfaction is immesureable and my day is saved.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

i was thinking back on this one and I thought maybe I should feel like Nancy's tactics were somewhat morally questionable, but I didn't and still don't. She was a little deceptive, but she never actually lied, and if the prince had actually paid attention or, y'know, asked if she was interested in him first, the trick wouldn't have worked. Basically, the ethics work out ok because the trap only works if the prince is being an ass.

last edited at Oct 22, 2022 4:14AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I LOVE how Nelicia looks, like oh my god the emphasis on how her hair flows, she's like so insanely my type. Nancy really did pull a bad bitch with her otome rizz.

To reply you must either login or sign up.