Forum › Posts by Mad_Scientist

Mad_Scientist
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Sep 10:23
joined Sep 12, 2018

Recently started this series and caught up now, I've been enjoying it. Definitely some rough parts here and there, but overall pretty funny, cute, and occasionally touching. I especially loved the recent stuff with Shadi. Khara finally catches a break too: her "losing" to Ichika is actually to her benefit now as it seems like Shadi was the woman she originally fell in love with.

Though gosh has Shadi been through a lot. Develops feelings for a girl but is told to repress it and set up to marry some dude, hopes for just a little freedom but gets brutally murdered, becomes an immortal vampire and finally is able to love only to get cursed and turned into a crow by some unknown-to-us series of events. And then after all that, apparently get reunited with the person you love, but keep it all secret and then work her ass off to help her love get together with a different girl? If freaking anyone deserves a happy ending it's her.

Mad_Scientist
Dark Widow discussion 20 Aug 21:13
joined Sep 12, 2018

So I guess yuriwhale stopped drawing this? I know a post above says it's updating on facebook but I can't find anything about chapters beyond 9 anywhere