Forum › I Want To Seduce You discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wow, it's nice to see the "Bisexual" tag not accompanied by its friends "Drama" and "Aaaaaangst"

Ikr, I thought so too
I'd love to see more of the bisexual tags with sweet endings

joined Aug 22, 2016

"Do you think it's better when lesbian relationships are dramatic?"

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Not bad.

I don't get the first sentence in the author's afterword.

Senpai was heterosexual as far as she knew, and was "passive" in her first lesbian experience. Then she obsessed over it and decided to actively pursue more sex, and then a full relationship, with Anna.

It still doesn't make sense. If this is what the translator meant, calling her a "passive heterosexual turned active" is not only confusing, it's just wrong. The only way to interpret that is that she turned into an active heterosexual.

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 5:18AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Not bad.

I don't get the first sentence in the author's afterword.

Senpai was heterosexual as far as she knew, and was "passive" in her first lesbian experience. Then she obsessed over it and decided to actively pursue more sex, and then a full relationship, with Anna.

It still doesn't make sense. If this is what the translator meant, calling her a "passive heterosexual turned active" is not only confusing, it's just wrong. The only way to interpret that is that she turned into an active heterosexual.

I dunno "passive het" could mean alot like someone who participates in het sex without too much interest or regard...and that "turning active" would be the character going omg I want that Anna, but like desiring/wanting for the first time in that way? I dunno I didn't read it like that

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahhh co-worker smut is the best to be honest. Much better than the typical high school setting that's ridiculously cliche.

Right? ^_^ wouldn't I go to work all the time if it meant getting drunk with the hottie after work.. yesh, yesh I would!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Awesome read! Dialoge was a bit of a mess, but I loved the art and the dynamics between the women.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

jtt posted:

This is just after she confirmed that Anna did not merely see it as a casual fling, so she is reaffirming that Anna really was that much into her Senpai...

I dunno that she really needed to confirm Anna was that into her. she should've felt how into her she was during their first encounter.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

That title is basically my life motto... Except they always happen to be straight. Ficking Belgium get gayer already.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I have to agree with the artist though. Getting only glimpses of the action is sooo erotic. I'm definitely on senpai's side!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Don't usually bother with +18 stuff but this was real good. Was gonna just quote the no drama line here but I was beat to it by Openkore.

14729112_1822140911401358_566692425291691896_n
joined Nov 24, 2016

This reminds me of literally every gf I've been with. No one can define their "label" definitely.

It's silly when anyone feels obligated to actively pursue someone who may or may not be into them. (This is coming from someone who has always dated women since high school)

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

GRAMMAR. AHHHHHHH.

Dear whoever worked on this: Please get a proofreader who will question the translator. Just because there are no spelling mistakes doesn't mean the translation is good.

I would really like to see this manga have a 2.0 version that's not this difficult to read.

GRAMMAR. AHHHHHHH.

Dear whoever worked on this: Please get a proofreader who will question the translator. Just because there are no spelling mistakes doesn't mean the translation is good.

I would really like to see this manga have a 2.0 version that's not this difficult to read.

Yeah, I gave that a shot with them...didn't work out. Oh well.

It's unfortunate that Taki's work has to be handled so poorly. Maybe someone decent will pick up her Ageha series (not gonna be me anymore)

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

It was pretty good, I wish she would have done it to Anna too

Ur pic profile seems to WANT to do it VERY badly xD

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

For some reason I really liked the art style here :)

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

GRAMMAR. AHHHHHHH.

Me too, hope someone will do it someday.

To reply you must either login or sign up.