lol XD

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I feel like I'm about to remember something lmao She's sneaky

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 10:02PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Error code: 0xc00000e
Madokami couldn't be loaded because a require ribbon is missing or contains errors.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Madoka : Son of a BITCH!
Mother : Hey
lol XD

Fun fact: I found the original page, and that particular speech bubble does say "son of a bitch" in katakana.

I feel like I'm about to remember something lmao She's sneaky

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Madoka is doing that on purpose. I'm guessing she realized that Homura kept reacting to that particular phrase for some reason, and the reaction was strong enough that Madoka also realized she could exploit it to distract Homura... and probably get free hugs, if her "uehihihi" in the first instance is any indication.

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 10:15PM

joined Oct 26, 2016

*Madoka kisses Kyouko*

Homura + Sayaka: Nooooooooooo

Lol this doujin was pretty amusing. Kinda reminded me of Maitake but way more crazy.

last edited at Mar 12, 2018 12:43AM

Tsubasa
joined Aug 22, 2016

funny

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Poor Homura, that kiss was just cruel. Hilarious how Madoka learned to game the system to get free Homu hugs.

last edited at Mar 12, 2018 4:12AM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Madoka is doing that on purpose. I'm guessing she realized that Homura kept reacting to that particular phrase for some reason, and the reaction was strong enough that Madoka also realized she could exploit it to distract Homura... and probably get free hugs, if her "uehihihi" in the first instance is any indication.

Given that she mentioned Homura setting things up a certain way, I suspect she already has her memories back and is just playing along for the yuri.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is it just me, or does Japan think every outside country is like France?

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

Madoka indirectly stated that her mother is a b*tch. Hillarious :v
Reminds me of a certain Witch x Albino manga... That "motherf*cker" joke :v

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Turns out this is an actual Windows error:

Windows Boot Manager

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:

Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
   Choose your language settings, and then click "Next."
   Click "repair your computer."

If you don't have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is it just me, or does Japan think every outside country is like France?

Is not normal for girls to kiss each other on the cheek in the US? (I'm assuming that you live there)

I'm actually in the UK, which had a similar implication during Karen's first appearance in Kiniro Mosaic.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

Im so glad they're still doing Homura x Madoka doujins and fanart in 2018! I love these two too much man :D

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Poor Junko D:

wow this comic pretty much had every gag ever in a MadoHomu doujin

joined Jan 12, 2018

Error code: 0xc00000e
Madokami couldn't be loaded because a require ribbon is missing or contains errors.

The title may be inspired by this situation described in afterword:

"I was off my pace, data was lost, and my hard drive crashed."

joined May 20, 2013

Given that she mentioned Homura setting things up a certain way, I suspect she already has her memories back and is just playing along for the yuri.

Did Madoka mention something like that? I only remember Sayaka doing that.

joined May 25, 2017

About kissing in America, it varies greatly from house to groups of people.
A bunch of white girls from a Unitarian society I know are very touchy-feely with each other. In my public school, only some groups are comfortable with kissing. Doesn't matter race/ethnicity, just depends on your household really.
So the stereotype that westerners kiss each other a lot? That's mostly France and close knit girlfriend groups, from my perspective as an America

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Rikugo never fails to make me laugh. another 10/10 work.

joined Sep 7, 2019

Ahahahahaha.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

lmao hearing Madoka say "son of a bitch" surprised me

To reply you must either login or sign up.