Forum › Twins Are Making Love to Me discussion

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Honestly I’ve been more into poly recently so I enjoyed this. I’d probably never want it for myself but it’s wholesome to read if they can make it work. I don’t like that she’s gonna have to eventually choose though. That means someone is gonna end up heartbroken and if they continue their relationship like that, the longer it lasts the worse it’ll be. It does make it seem like she’s taking advantage of them. I know they’re ok with it but still.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I was ready to stop reading if it got nasty but instead found something beautiful.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

to HopeFromYuri :
I volunteer to help in any way. To quote Ruri from Oreimo: "they laugh at us and say it's fapp material. Aaaah ? And so what ? I say: we will provide the most satisfying fap material ever !"
Can't remember the exact phrase but the spirit is this.
take my mail: 00120260a@gmail.com, just in case.

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 9:37PM

joined Oct 29, 2017

please make more

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

mmmmm... surprisingly wholesome twin sister sandwich. my favorite. Anybody able to recommend similar works? i love that lewd yet wholesome feeling.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I love this its both erotic and wholesome

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Damn this stuff is dangerous for me xD

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Huh, I guess it's just me then. After reading the comments it seems most thought this was wholesome but to me this gave off bad energy than most underaged children x adult figure doujins out there. Idk why but it just had a bad vibe.

I get what you mean. This does seem very wholesome but there's that looming sense of doom hiding in the horizon. And every time she said that she couldn't decide or whenever she talks about how she's delaying her answer, that feeling creeps further in.

It might be because of how Suto dealt with the body language, tone, and paneling or it could just be my School Days PTSD talking.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The Yuri Goddess gave her two breasts for a reason - one for each student!

I think the age gap here is 2-5 years. She's a tutor not a teacher.

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 3:47AM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Masterpiece

lapislazulii
B6071aac7a563dcf7b3ca75169a02fc0
joined Dec 4, 2018

Oh hell no, what a waste! The art is so good yet the plot is just questionable to say the least, having a twin myself i can't imagine us dating the same person haha, doujin authors be wild

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

LUCKY

joined May 25, 2019

Page 2 : you know it’s not gonna end well.
Page 4 : it’s SO not gonna end well.
Page xxx : oh hell...

Like someone said, not enough sex, and what, twins without incest ? Shit.

I should start learning to draw, because I've got a looot of imagination when it comes to bed activity. More than most mangaka...

DO IT AND I WILL BE YOUR FIRST FAN!!!

joined May 25, 2019

I should start learning to draw, because I've got a looot of imagination when it comes to bed activity. More than most mangaka...

Honestly same. I should really start to get going with my digital drawing skills

DO IT JUST DO IT!

To reply you must either login or sign up.