Boarding Games: Pandemic, 7 Wonders

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

PC: Monster Hunter: World
Mobile: Pokemon GO, Fire Emblem Heroes

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Been playing AIdol and the Room series mostly. Though I spent a good chunk of yesterday playing Tekken 7. (Not the biggest fan of fighting games but they're a nice change of pace every once in awhile.) AIdol was a good visual novel with pretty good writing, The Room, The Room Two, and The Room Three are Lovecraft-inspired puzzle games. They're pretty short but the puzzles are pretty neat. Though the third one currently has some issues regarding getting the extra endings. For example I was unable to get one ending despite having verified I was doing the right thing. It just refused to work.

Titanoktonon posted:

PC: Monster Hunter: World

I wish they'd do more performance fixes. It's such a crappy port that even with a decent setup it's laggy as hell for me. My best friend bought it for me hoping him, another friend, and I could play together but I was barely able to complete the first few missions due to lag regardless of what settings I used and despite my computer being plenty powerful enough to run the game.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Stardew Valley, and some American Truck Simulator last night.

For someone who doesn't drive, that's a surprisingly stressful game.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

I've been really lazy at gaming lately so just "Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood" (PC) and "Honkai Impact 3rd" (Mobile) for me.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Gaaaah. My brain hurts thinking about how many games I have going right now, it's abnormal for me.

PS4: Valkyria Chronicles 4 (post game stuff is taking me longer than expected).
Switch: Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Waku Waku Sweets (don't judge me, I needed my Cooking Mama clone fix. Well, okay, you can judge).
PC: Ne no Kami - The Two Princess Knights of Kyoto (I haven't touched this visual novel in a couple weeks, but I should really finish it).
Mobile: Food Fantasy, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

I need help keeping myself on task in my hobbies. Please send help.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

been spoiling myself because its nearly christmas, so ive been playing a lot of games! i kinda wanna replay phantom pain.. i remember phantom pain being my favourite of the series (and being hella into it when it came out in 2015) lol.

Xbox: Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Rainbow six siege, Forza horizon 4, Hitman 2, Overwatch
3DS: Pokemon Ultra moon
PC: Huniepop (weeb candy crush, puzzles are good for your brain and anime waifus are good for my soul lmao)
Mobile: Bang Dream, Love live school idol festival (im balls deep in idol hell)

joined Oct 3, 2014

PC: dark souls 3 (mostly jolly coop at this point), destiny 2, elder scrolls online (although taking an extended break from the recent patches), don't starve together

Switch: Pokemon let's go

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Switch: Smash 5

Mobile: FGO and a bit Azur Lane

joined Aug 19, 2018

Strangely enough, been playing a few Castlevania games. It's Christmas but I'm suddenly getting into vampires

Givemeanaccount
Screen%20shot%202022-10-24%20at%208.03.03%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2017

PS2: GTA Vice City
Mobile: Game Dev Tycoon, Love Live School Idol Festival

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 9:01PM

Blasphemous

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Minecraft vanilla current (1.14.4) online
come
join me
have the flesh of yourself feasted upon
death4ch.us.to:25565
bad packet id 69
create post

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Currently making my way through Astral Chain
FemC x Marie is my OTP

joined Feb 29, 2020

I am playing legend of zelda game and This is my favorite game.

last edited at May 7, 2020 7:25AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I don't know how many runs of Polytopia have I played.

Significado-tatuagem-ouroboros-10
joined May 7, 2017

I'm playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, it's a great game to play in this quarantine.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Magia Record
Fate/Grand Order
Fire Emblem Heroes

To reply you must either login or sign up.