Forum › Don't Make Me So Turned On. discussion

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

sees new series while bored at work

Oh nice, I'll have to check the out at home tonight.

sees who the author is

FUCK THAT GOING ON BREAK.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

CHAPTER 01!

IS HAPPENING SO MUCH ALL THE TIME

joined Feb 15, 2017

what is that chant she's playing in her head??? i need that! so that i wont lose my mind with a hot coworker. hahahahah

I think it's The Great Prajna Paramita Heart Sutra

Goes along these lines:
Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva, practising deep Prajna Paramita,
clearly saw that all five skandhas are empty,
transforming all suffering and distress.
Shariputra, form is no other than emptiness,
emptiness no other than form;
form is exactly emptiness, emptiness exactly form;
sensation, perception, mental reaction, consciousness are also like this.
Shariputra, all things are essentially empty -
not born, not destroyed; not stained, not pure; without loss, without gain.
Therefore in emptiness there is no form, no sensation, perception, mental reaction, consciousness;
no eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, mind,
no colour, sound, smell, taste, touch, object of thought;
no seeing and so on to no thinking;
no ignorance and also no ending of ignorance,
and so on to no old age and death
and also no ending of old age and death;
no suffering, cause of suffering, cessation, path;
no wisdom and no attainment. Since there is nothing to attain,
the Bodhisattva lives by Prajna Paramita,
with no hindrance in the mind; no hindrance and therefore no fear;
far beyond delusive thinking right here is Nirvana.
All Buddhas of past, present, and future live by Prajna Paramita,
attaining Anuttara-samyak-sambodhi.
Therefore know that Prajna Paramita is
the great mantra, the vivid mantra,
the unsurpassed mantra, the supreme mantra,
which completely removes all suffering.
This is truth, not mere formality.
Therefore set forth the Prajna Paramita mantra,
set forth this mantra and proclaim:
Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate
Bodhi Svaha!

I totally agree they are lovey-dovey at house ... Like in the previous work - they were lovey dovey in a kinda twisty-edgy-pervy relationship :-)

I wonder who'll top whom - Will it be CEO to top the {en}Chanter or the other way round :D

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Damn, i really like Comaku's art style a lot. I'm getting some "Is my hobby weird?" polyamorous vibes from this one, but i would really like to see this artist tackle an actual love triangle story with some drama this time.

joined Sep 11, 2014

On page 20, Umi gives the classic "do you want dinner, a bath, or how about me?" line, which is pretty much the most stereotypical welcome-home-honey wifely remark possible in Japanese. That line, all by itself, is more than enough to make clear that they are a couple, and one in a cozily domestic type of relationship.

That very stereotypicality makes it prime joke material, though. Conversely few pages later Kaede muses to the effect that she mainly rebuffed the Bosslady due to wanting to keep work and private life separate - all the while screwing Umi silly no less...
Either she's an impressively terrible person or the two of them are more "friends with benefits" than a couple per se.

I read the "keeping work life and private life separate" part to mean that she would be up for it if she wasn't in a relationship with Umi...

Or if the lady trying to seduce her wasn't her boss? I think Kaede's acting too chill to be in a completely committed relationship with Umi, but then again, I have a lot of friends in open relationships and I never assume people are actually dating unless straight up confirmed. Too much trauma from ships being sunk, unmutual love, etc.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Dem thighs on the president are crazy.

I was saying the same thing. I kept going damn the president is thick. :)

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 6:48AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I like this, just because of the art.

joined Nov 17, 2016

"Is My Hobby Weird?" was really something...and i don't know if this new Comaku work will be better.
But I have read here about ntr or love triangle ... I do not think so.
MC thinks that "normally, i'd be all for it. I just do not want to mix work with my private life."
so maybe the two roommates are friends with benefits ... but even if they not, knowing the other Comaku's work, he/she is more for polyamory than for NTR or the "polygons" love.

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 9:05AM

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I love the president's hair hehehe, not many manga characters have hair drawn like that.

Oh man, I fucking love office ladies.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Strong start. I hope it will stay like this to the end. "Is My Hobby Weird?" failed with that.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Strong start. I hope it will stay like this to the end. "Is My Hobby Weird?" failed with that.

It turned into a weird fuck fest.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

As much as I loved IMHW? and found that threesome natural inspite of the real love between Maika and Risa lying beyond sex, for this new story I'm rooting for CEO x MC, and it'd rather bother me to have any form of polyamory or threesome involved here.

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 1:51PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

lol

from "hey, you know, I really like it when A GIRL looks up my butt, BUT ONLY A GIRL, because men doing that is gross, but not girls, weird isn't it, I just can't put my finger on it that there was a term for it... "

to "I really want this to go somewhere and no we won't leave you out because, yeah, we are a weird little group and thats okay"

Sorry, I liked where it went and enough people gave Haruka and Yuu shit for being oblivious to what they were doing.

joined Jun 12, 2015

lol

from "hey, you know, I really like it when A GIRL looks up my butt, BUT ONLY A GIRL, because men doing that is gross, but not girls, weird isn't it, I just can't put my finger on it that there was a term for it... "

to "I really want this to go somewhere and no we won't leave you out because, yeah, we are a weird little group and thats okay"

Sorry, I liked where it went and enough people gave Haruka and Yuu shit for being oblivious to what they were doing.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant I want this series to stay as great as this first chapter. Not because I want it to stay pure or monogamous. And I like Butts but the last two chapters were not that great as it comes to kinks.

Bayonetta
joined Nov 2, 2014

thank u based comaku for saving my life

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012
85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Damn this was soo hot!!ლ(´ڡ`ლ) \Just loved how she kept her cool until she came home! ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Agreed.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Wow nice. Art is fantastic as well i'm looking forward to more. I would appreciate i if nobody else commented and kept the comment count at 69 that would be swell XD

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

As much as I loved IMHW? and found that threesome natural inspite of the real love between Maika and Risa lying beyond sex, for this new story I'm rooting for CEO x MC, and it'd rather bother me to have any form of polyamory or threesome involved here.

Why would it bother you exactly?

Lesbian in a poly triangle asking here cause I want to understand why people dislike the sorts of relationship I have since I dont get it.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Why would it bother you exactly?

Lesbian in a poly triangle asking here cause I want to understand why people dislike the sorts of relationship I have since I dont get it.

Guess you didn't get it. I don't mind the polyamory itself, actually I don't give a fuck as long as the story is good. I just really like both the CEO and the MC and the 3rd girl rather pisses me off, hence my wanting to have the aforementioned pairing.

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

d i e d

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Yes (°∀°).

Chanting sutra is the best way to ward off Mara.

Do you mean that Mara?

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

awesome chapter. It reminds me of this story https://www.literotica.com/s/lovers-without-realizing-it minus the third person.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

NTR would be if Umi was going out with Kaede... I bet they're just roommates or something.

You must have had some very interesting roommates.

I laughed too much at this.

LOL

Who were your roommates and where can I find them? xD

Chanting sutra is the best way to ward off Mara.

Do you mean that Mara?

Oh god, don't tell me it's that Mara O_O

last edited at Feb 19, 2017 3:28AM

So... wouldn't this become something like cheating if she gives in to temptation? That is if that one girl is her gf... or is this going a three way or stuff 'cuz both of them are such horny bi- ladies... XD (not exactly my thing. Just gonna see what happens)

To reply you must either login or sign up.