Forum › The Higher The Breakwater, The Quicker It Is To Crumble discussion

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

You know guys, I'll never get tired of these stories where girls worry that they're too lewd until they realize that the other girl was just as lewd. It's wholesome lewdness.

Also wow they really got fuckin sweaty there at the end didn't they

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Yukari was having so many dirty thoughts, blood came out of her forehead. Nosebleeding has nothing on this

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This was one of the sweetest Lots of sex doujins I read in a while, good stuff! I liked how Yukari would call Miho by her name in moments of extreme pleasure, while retaining the usual "Nishizumi-dono" during the less intense phases~
Also, of course Saori is the one still in the dark, lol!

joined Sep 11, 2014

Awwwwww this was cute. First time nerves were sweet

__gertrud_barkhorn_world_witches_series_and_etc_drawn_by_amakawa_ginga__970ec8089e5295274b5d2dc3d38d2725
joined Oct 21, 2015

Yukari, you gay fluff <3

Very sweet <3

joined Jul 22, 2014

Oh I love it especially their expressions through all stages to love making.
Honesty those two is truly a pair for each other in their first time.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

So. Much. Blushing
Their sweat looks like chicken pox or something. The lines for their sweat is thick and it kept distracting me from what’s going on lol

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 3:23AM

joined Jun 27, 2017

Guderian's spirit guide me. LOL

Dda
joined Jun 4, 2018

It's so fluffy it makes me melt........

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Nothing like reading 20 adorable pages to get to the steamy stuff, only to see there's 30 pages left.

This was a good one.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... SUBSCRIBESUBSCRIBESUBSCRIBESUBSCRIBE!

Seriously, I need more of this. Keep 'em coming, Noumen-sensei!

The sad thing is that, considering German cultural norms at the time and especially the particular political circle that he belonged to, Guderian would probably be frothing at the mouth in outrage over what Yukari is doing.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The sad thing is that, considering German cultural norms at the time and especially the particular political circle that he belonged to, Guderian would probably be frothing at the mouth in outrage over what Yukari is doing.

^ In our world, true - but its an alt reality - maybe the past of ww2 was as different as their present day is from ours?

Anyways this was great :) I love this paring.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 4:44PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Damn. I know we usually call 'em "thirsty" around here, but those faces were STARVING for each other. That was incredibly nice. I just wish we got to see more of the other girls reacting to their relationship.

Screen%20shot%202018-04-15%20at%2012.25.03%20am
joined Mar 29, 2015

I really love the artstyle used here, especially how it seems to capture just how awkward these two are in the game of intimacy. Miho x Yukari remains one of my favorite ships to this day.

joined Mar 5, 2016

I really love the artstyle used here, especially how it seems to capture just how awkward these two are in the game of intimacy. Miho x Yukari remains one of my favorite ships to this day.

plus it does a good job portraying just how catastrophe horny they are

joined Mar 6, 2016

Im glad this pairing still gets art.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

The art style reminded me of too many unpleasant things in the past that I've seen and I was just waiting for it to get super messed up, but delightfully, it didn't and proved itself to be just really sweet! Top kek!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is nice.

joined Apr 30, 2014

This was adorable as hell.

last edited at Nov 7, 2018 10:36AM

joined Jan 29, 2017

Very sweet and romantic. Gosh, I got the feels from this

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Wow. So much blushing. It was very cute and the sex was very fluffy.

Damn. I know we usually call 'em "thirsty" around here, but those faces were STARVING for each other.

This made me lol.

joined Sep 6, 2016

The “hug me” page makes me tear up. I love just hugging so much. I hope the author makes more of these two. Maybe a prequel where they try to navigate the beginning of their relationship and getting to just hugging and kissing

Beard%20man%20man%20beard
joined Aug 2, 2020

This is quite enjoyable but... I think the annotations are a little over the top, with little scribbles of writing all over the screen I find it quite hard to focus on the main subject. Thank you for reading my review! P.S I am not using this to hurt anybody's feelings, this is just mere constructive criticism by a manga lover.

To reply you must either login or sign up.