Forum › Master and Summer Vacation discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Umm, Master, Mei is like 10.
Still, cute as always. God damn me and my double standards

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

she looks younger than 10

also the idea that reading this stuff says something about who you are comes form just such a backwards ignorant place i wish people could just mind their own business

like if yer gonna complain about this shit just... get a hobby or something... jesus...

last edited at May 30, 2017 12:43AM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Just finished reading. Does this mean I'm some sick pedo now?? XD

We were all pedo before we realized it

Damn..I should drink some holy water now xD

I've gotten similar (though not as extreme) reactions from friends of mine who regularly enjoy anime/manga. It is unfortunate that people can't understand the difference between a pedophile and someone who enjoys lolis. This topic suffers the same problem that violent video games do. Its not the games that make people into violent individuals. Its that those with violent tendencies are drawn to violent video games.

The same thing applies to pedophiles and lolis. What can ya do -_(-.-)_-

joined Sep 12, 2014

Master sure is a perverted lolicon..
Just like her sister ( ͡° ͜・・ ͡° )

wait, she have sister?

Img_20140722_221337
joined Jan 18, 2017

Master sure is a perverted lolicon..
Just like her sister ( ͡° ͜・・ ͡° )

wait, she have sister?

May... be... (≖ ͜ʖ≖)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

uhm they've kissed in older chapters as well

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Master is such a pervert, but it works so well. XD

Adorable as always! Keep it up!

joined Jan 8, 2017

Though I'm always a bit weirded out by masters "assertiveness" (her being a woman redeems her quite a lot though, at least in my mind) towards a child, I just can't stop enjoying this.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

uhm they've kissed in older chapters as well

Yes, but we now got a more "pervert" side of master, and I don't mind, in fact, i wanna see more x3

(sha has been always kind towards Mel, so yeah, Onee-Loli forevah!! xD

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Lewd the loli?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Lewd the loli?

I've never seen "lewd" used as a verb before. :D

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

Best chapter yet.

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

It's not the loli/pedo angle that gets me, it's the slave and collar angle. Like, kid's life is over before it even began. No education, already in the labor force. It's basically a child marriage, like in New Hampshire. Nutters in over half the states can marry at any age.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 12:37AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's not the loli/pedo angle that gets me, it's the slave and collar angle. Like, kid's life is over before it even began. No education, already in the labor force. It's basically a child marriage, like in New Hampshire. Nutters in over half the states can marry at any age.

Well, it's been pointed out before that the collar doesn't seem typical of beast girls, and she already had it before meeting Master.

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

Well, it's been pointed out before that the collar doesn't seem typical of beast girls, and she already had it before meeting Master.

Sorry to contact you here, but Im a new member & I don't know who to contact as i Have a problem posting any comment because I get this error message: (Your post has been detected as spam, please contact us if you think this has been an error.) what can i do?

joined Oct 19, 2017

So cute !!!!!!!!!!!

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I'm surprised they never added Itou's "friendly neighborhood oneesan" series of pics to gelbooru.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

This type of lolicon is OK c:

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I wanna more OneeLoli t-t....

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

After seeing Itou Hachi's explicit drawings of these two, I don't know if I can ever go back...

To reply you must either login or sign up.