Forum › Yuurii discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Yes! Far better ending that Honey Crush!

Yeah if only it had ended this way I wouldn't have cried my eyes out 20 times over it

joined Dec 3, 2017

Huh her hairstyle looks very similar to one of the background characters from the bullied girl story.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Also wondering if the title means anything.

This is something I forgot to put in the translation notes: the title is a pun on the word "yuurei," which is Japanese for "ghost." It combines that word with "yuri."

Hey, just like Kindred Spirits. Only there, it was "yurirei".

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Also wondering if the title means anything.

This is something I forgot to put in the translation notes: the title is a pun on the word "yuurei," which is Japanese for "ghost." It combines that word with "yuri."

I see, thanks for the translation!

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hahaha, it was cute, but didn't tingle me with the yuri vibe.. maybe I'm too used to straight forward sex as the only valid yuri way now, damn the other mangas! But it was a nice reading

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Yes! Far better ending that Honey Crush!

Please don't remind me. I'm sad just thinking about it.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

This story about a girl who gets into a serious accident and is completely forgotten about by anyone who might have known her was surprisingly upbeat considering the author.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

D'awww.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

cuuute...

Edit: Just finished reading Nezchan's link:

So very much the same as this, except less sexy:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/arcadia_flowers_of_paradise

Yup, quite the same... But in this story, it made use of technology... Since, there are sounds non audible to humans and scenes invisible.
I also read Sae and Yuki.... A common denominator among the three stories: hospital bed and making memories...

last edited at Dec 5, 2017 6:44AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There should have been at least a kiss to qualify as yuri.

As it is, they are just super friends

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

The judging place was really cute and king enma's got a computer haha, nice story :D

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Ghost blowjob wooo woo

So very much the same as this, except less sexy:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/arcadia_flowers_of_paradise

Let's not forget.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shoujo_sect_ch06

Haha whenever i see ghost tags i automatically always think about the "dead" to be in a coma, so they just need to wake up for a happy ending! XD

Btw, isn't that cruel? I mean that girl was only half a year stuck in a coma and no one wishes for her to be awake again? Not even family??...

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I want to date the Yama XD

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

It was so cute I cried

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

It was so cute I cried

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Uguu

Qiqi%2050x50
joined Sep 29, 2017

(/ω\)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The last story.. I mean come on, only half a year and her friends and family already forgot about her? She wasn't even dead only in a coma where "they didn't know when or if she would awoken"... I've lost family and friend and I cried them for years, I have had people struggling with diseases for months too and I wouldn't forget them only in HALF a year come on... And that thing about "not wanting her to come back" must be bad translation or her family is messed up.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I also read Sae and Yuki.... A common denominator among the three stories: hospital bed and making memories...

How dare you

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Damm I cried hard

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

"At least one person has to remember you/Want you to wake up."

What about her parents you jackasses? Is a parent's love not enough for these things anymore? And who the hell is paying for her hospital bill? Wouldn't they want her to wake up too? Or the doctor, or the nurse whose taking care of her?

Geeze, Ghost bureaucracy these days. So gosh darn specific. Can't even escape purgatory without the proper forms...

I guess is the parents dont cared about her much

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Depressive as fck

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Searched up this again and cried like a bitch at the end

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

"Congratulations: that random stranger you met in the park is now attempting to take advantage of your helpless condition. I will now return you to your body so you can be molested properly."

To reply you must either login or sign up.