Forum › A Space Voyage with Suwako-san discussion

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

What an interesting one-shot. I wish it was an series :( The title of it was off putting because i had assume it was gonna be about space and mecha but im glad i gave it a read. Definitely going in my favorites. :)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

.< it really was interesting and the artwork was amazing as well! definitely can tell the improvement over the years in the art style :)

2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

OMG I love the cover

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hmm. Are there really people like Suwako? I guess if you can think it of someone like that, there probably are.

joined Jan 30, 2012

Sorta reminds me of go Get a roomie

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

so do they get together and actually run away together or what? this ending was ambiguous as hell

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Hmm. Are there really people like Suwako? I guess if you can think of someone like that, there probably are.

Maybe. But I don't know if her acts can be justified by saying that she can go out with all of them because she loves them equally. All I see is a promiscuous woman. It's not like she's Samantha (from Her) who can love many people because her love only keeps growing.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Mikage's face on p.30 is priceless. Only thing missing was the personality core going "SPAAACE!".

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

There seems to be a side-story around:

Suwako-san to Date (スワコさんとデート) - bonus

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

There seems to be a side-story around:

Suwako-san to Date (スワコさんとデート) - bonus

Thanks for pointing that out! We'll pick it up.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Wow, thank you so much, guys! You rock!

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

Love between different races. The interesting A Space Voyage with Suwako-san.

joined Dec 18, 2014

Well, this wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, judging from the tags.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

At first I really hated this and Suwako-san. But after some time I started to like this. And surprisingly started to like Suwako-san.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

This is horrible lol. I kinda liked the story but I kinda didn't since it was a oneshot so I the end, Suwako will probably cheat on her anyways.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Blegh... I still hate Suwako-san... sigh why does she just broke up with her...

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Mikage definitely should not be riding this relationship roller-coaster, but she's too much of a push-over to see the inevitable heartbreak that's going to keep her up at night for a month

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

So Suwako is an alien! I knew it right from the start!!

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Blergh. This is reminding me of a relationship/flig/thingamajig I couldn't cut off for a years anda half. It was pretty much like this cept she wasn't married(but had a boyfriend of 7-8 years) and we could go on trips.

Man. The vibe is there but they do give that we love everyone equally vibe but you know deep down, it must not be so. So I'm inclined to believe Suwako san thinks it's okay because she loves them somehow. But it's just one big poisonous trap. War flashbacks

Anna Liebert
N22
joined Jun 6, 2020

I don't like Suwako-san. Having affair even though she has a husband. Tskk

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

Sorta reminds me of go Get a roomie

Ah i loved that one. Anw iirc correctly roomie finally get together with lilian tho im not sure as it has been quite long since I last read it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.