Forum › I&K+f discussion

Profile%20-%20copy
joined Aug 28, 2016

Fun Fact: I'd never even heard of Yuyushiki before I typesetted this.

last edited at Aug 1, 2017 2:54AM

joined Aug 10, 2016

That movie they watched made me remember too many yuri stories with bad endings.

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

i don't think it's okay to ignore your feelings so blatantly like that.

joined Mar 25, 2013

So basically nothing happened and those pages didn't matter?

Mkay.

themusicman500
62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

R A R E S H I P
A
R
E
S
H
I
P

This was really good and lengthy too. Fumi-chan being a solid wing...girl, but eventually getting a bit emotional and seeming like she wanted in on the action too.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Back to square one, but at least they know each other's feelings, so they'll be girlfriends at some point, right? Right?

Oh who am I kidding...

joined Feb 23, 2016

I like this very much~ will more come? :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really like the Yuyushiki anime, but not particularly from a yuri perspective. The only pairing I like is Chiho x Yui - I liked Chiho's little crush on Yui and thought she was sweet.

Download
joined Jun 28, 2017

R A R E S H I P
A
R
E
S
H
I
P

This was really good and lengthy too. Fumi-chan being a solid wing...girl, but eventually getting a bit emotional and seeming like she wanted in on the action too.

I want to comment but all my points already been said. Rareship, good and lengthy, emotional.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I like this very much~ will more come? :)

I've done a fair amount of Yuyushiki TLs over in /u/'s translation thread, it's just a matter of waiting for them to get typesetted. Hopefully the fact we got this and Happy Style 4 in the space of a week means we won't have to wait too long.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

That girl is almost like the girl in A-Channel when it comes to being clingy and jealous, and is head over heels in love. So it's not an entirely rare ship.

joined Aug 10, 2016

I'm getting a flashback
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/momo_botan_and_lily_blossoms_5th_bloom#12

why did you trigger those memories in me

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This feels official. I know it's not, but it feels like that. XD

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

So the main characters became guest characters and vice versa. does this count as reversal?

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

It was cute but I really don't like how they don't want to do anything about their feelings. What happened to the power of friendship and how it would continue even after change?!

Yumiko%20y%20sorami
joined May 1, 2018

At some point, remember me to the Yurirei trio, but Fumi wasn't able to make the relationship into the friendship, and knowing she, Kei wasn't the only "Yuki" on the story

To reply you must either login or sign up.