Forum › (Cured)Hi,I just read some kind of painful netorare doujin with extremely terrible ending in it and i've been feeling so down and depressed about it recently.

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

I need help,Anybody have some advice of how can i forget about it or why i shouldn't feeling depressed over something like that just to cheer me up at least.

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Is this forum sound a little bit too dumb to be in here?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'd suggest reading something happy. Or maybe something silly.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is it illegal to send the link?Here?

Only if it's to one of the "steal other people's scanlations for pay" sites. Mangadex is okay, readers on scanlators' sites are okay.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It doesn't get fluffier than this.

Saho1b
joined Oct 9, 2017

Though sometimes, the events of a story are really horrific and it's hard to forget about it. My mind would just morbidly keep going back, craving some kind of closure that the actual story could never provide. I usually come across this after reading or watching something very heavy or emotionally draining (e.g. after reading something like 17 sai. or Tsumi to Batsu: A Falsified Romance or watching Game of Thrones or Telltale Games: The Walking Dead).

I think one coping mechanism that I end up falling into is to daydream all sorts of elaborate fantasies about how it should have gone, i.e., fix-its. Ignoring any nagging doubts about it being "too unrealistic", "too good to be true", "Mary Sue", "wish fulfillment", etc. because it's my own brain, I can do what I want! Wish fulfillment it is!

If the work is one with a sizable fandom, I try to see if there are any fanfics out there that put such fix-its in writing. (e.g. this fanfic is a favourite Danganronpa fix-it of mine :P)

Some other of my coping strategies:
- Sleep it off
- Play something mechanical, such as Go or Tetris (apparently, Tetris helps with PTSD)
- Channel Zetsubou-sensei (a silly manga), and proclaim loudly, "I'm in despair! OOO has left me in despair!"
- Watch some stupid funny videos—laughing is good for mental health (I recommend "Whose Line Is It Anyway" clips and "You Suck At Cooking" videos)

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Those lovely dovey things aren't gonna cut it actually i am thirsty for a revenge,I'm looking for a series or one shot where a guy getting netorared by a lesbian.

last edited at Mar 14, 2019 2:03PM

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Erm. Was that that sound too horrific?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Those lovely dovey things aren't gonna cut it actually i am thirsty for a revenge,I'm looking for a series or one shot where a guy getting netorared by a lesbian.

You're welcome.

GendoIkari Uploader
Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

You're welcome.

O_O Ugh,This one is full of sex scene not very healthy for my eye. That was pretty great though.

Cheers!

last edited at Mar 14, 2019 11:31PM

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Thanks y'all for the cure i'm over it now also this one is the very lovely.

last edited at Mar 14, 2019 3:24PM

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Anyway i'm looking forward to something like "Men are garbage" stuff if anyone have any recommended please post it here.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Your topic looks like the title of a light novel.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

can you tell me what's the name of the netorare doujin you have read?

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

For your answer i couldn't remember the name correctly but the story line goes like once upon a time there are yuri couple who do alot kissing and some dirty thing in highschool at the beginning and then it ends with these two getting fucked by a group of pervert men in their class and those couple be like "OMG I love dick so much".

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 1:38AM

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Pretty much male fantasy. I hope the author of that doujin already rotted somewhere in hell by now.

last edited at Mar 14, 2019 10:57PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

For your answer i couldn't remember the name correctly but the story line goes like once upon a time there are yuri couple who do alot kissing and some dirty thing in highschool at the beginning and then it ends with these two getting fucked by a group of pervert men in their class and those couple be like "OMG,I love dick","Real sex is so good".

I think I know exactly what you're talking about, or at least something that meets that description: Futari Yogari, by Yoshiura Kazuya. Yes it's unpleasant, but if you're this easily upset, you should check the tags on things before you read them, or look up the author.

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

My young teenage heart was sensitive to something like this and i wasn't ready for that T-T,I found it by accident on random website though.

last edited at Mar 14, 2019 11:56PM

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

There's definitely some awful shit out there. I try to stay away from stuff that will piss me off.

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Thank you for your cooperation.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I recommend finding a good book by an author you like. Even if you've already read it. Manga is fun and all, but for me, reading a book is much more engaging. I can be completely absorbed and forget everything else. And then after a few hours, I usually can deal with whatever I was upset about much more calmly.

last edited at Mar 14, 2019 11:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.