Forum › Nickelodeon discussion

joined Jan 30, 2013

Seems reasonable, they gave one to Obama too after all.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Ch 39 where all those references from other chapters? The girl and tiger and girl losing her way to the bathroom sound familiar

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ch 39 where all those references from other chapters? The girl and tiger and girl losing her way to the bathroom sound familiar

The girl and tiger are a previous story, but I think the bathroom had nothing to do with it.

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

The girl that got lost on her way to the bathroom is a reference to chapter 15:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nickelodeon_ch15

@Topic: Dowman Sayman again never fails to disappoint me. I think sooner or later I have to get my hands on a gem like this.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

@Topic: Dowman Sayman again never fails to disappoint me. I think sooner or later I have to get my hands on a gem like this.

I remember that one too. But which chapter has scientist, lover, and moon?

last edited at Oct 17, 2014 12:39PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, there was the scientist whose gay lover was a ghost, he reappeared a few times since.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I wonder why would Dowman Sayman recreate Subaru's background story like that. It's weird for him not to be weird and original.

he sure read a lot of stuff, not only Oriental litterature,
and a teen girl confessing to an hawk (ah, that wasn't an hawk...) perhaps isn't original, but it's a little weird

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I think it's chapter five. Near the end, she asked if he loved her enough to chase her to the moon.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think it's chapter five. Near the end, she asked if he loved her enough to chase her to the moon.

Oh, different scientist than I was thinking of.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Thank you, Yokobue =D
Which chapter did you remember Nezchan?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thank you, Yokobue =D
Which chapter did you remember Nezchan?

Chapter two, the guy with the ghost boyfriend who went on to become a researcher and invented a machine to talk to spirits (although it emits a bit of radiation).

joined Jan 30, 2013

Okay, after reading some chapters I have to say I actually liked this (!) and I didn't really get any WTF moments (!!)
It didn't seem overly strange to me. Or maybe I'm the strange one?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

On that extra chapter page, was really surprised that the guy and that monster girls ended up compromise on the situation and ended up dating

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Aww i´m so glad she got those boots :D

(For some reason comet Naruna still makes me cry everytime i read it, from feelgood ofc)

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

the best stories collection, nuff said

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Aww i´m so glad she got those boots :D

(For some reason comet Naruna still makes me cry everytime i read it, from feelgood ofc)

Yeah it's one of my favourite in Nickelodeon too....

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but these stories are ALL in the same universe, correct? I see the connections to previous stories and all, but I'm convinced that they're all following the same timeline. For all I know, every single one of his originals can be in the same universe.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but these stories are ALL in the same universe, correct? I see the connections to previous stories and all, but I'm convinced that they're all following the same timeline. For all I know, every single one of his originals can be in the same universe.

I thought so too! Because there are multiple connections, like, "the hatsune miku rip off" said once, that her friend was in love with a Tiger, so... :D And i guess there werd more connections But this one was a obviously one so...ya.
I guess You're right.
Darn.
I want to live in thus Universe :(

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ugh I remember now, I almost hated that one, it made me feel so sad
How does he manage to make his shorts feel so quirky and fun, sometimes heartwarming, yet sometimes so fucking sad and heartbreaking at the same time? (The toilet one wasn't the most heartbreaking one, but I'm sure there was one I read a long time ago that fucking rekt'd my heart)
What the fuck are these feels
Where the fuck do they come from
What the fuck Dowman

last edited at Feb 24, 2016 1:56AM

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

I like this series a lot! So, even though it's over and discussion here has died down, I decided to review it! Here's my review:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/dowman-sayman-nickelodeon/

I'd forgotten Dynasty hosts pretty much all of Dowman's works. I reviewed two other series by him this week. One's The Voynich Hotel, the other hasn't gone up yet but spoiler, it's Oddman 11.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I bet an airbag saved that driver's life in chapter 13 of Green. Seriously though, don't go around playing Paranoid Android through your shared headphones. It will end in no surprises for anyone. Hell, it might even cause the listener to go climbing up the walls to get away.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Seriously though, don't go around playing Paranoid Android through your shared headphones. It will end in no surprises for anyone. Hell, it might even cause the listener to go climbing up the walls to get away.

B+ for effort.

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 12:31AM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Seriously though, don't go around playing Paranoid Android through your shared headphones. It will end in no surprises for anyone. Hell, it might even cause the listener to go climbing up the walls to get away.

B+ for effort.

I'll take it!

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

dude i forgot how sick this series was. the amount of emotions sayman can conjure up in 12 pages with some wacky ass concept is amazing. every single short is unique and inspired, and tugs at you in some very real way. that takes so much talent.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

kopi kuwak ?? it just like kopi luwak or luwak coffee from indonesia,,, is this from indonesia or what ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.