Forum › My Most Special Her discussion

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_most_special_her_ch01#12
I think my heart skipped a bit too...

I may have made some very odd noises when I got to that page. Like a cross between a hum and a squeal

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Pretty nice start, I hope we get new chapters soon.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

This seems interesting.

Also, I hope this doesn't come off as too impertinent, but would it be possible to post longer pages, that way things don't get cut off in the middle of word balloons? There was another manhwa on dynasty that had a similar problem and when they switched to a longer format it became much better to read.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I like the pages just fine(but im also one who had loading issues with one long strip)
The art amd cuteness are way up there, id say definitely promising...
Thanks for scantalating ;)

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

oh good im glad Dynasty is picking this up, there are alot of korean yuri comics not on this site that are fantastic.

36065563-min
joined Jul 11, 2017

Then they had se.... held hands

I wish. But the art style is nice and the plot seems to be interesting. Looking forward to more interactions between main character-san x random handsome girl-san. (Sorry, I forgot their names.)

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I get the feeling there is going to be some drama latter on...

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I get the feeling there is going to be some drama latter on...

It's a manwha of course there is.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The headless girl on page 4 with the "unfortunately" narration makes it look like she died at first glance.

Some girls are just that hot! Many an innocent has fallen victim to the "so-hot-she-makes-your-head-fall-off" effect. Parents need to warn their kids not to go to rock shows or run with toast in their mouths.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I read this while Bikini Kill's Rebel Girl was playing. So apropos! Damn. We need more rock yuri.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Vankomycin posted:

The headless girl on page 4 with the "unfortunately" narration makes it look like she died at first glance.

Went out like Mami. Tsk.

She was Mamified.

joined Jun 19, 2016

Um Chinese yuri? Isn't that illegal now?

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

holy crap, i'm like 99% sure ive already read multiple chapters of this a while back, but i cant find it anywhere else online. anyone else get that feel?

You are correct. However, my translators, one
having mandarin as their native language, confirmed the translations around are really bad, mainly because they are from Spanish to English, so we decided to pick it up and do it with the best quality we can get.

Actually, it's the Spanish translator that used the English version to translate to Spanish. I'm the one who did the English translations lol, and I use Chinese as my main language, but I guess translating isn't my thing then haha

I don't even.

Velvet
joined Jul 12, 2017

This seems interesting.

Also, I hope this doesn't come off as too impertinent, but would it be possible to post longer pages, that way things don't get cut off in the middle of word balloons? There was another manhwa on dynasty that had a similar problem and when they switched to a longer format it became much better to read.

We will try to do this for pages that do cut word balloons, it's a nice feedback. Thank you!

joined Oct 10, 2016

Looks too anime-y for me.

joined Aug 18, 2015

You are correct. However, my translators, one having mandarin as their native language, confirmed the translations around are really bad, mainly because they are from Spanish to English, so we decided to pick it up and do it with the best quality we can get.

Hi, i can read Spanish, could you give me the link to read the rest, please :D

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 7:10PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

It seems good, but they look like high school girls...

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

the art is so beautiful. hit me with that full colour tag and roommate theme

joined Jul 23, 2017

Pls continue its good

joined Aug 27, 2017

I'm so disappointed someone decided that the translations we're bad and picked it up instead cause their beyond slow with updates look at this only one chapter translated and not a new chapter since July

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 1:55AM

joined Jul 16, 2015

I'm so disappointed someone decided that the translations we're bad and picked it up instead cause their beyond slow with updates look at this only one chapter translated and not a new chapter since July

I've picked it up again, till ch 32, you can find the links in 4chan or the fb group. And no worries, chinese is my native language, the "meaning" in the translations are still the same lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.