Forum › Erika Change discussion

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

This is such a neat little twist and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

i feel like the show would've been better if it was erika (unless this isn't in character) i mean i barely watched GuP and it was SO DAMN boring, especially the characters, it's always this big deal for this competition yet there's no real competitiveness just this over all "try your best!" schtick and "power of friendship" and god damnit those tank battles are damn cool but the story is fuckin weak. i know alotta folks disagree with me but hey what the hell this is pretty fuckin good

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

haha, this was very funny, I'm looking forward to reading more

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It is amusing how they wrote this so that Erika ultimately ended up in all the same scenes and situations that Miho did, I especially chuckled at the shocked face after the phone call. Fun stuff.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Erika, definitely not obsessed at all... :D

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

i feel like the show would've been better if it was erika (unless this isn't in character) i mean i barely watched GuP and it was SO DAMN boring, especially the characters, it's always this big deal for this competition yet there's no real competitiveness just this over all "try your best!" schtick and "power of friendship" and god damnit those tank battles are damn cool but the story is fuckin weak. i know alotta folks disagree with me but hey what the hell this is pretty fuckin good

... How peculiar that almost every negative point you listed about GuP is actually a positive point for me and, AFAIK, the majority of the GuP fandom. It's almost as if you're the wrong type of viewer for GuP.

last edited at Jul 14, 2019 10:48AM

Download3fc7cc27_ulated_2f0_2fdcim_2fscreenshots_2fscreenshot_20180201-102407_2_2_2_2
joined Mar 6, 2018

... How peculiar that almost every negative point you listed about GuP is actually a positive point for me and, AFAIK, the majority of the GuP fandom. It's almost as if you're the wrong type of viewer for GuP.

Same those are also positive points for me. This show might not be for them.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Yukari always was the best character.

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

Saori thinks all tanks look the same on Pg.13, but by Ep.11 of GuP she can tell the difference between a Pz.III Aust. H and G. Amazing character development.

This was a fun read. Feels bad for Erika, but I'd love to see how the series would have ended up if it was Erika running things.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Pg.17: United by envy at the same scene... but directed at different targets.

Pg.33: ... Chouno-sensei, what are you doing on the cover of a glamor magazine in nothing but a bikini? And why did you cosplay as a catgirl? Do you have something you want to tell us? Hmmmmmm???

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"Why are all of them so good at this?"

Ahaha love the little digs at the show.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Gay

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lesbian indeed.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 7:07PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

It is lesbian but no Yuri tag?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It is lesbian but no Yuri tag?

Cause the series doesn't focus on relationships at all

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Look at all those lesbians.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Look at all those lesbians.

Can't fire a cannon without hitting a few lesbians, eh? (hee hee hee)

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

They use the L WORLD!

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Wow! This was a nice read. Thanks as always!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Source?

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Haha, I'm really enjoying this take on the original events, very funny. Those shop owners wanting to cash in some subsidies killed me.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Erika/Alisa: "Tankery is war!"

... They would retract their words if they ever saw the world of That Horrible Girls und Panzer Doujinshi That Shall Not Be Named.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I cannot wait to see this continue. Also, we now understand the dynamic between Erika, Miho, and Maho:

For Erika, Maho = Love and Miho = Dislike;
For Maho, Miho = LOVE and Erika = Anglerfish Suit;
and for Miho, Maho = Sisterly Love and Erika = BOKO.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 3:05PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Man, the Nishizumi school of this setting is devious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.