Forum › Posts by Deemon

Deemon
joined Nov 2, 2017

Yumimi not even trying to be subtle anymore huh

Lol used to be so subtle I didn't even notice. Only Nononon seemed to be expressing interest but now I can see the two getting closer lol

Deemon
joined Nov 2, 2017

Can't wait for the development of:
Honoka and Elisha
Kanae and Haruka
Nao and Saeko
Ughhh, their friendships are so wholesome!!!!

Deemon
joined Nov 2, 2017

Manga where the girls are concious that they're manga characters and they revolve around a harem. Then another girl accidently comes to the harem manga. She gets less popular so then the protaganist girl tries to help her get more popular. The plan was to have the male protaganist do an ecchi scene with her but the protag girl saves the new girl. They end up in a locker and that's all I remember.

joined Nov 2, 2017

Lol, I freaking love this manga. Like the girl is so straightforward yet genuine I actually like her, not so sure about the first chapter where she was pretty much assaulting her crush but otherwise, she's pretty cool/ just really extra and funny. Lol but the fact that her crush is just as straightforward while being a normal human being is great. Her friend is pretty awesome too for dealing with her and the brother is hilarious as well. Everything is just so good.

But I do agree with those who hope that their characters develop and maybe she doesn't need to make everything about money but still keep things light-hearted :) anyways freaking love the creator. Good job, this is probably one of my favorite yuri manga and it makes my day :)

I actually really hope to see maybe the main girl not be so extra (though it may just be in her nature) but actually be genuinely flustered for like a whole few chapters. That moment would be the day her character develops. God this manga is so good though and I genuinely hope they can get together someday and thus my rant ends.

last edited at Jul 22, 2018 11:46PM