Forum › YuriAddicts Anonymous (YA)

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

This post contains material that is considered humorous. Please do not take it seriously.
YuriAddicts Anonymous (YA) is a program created to help Yuri lovers to come to terms with who they truly are, for recognition that the yuri addiction in oneself can be quite healthy.
I'll start it off.( your addiction has to be yuri related) ^.^

~My Name is Piplup and I'm addicted to Age-gap Yuri Mangas.

mickey2rufus
42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

Hi, my name is Mickey and I am addicted to Yuri Incest mangas/doujins...of course it needs to have love involved.....

last edited at May 27, 2013 9:14PM

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Hi, my name is Mickey and I am addicted to Yuri Incest mangas/doujins...

Hi Mickey and Welcome ^.^

joined May 22, 2013

hi...my name is GG...I am addicted to yuri...smut...

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

my name is Moderath and I'm addicted to funny yuri series and oneshots. I especially like image gap stories.

Edit: I also have an odd yuri twincest fetish. Forgot that.

last edited at May 29, 2013 6:28PM

2w5t94i
joined Feb 27, 2011

My name is Dinochimp and i'm addicted to yuri.

Specifically ones that are all lovey dovey e.g. Candyboy and Sasameki Koto

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Heyah! Ai-chan here.. i love yuri that has romance in it. :D like the lovey dovey..sweet stuffs..oh, and i like it when there's a tsundere character haha. And when i really love the manga, i read it a lot :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The first step to finding a cure is to admit....HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!

I don't need no cure, I need more yuri!!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Waaaaz uuuup! The name is sunshine and I love me some yuri with a cute/sweet meaning and I love mature yuri!

I am not addicted O.o twitch twitch I swear :D

joined Oct 11, 2010

Hi I am Fuzzypuff and I am addicted to Yuri that is post school/mature setting.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Hi there, my name is The Giant and I like all kinds of yuri with preference towards to the cute yet with slight drama.

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

Hi my name is natashaIrosa and I'm addicted to basically almost EVERYTHING that's considered yuri especially really romantic stuff but I swear I'm not addicted or anything ;P but I know the cure....MORE YURI!!! XD

Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

Name's YurInsane2. My fetish..oops...wrong place. I am addicted aaaangsty yuri with complicated characters.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

Name's Logseman. I prey on the angst and the fears and the suffering of well-developed, deep and believable yuri characters.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

The avatar is Ayana Taketasu(whom I hope will do Kirino X Kuroneko [My Little Sister Can't be This Cute] someday). I love all kinds of Yuri, mainly goofy love comedies and those with less sex but include rape(funny rape).
Favourite sentence:"Please bear my child"(if said by lez to her friend)

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm esn and I'm addicted to tsundere/gap moe/cute/almost everything yuri.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Waaaaz uuuup! The name is sunshine and I love me some yuri with a cute/sweet meaning and I love mature yuri!

I am not addicted O.o twitch twitch I swear :D

Its okay we all not addicted or crazy, Twitches also damn Im low in Iron xD

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Welcome Everyone! This is a good turn out for our first meeting ^.^ lol im jk x)

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I dont have a problem. In fact, I can quit yuri at any moment... just not now... not because I cant, but because I dont feel like it.... ... ... GAIVE ME MOAR YURI ARRRRRGGGH!!!!

last edited at May 29, 2013 12:23PM

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I dont have a problem. In fact, I can quit yuri at any moment... just not now... not because I cant, but because I dont feel like it.... ... ... GAIVE ME MOAR YURI ARRRRRGGGH!!!!

dwl!! oh no your having a yuri-polar episode right now throws alot of yuri mangas & pocky your way there there eat & read, eat & read :3

last edited at May 29, 2013 12:37PM

mickey2rufus
42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

Ah hello Piplup and everyone else. Nice to be here. Oh and may I also be showered with yuri mangas/doujins and pocky? :3

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Ah hello Piplup and everyone else. Nice to be here. Oh and may I also be showered with yuri mangas/doujins and pocky? :3

of course!! Pocky & yuri mangas/doujins for everyone!! ^_^

joined Nov 11, 2010

Hmm, it's pretty tough to try to categorize what types of yuri I'm addicted to. Well first, I guess you can see that my moniker is Sol. As for types of yuri, I guess I like incest and pseudo-incest, yuri where the participants neatly match and contrast with each other, yuri where both partners are really feminine, yuri based on close relationships from early childhood, and yuri based on long-lasting secret/unrequited love.

Haha, a rather specific list, yet I still don't think it's comprehensive. There's just too much yuri I really enjoy, I probably could never capture all of it.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..hi,i'm crossheart but my friends called me monique and i got addicted in yuri since i accidentally found a yuri anime. .there's no cure for being an addict in yuri...just grab it and be proud...(^o^)

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Dear yuri-addict friends, lately I have some episode of serious spasm and frothy mouth whenever I read yuri stories that are to sweet and cute (like http://dynasty-scans.com/series/strawberry_shake_sweet from Hayashiya Shizuru and http://dynasty-scans.com/series/sisterism from Yoshitomi Akihito). A friend told me to balance it with angst stories and it kind of works, but after I read one of those stories that really gets me, I tend to have depression for days. Should I see doctor? Is this some kind of illness?

(note: this is what they do in those addicts program right?)

last edited at May 30, 2013 7:25AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.